Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > Around The Corner

Reply Topic

Started by Melodic_Angel , Aug 20th 2016 18:11

Melodic_Angel - Oct 19th 2016 18:40

((Timeskip to morning, everyone? ^^))

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 20th 2016 10:40

He sat up and frowned seeing the trail. Oliver let out a small growl as he got up and stretched slightly. Before he dashed out, he rested his hand on Max's shoulder and pointed to the door, the motioned towards the door. 'Go out and turn left.' He thought and pulled away to follow the trail.

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 20th 2016 22:36

((Mhm owo))

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 26th 2016 20:39

((I shall save le roleplay ^^))

Not long after, the figures came into view. He inhaled deeply, attempting to let out a shout of some sort. As expected, nothing came out. With a frustrated sigh, he attacked one of the scientists, biting deeply into their neck. They fell with a cry of pain, and he felt it. Fear and pain gripped his body like a vice, but he was determined. Oliver wasn't going to let a friend of his be tortured and tested on. Pushing through the pain, he held a scientist tightly until he heard a sickening crack. "Detain that thing!" A scientist cried out into a walkie-talkie, but was quickly brought down. He looked at the remaining scientist with round eyes. This one was a female, an most female scientists seem innocent, but there was nothing innocent about the gleam in her eye.

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 26th 2016 20:47

He stared intensely at her and tilted his head, watching as the syringe plunged into his shoulder. Oliver cracked a wry smile as he looked at her. His smile faded as he pinned her against the wall and closed his hand around her neck. Though he couldn't speak, his eyes said it all.

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 26th 2016 21:05

The words of the speaker went through one ear and out the other. His eyes showed a dark emotion, one that had never really been seen of expressed until now. Whether it was the instinct to protect or a hidden feeling that's been awakened, he tightened his grip. Once he heard the crack, he stepped away and wiped a bit of blood off his cheek from earlier. After blinking a few times, he looked around and hugged Autumn. 'I did this... Didn't I?' He let out a shaky breath that would've been a whimper. 'I can't make friends when I kill everyone...' He closed his eyes and kept his hug loose in fear that he'd hurt the female.

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 26th 2016 21:22

He blinked, his eyes showing sadness, grief, relief, and curiosity. His grip on the hug tightened, but not by much. 'What is it?' He tilted his head and lightly pressed his forehead against hers. Curiosity seemed to overwhelm his other emotions.

((Don't mind the short reply ^^;))

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 26th 2016 21:45

His face reddened, and he looked away. 'I wasn't expecting that..' As she rolled off, he followed her and kept the pace. 'It's good thing we left..' He looked over his shoulder to see a small group of hounds pick at the dead scientists. 'Wait...' Realization hit him as he looked over at Autum. 'Why did she kiss me?' He paused as they approached the room and lightly squeezed her hand.

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 27th 2016 11:22

Oliver peered out into the hallway, frowning as the hounds left their meal and began searching for them. The room walls shifted, putting them in a large hallway. 'Of course...' Oliver sighed and let go of Autum's hand to knock on the opposite wall. There were fading sounds of running paws, and he returned to Autum's side. 'That should give us enough time to escape..'

Heart this
0 likes

Melodic_Angel - Oct 27th 2016 17:18

He turned sharply and gently batted their hands away from the wall before pressing his index finger to his lips. Once all was quiet, he led them down a dark hallway. Looking up, he noticed that the panels that projected the sky had been smashed. 'That's odd...' He tilted his head and stared at it for a minute before he continued.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.