Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > Around The Corner

New Reply

Started by Knight , Aug 20th 2016 18:11

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 21:07

He stopped and turned to look at them. For a moment he smiled before he turned and stood protectively in front of the three as a hound snarled and crept towards them. Oliver glared at it and slowly approached it. As expected, it lunged at him and tried to kill him, but he held it's muzzle shut. With each scratch, blood pooled around the two, but he didn't back down. With a bit of haste, he stood up and brought his foot down on the hound's spine. It went limp, and he slumped back against the wall with a sympathetic look. 'I'm sorry. It was him or me...' He laid beside it, not minding the blood, and closed his eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 21:17

He looked up at the sky and smiled once again. "Look." He couldn't speak, but he could mouth the word. The sky was dark, meaning they could all go and rest. But his smile faded quickly. 'We can't stay with them...' He sighed and closed his eyes again, refusing to get up. 'Unless...' He got up and held Autumn's hand to lead her around. 'I'll just follow them into a safety room.' He swayed slightly and leaned against a wall. 'Hopefully there's bandages..'

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 21:29

A door opened, revealing the safety room. He shoved the three into it before he managed to get himself in. The door auto-locked and the sounds of scraping and growls could be heard. He fell to his knees, dizzy and disoriented. 'She doesn't get it...' The sound of walls shifting could be heard and he used a bit of his blood to draw a diagram. It basically showed how each night the walls shift, and the exit moves. 'It's not like last time...' He grabbed the first-aid kit and bandaged himself up. 'Better...' He laid in the corner and stared at the ceiling. On a table there were a few bottles of water and a few bags of food for six people. His stomach growled, but he didn't move from his spot. 'I'll wait until they say I can eat...' His old habits hadn't gone away yet, so he still had to wait for permission to do certain things.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 21:53

Hearing the permission, he opened the back and took out the contents; an apple, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a ham and cheese sandwich, and some beef jerky. 'At least they're considerate about peanut allergies.' He rolled his eyes slightly and took the apple from the bag. As he ate the apple, he stared at the door and tensed up, expecting something to break the door down and attack them.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 22:08

The room dimmed and he blinked a few times to get used to the sudden light change. As he looked up at the starry ceiling, he leaned against Autumn and jumped slightly before relaxing at the touch. 'I wish you could hear my thoughts..' He sighed and sat up, pulling away from her. 'It's sad I can't even remember what my own voice sounds like...' His expression saddened and he hugged his knees.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 22:31

(('Ello :3))

He stared at her hands as if she had just shown him a mass murder. 'I'm confused...' He looked away and let out a sigh. 'Thanks for trying.' He hugged her and smiled thankfully. 'You don't seem dangerous... I wonder why they sent you out..' He tousled her hair a bit and laid beside her with a small yawn.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 22:41

Since they had tested adding owl genes to his own, he was tired but he couldn't sleep. Oliver laid on his side, staring awkwardly at the female. 'We're friends... Right..?' He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes in hopes of getting some sleep. As comforting as it was to hug someone, he still couldn't fall asleep.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 22:53

((XD))

He smiled and nodded slightly. 'Yeah... We're friends..' He looked back up at the "sky" and let out a content sigh. 'Sleep well...' He frowned when he realized he didn't know her name yet. 'And she doesn't know mine..' He sat up and glanced down at her to make sure he didn't wake her.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 23:03

He got up and stretched a bit before looking at the other two. 'I want to sleep....' He thought and drank some water before returning to Autumn's side. Oliver laid beside her once again and wrapped his arms around her.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 19th 2016 06:34

He rested his chin on the top of her head and closed his eyes. It took a while but he fell asleep. He awoke not long after and frowned. 'It was good while it lasted..' He thought and continued to watch the "sky" and tried to find any constellations. 'I need to tell them not to ask for anything when they find the exit...' He laid on his back and pulled Autumn on top of him without much thought. Oliver found this comfortable and managed to fall back asleep.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.