Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > Crime drama/MCU crossover rp over discord!

New Reply

Started by TheMeridianSea , Jan 26th 2022 23:03

TheMeridianSea - Jan 26th 2022 23:03

Okay so, I've been binging a lot of crime shows lately, like Hawaii Five-O, S.W.A.T, Criminal Minds, Flashpoint (a Canadian crime drama), Bones, MacGyver, Scorpion, Elementary, etc, and I was wondering... What if we did something with one of those shows, and the characters involved, but set in the MCU? Hydra, SHIELD, cameos from the avengers, mutants, etc, could be a lot of fun to add to one of these shows! I have a mutant OC I would love to see thrust into the world of the police and the fbi!

About me: you can call me Theo or Meridian, either works! I am nonbinary, use they/them pronouns, 24 years old, and in CST time zone (it is around 10pm here at time of posting this). I work second shift M-F 330pm to midnight, with times before and after work available to roleplay, along with the occasional spare moment during my shift! I post multiple times a day, you don't have to keep up with that frequency, though it's a plus if you can. I use first person POV, happy to switch to third if asked to, I don't mind whichever POV you prefer to use. I also love ooc communication, sending each other memes, headcanon about the roleplay or characters, playlists for the rp, I may even draw our characters! I love making friends with my rp partners! I prefer to use discord since I'm far more active there. Hope to chat with you soon!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.