Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Controlled Aggression - World "Peace"

New Reply

Started by Despiadado , Jan 11th 2017 00:06

Despiadado - Jan 11th 2017 00:06

In the year 2045, the third world war had broke out between the leading powers of the U.S., C.C.S.A.R (Coalition of the Central/South American Realms), Russia, Great Britain, G.A.A. (Great Asian Alliance), E.U. (European Union) and U.I.S (Unified Islamic States.) The fighting had cost the world much of its inhabitants and resources, no one or thing spared in the brutal battles that followed in the wake of the destruction wrought by foreign armies on each countries soil. During the war, experimentation had produced a new breed of humans. They were called "Magicians." As the their name implied, they were able to wield supernatural abilities and soon became weaponized, giving their host countries an edge over another. Deciding that enough blood had been spilt, each power had signed a Treaty, promising that none would wage war again for fear of total annihilation. They all agreed to keep the peace but tensions were still high. Upon further research, they perfected the Magicians capabilities through trial and error. But for all this, each power had birthed only one Magician standing on par with a strategic missile, capable of wiping out a country without much effort. Restrictions were placed and Magicians were forced to adhere to certain laws and living arrangements, quarantined from the rest of the world on a constructed island in the pacific, outfitted with the best the world had on offer. Not that they minded, in fact, they were relieved. The palpable fear of being a walking stigma incited riots and encouraged violence against them. Here, they were safe and able to coexist with one another. Outside those steel walls shutting them out, the strategic class magicians became representatives of their respective nation, each the voice of their country.

But a new threat has arrived.

Creatures from lore, demons and angels and all manners of monsters had invaded the Earth through a rift deep in the heart of the pacific ocean. With the magicians back in the front lines, the need for cooperation was very present, seeing as how these ... Things, were incredibly dangerous and hostile. Will we fight as one and perhaps see the light of a new day, or perish as individuals before the horde? The choice is yours.

Rules:
-If you decide to become a strategic magician, there of course will be great power and it'll be yours. However, another magician on the same standing as you will be able to neutralize your power and vice versa unless its two against one so there won't be much of god modding.
-Don't provoke a war with another on hand already or else we will have to kill you and the country/nation you belonged will lose its ace in the hole, effectively screwing them over and condemning them to certain death. Think twice before responding or making a move.
-You can make only 2 characters max. Anymore and it gets confusing. If both die, ask me for permission to make another and why you should.
-Before submitting a character, check in with me to get the greenlight. If I accept, go ahead. If not, please leave. If you happen to create one without my permission, I'll delete It. I encourage other people to report an illegal roleplayer to me and if they do, their own character is given more war bonds, ensuring their countries stability in war time as well as how funded their military and home is, upgrading them basically.
-Go ahead and romance, he descriptive with it, just no sm*t. If you want to do that, do it privately with your partner.
-If at all possible, please use good grammar and spelling. Slip ups are fine, but please make an effort to correct them.
-If I announce that the forum is closed for the night, its closed. Any responses afterwards will be Deleted.
-There will be an order to who writes responses so as to not confuse everyone if we all write at the same time. Ex. I go first, first person I accept is second, etc.
-Don't copy another persons power or make one where you're able to use the same power. Fair is fair after all so if you do that and I find out from the person or I see this for myself, you're out.
-Other than that, have fun :)

If I accept you, here's the character sheet.

Character sheet:
Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Personality:

Class: (Strategic magician, regular magician, monster, human. Note: the amount of strategic magicians are limited to the number of world powers there are.)
Power: (What is it that you're able to do)

Country/Nation: (Where your character is from.)
Bio:

Appearance: (descriptions or pictures, pick your poison.)
Extra: (Tattoos, marks, etc.)

Enjoy and hope to talk with you soon :)

Edited Jan 11th 2017 00:15

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.