Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > Around The Corner

New Reply

Started by Knight , Aug 20th 2016 18:11

Knight - Oct 28th 2016 11:31

Oliver frowned and shrugged. As he turned a corner, he heard very particular sniffs. It wasn't that of a hound, but another GMH. He stopped in his tracks, signaling the others to stay. As he turned the corner, he had to look up at the beast. It was human-like, with long limbs and an anorexic looking body. Instead of a human head, it looked more like the skull of a deer. 'A wendigo..' He thought and tensed up. He was ready to risk his life for them.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 28th 2016 23:00

He held his hand up, urging her to stay. The wendigo studied him and lowered its' head to get a better look at him. It was trying to figure out if he was a GMH or a "contestant". With a snort of boredom, it lifted its' head again and gave another sniff. It finally caught the scent of the small group and peered around the corner with a look of bloodlust.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Nov 18th 2016 16:25

((Yeah ^^; I'll write a reply after I'm done typing my essay owo))

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Nov 22nd 2016 15:25

((Nice character ^^ And no, it's never too late to join. I'll reply in a minute, and I won't leave like last time XD))

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Nov 22nd 2016 15:39

Oliver heard Audrey's cry, and his mind seemed to shut down as a fuse lit in his heart. He was overwhelmed with emotions and did something selfish, daring, and suicidal. With a defiant growl, he jumped onto the wendigo, wrapping his arms around it's neck. It let out a yelp of surprise and tried to crush him against the wall. He jumped away and pointed frantically, motioning for them to run. "Go!" He shouted, shocking himself and the scientists watching. His voice was gentle, but firm. It even had a British accent. Filled with new hope and determination, he lunged for the beast again, biting and clawing at wherever he could. He couldn't do much against the wendigo's leather-like skin, but it was distracting the creature and tiring it.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Nov 22nd 2016 15:48

The wendigo, in an attempt to break free, charged at the wall. Oliver wrapped his arms around the female and pulled her off the wendigo as it hit the wall. The hallway filled with dust and smoke as it all grew silent. "M-My voice.." It now sounded raspy, but it was there. "Now's not the time to gawk, we need to make sure that thing stays down." He stood up and glared fiercely at the creature as the rubble shifted, and the creature slowly got to it's feet.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Nov 24th 2016 22:29

((You're both accepted))

Oliver inhaled deeply and frowned once he felt a sharp pain. Glancing down at his abdomen, he noticed a large amount of blood. His blood seemed to be drying quickly, so it was hard to tell where he was bleeding. "Oh dear.." He sighed and took a step forward, only to fall to his knees, then on his side. The wendigo let out a chilling shriek and lunged at the shadow wendigo. 'When did I start bleeding?' He propped himself up on his elbows and lowered his head for a minute before he picked himself up and leaned against the wall. "Aye!" He shouted at the wendigo and held his side. One of the wendigo's claw-like fingers were stained in blood. It was apparent to him now that he was a bit late when he pulled away, and the wendigo snagged him while he pulled away. "You may have eaten your closest friends, but I'd rather keep mine." The wendigo seemed unamused as it glared at him and slowly crept towards him. "You let your guard down." He chuckled softly as he slid down the wall to sit on his knees. "Autum, now!" He shouted weakly and pushed himself up to tackle the wendigo the best he could.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Nov 25th 2016 01:03

He closed his eyes and gave an amused snort. "We barely left a dent in it... But all that matters is that it's dead now." He inhaled deeply and opened his eyes to look for the wound. "I'm fine. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, but maybe that's because not even death could ruin the positive mood I'm in." He smiled and began to flake off the dried blood. "Do we still have the medical kit and the waters? I can clean off the blood and bandage the wound." He murmured softly and paused for a moment. Oliver still couldn't believe that he had finally found his voice.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Nov 25th 2016 14:14

"I'll do it tonight." He mumbled to himself and rubbed his hands together until he could get used to the feeling of the sticky blood on his hands. "Water would be great right now.." He froze at the sound of nearby claws clicking on the hard floors of the maze. The hounds were near, and they'd be there soon. "Let's save the "how do you do's" for later, we need to get out of here." He wiped his hands off on his shorts and began walking.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Nov 27th 2016 02:33

He slowed his pace and looked behind him at the small male. "Hey.." He walked over to him and sat on his knees. "I know things aren't exactly great right now, but we have to keep moving. I'll even let you ride on my back if you feel too nervous to walk." He offered a smile and tilted his head. "I may be a monster, but trust me... I'm trying to help. Otherwise, I wouldn't have tried to kill that creature." He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "Someone your age shouldn't be in here." He ruffled the male's hair as he stood up and turned to leave. "If you want to escape with us, I suggest joining."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.