Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Comedy > Crack Roleplay

New Reply

Started by Rock_God , May 30th 2022 23:46

Rock_God - May 31st 2022 23:23

(I'll let you decide. XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 31st 2022 23:32

(Okay, still not sure what to do though. XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 31st 2022 23:40

(Sure!! :D)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 31st 2022 23:46

(Lol I thought that read at first that Sonnette was playing Sonnette's piano as Sonnette walked in and asked Sonnette the question and I'm like WTF!? 0___o)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 31st 2022 23:50

(I was just wondering since this is a crack roleplay if you wanted to keep it. I'm crying and farting and I can't breathe as I keep wheezing. XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - May 31st 2022 23:55

(Okay if I go silent it's because I'm currently having trouble seeing the keyboard I'm laughing so hard!! XD)

"And I thought that only I could be everywhere at once." DJ said in a little girl's voice.

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - Jun 1st 2022 00:05

DJ coughed inside his fist. "Why do I sound like a chick?" He wondered aloud. "And why are there two Sonnie's?"

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - Jun 1st 2022 00:10

(I guess I should have written as Sonnies.)

"Hey girlfriend, is there something you want to share with the class there doodlebug?" DJ asked Noelle. (I can't I just can't!! LMFAO!!! XDDD!!!)

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - Jun 1st 2022 00:15

(God forgive me for this. XD

"Ooh really!? Maybe we can have a sllllluuuummmmbbbbeeerrr party!!!" DJ exclaimed in a girlish squeal. "And get our hair and nail done too before we do each other's makeup!!"

Heart this
0 likes

Rock_God - Jun 1st 2022 00:20

"What is happening to me!?" DJ cried out in fake sobs. "I'm God of the universe not Goddess!!"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.