Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > *** Buffy The Vampire Slayer *** *** Fandom Role P

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Oct 5th 2019 21:00

QueenofHearts - Oct 5th 2019 21:00

*** In the morning during another start to another school year at Sunny Dale High School. As the weather was yet fair and the masses of students moving about onto the school grounds. There coming through on his skateboard with his dark hair parted with his brown eyes staring about. Wearing a white t-shirt with an opened buttoned red/white checkered shirt with dark jeans and white sneakers. " Whoa....coming through" As his head turned to stare at the females wearing short skirts and then quickly bumping into the bike rack and flipping over. Landing on the ground with staring up at the blue sky and rubbing his head. " Real smooth Xander" Cringing some in pain.

Coming in view was a long red haired female with brown eyes and pale skin complexion. Wearing a multi colored shirt with a pair of blue jean suspender pants and white sneakers. Pushing some of her hair that blew within the wind. " Xander, you alright?" Looking over concerned.

Smiling back up at her. " Willow....yep" " I'm just making my impact early." He'd sit up. " Did I get any looks?" Cracking half a smile. ------ " Uh not any that would be for positive attention" Trying to help him up to his feet. As she'd start to walk with him. " Anyways how was your summer?" ------- Xander shrugs. " Eh you know....helping my parents around the house and just bumming it around home" " how about you?" ----- Willow fixed the straps on her back pack from slipping down her shoulders. " I've already tried to look into the different programs at this school within the computer area" " I'm looking to eventually get into C++" " Maybe grasp that computer language"

* Xander nodded and while not looking forward he bumped into another person. " Oh um...." -----The immediate comment came out. " Why don't you watch where you are going" And there she was. The queen bee of the school. Cordelia Chase with her long perfect silky brown hair, brown eyes, well toned body. Wearing a white/black striped top with black jean skirt and short brown boots. ----- Xander smirked back. " Oh well if it isn't Cordelia Chase....oh you took my heart" " Oh wait....it's not for the wicked" ----- Cordelia rolled her eyes and replied in her bitchy tone. " Yeah as if you had a productive summer...." " Probably collecting frogs in a jar as a hobby" ---- Harmony and a few others that were in the popular group laughed. " Let's go girls...we don't want to be infected by the nerds"

* Willow looked to Xander. " Don't let her bother you" The two walked up the front steps and into the school. --- Xander laughed. " Me bothered?" " Nothing bothers the Xandman....well except for those beady eyed lawn gnomes" " Those things just....." His eyes suddenly stared at some blonde entering in that seemed to make him forget what he was talking about as she wore her hair in a pony tail with a light purple t-shirt, light blue jeans, and white sneakers. Suddenly bumping into the lockers. ------ "Xander....are you okay?" -----Xander put his hand to his face. " I think I'm prone on getting injured today"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Oct 5th 2019 21:12

* Willow nodded. " You need to be more careful" Putting a hand on his shoulder. " Anyways I have to head to my math class" " I'll see you in P.E." Turning away and heading off with gripping the sides of her back pack and moving through the crowd of people.

* Xander nodded some. " Yep....see you there..." His curiosity instantly went towards the blonde he saw enter in and disappearing into the principals office. He wanted to get another glance as he proceeded forward before his friend Jesse popped in front of him. " Dude!!" " Where have you been?" " I tried to text you on meeting me in the front" ----- Xander sighed as he was caught off guard on his training of thought. " Well I uh...was late this morning?" ---- Jesse was a slim male with short dark hair with a pair of brown eyes. Wearing an orange t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans and white sneakers. " Yeah whatever....anyways" " How was your summer?" ----- Xander felt like that question would continue to be asked. " You know....same ole....just the basic three months off that flew in before landing back here"

Suddenly as Jesse continued to talk about nonsense with Xander whom looked past him. The blonde headed out of the class with holding a paper in hand which was probably her schedule. A puzzled look as she tried to quickly familiarize herself with the school. Xander wanting to take this opportunity. Putting a hand on Jesse's shoulder. " Jesse...my good man..." " I have to go...uh....to the restroom yeah." " I'll see you in Math class" Giving the thumbs up and walking towards the female in standing up straight to appear confident and less geeky.

As the female turned around with finding out her class was there. She'd bump into Xander and fall back. ----- Xander immediately felt clumsy today and knelt down. " I'm sorry that was clumsy of me" " I believe this belongs to you" Handing her the schedule. ------ " Thanks...." She'd reply. " Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" " Just trying to get to my first class.....World History" " You know how important that is to understand how we became in the world...." " Sorry I babble too much sometimes...." " I'm Buffy" She'd hold her hand out. ------ Xander got lost in her eyes and extending his hand out. " Nice to meet you....I'm Buffy....I mean I'm Xander...you are Buffy"

* Buffy half smiled. " Well thanks....I have to get to class" She'd head off. ---- Xander would hit his head with his hand. " Smooth Xander....." And then his eyes peered down at the ground. " Uh I believe you forgot your......" " Prop gift?" Grabbing the piece of wood that was carved at the end into a sharp point. Standing up. " Mysterious girl this one is...." Hearing the warning bell. " Dammit...." Heading off to his first class.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.