Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > Boys Like Him Spell Trouble (MxF)

New Reply

Started by mlox , May 13th 2018 00:58

mlox - May 13th 2018 00:58

Drama; Romance

The two girls sat at the lunch table together. It was the first day of school, their senior year. Samantha sat beside her closest friend, Veronica. The girl had raven black hair, and icy blue eyes, and a pension for trouble. They met freshmen year and stuck together since. Though they were on opposite spectrums. Sammy was the good girl, did her work, focused on school, while Veronica was the exact opposite, went to parties, and broke hearts. The room was abuzz with people talking about their summer, but she noticed her friends attention was taken by something else. The new kid. Sam looked back at Veronica, shaking her head. The new boy in their grade already fit into the popular group, already on the football team, already made his way into the every girls heart. Except Sam's. She elbowed Veronica. "Don't even think about it," she said softly. "Boys like him spell trouble." She merely smiled and looked away.

Two months later, Veronica and he were dating. Sam Didn't spend as much time with the raven haired girl, but what time she did spend with her was often in the company of him. Three months into the school year is when everything really changed. She never went looking for trouble, but she had caught his eye.

If you've read this far, that's great! If you're interested, even better. I have this character I want to use, and I've been craving a bit of drama. It's a bit of the good girl bad boy type, mixed with good girl turned bad. The new kid will be your character. Samantha is mine. Here's her bio:
www.roleplay.me/blog/136431
So, basically y/c ends up having eyes for Sammy. He's done with Veronica and looking for something new. Sammy is the good girl, a sensible person who wouldn't let her best friends boyfriend cheat on her. But this challenge just makes y/c every more interested in Sam. How will he get her? And how will he keep her from exposing him to Veronica?
I'm looking for a literate rp, 5+ lines, third person, must be ok with m*tu*e themes, and have good ideas to add to the plot. I think this could be fun if done right. It doesn't have to follow this idea exactly but you get the gist of it. Add and message me if interested!

Edited Nov 23rd 2021 16:30

Heart this
1 like

BADGUYBILLIE - Mar 18th 2020 12:03

I’m interested!!

Heart this
0 likes

mlox - Mar 19th 2020 16:18

Add and message me

Heart this
0 likes

TwistedTuesday420 - Apr 6th 2020 20:46

I am beyond interested I sent you a friend's request. Tuesday is my main but I play men too.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.