Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > Around The Corner

New Reply

Started by Knight , Aug 20th 2016 18:11
Previous123456Next

Knight - Aug 20th 2016 18:11

To the subjects: "In order to keep the human evolution continuous, scientists have put together an experiment called The Evolutionary Procedure. It's an endless maze filled with small safety rooms that contain survival supplies, and sleeping bags to spend one night in. If you are to stay longer than a night, a creature will be sent into the room to kill you. A simulation for rising and falling of the sun will be presented from the ceiling. The creatures. The creatures are genetically mutated/modified human subjects (GMHS) that serve as the government's "pets".
You are being monitored 24/7, and there is no other means of escape but to die, or find an exit and get a reward. Thank you for volunteering for the good of mankind. Have a nice day, and good luck!" A female's voice spoke over the monitor to the group of awaiting test subjects.

~[Forum]~

Name:

Appearance: (Can be image)

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Reason: (Optional)

((There is an option to be a creature. Demons, angels, or anything like that, you'll just be called a GMHS, same goes for if you make up a creature. And please say if you're a creature or not :3))

To the creatures: "Hello, subjects. It is your job to track and kill every human sent out. Complete this task and you will be granted five requests within the laboratory walls. At night you are to return to this cell to rest, and you will be let back out at dawn. If more than ten humans are to escape, only ten of you will be allowed to live. The Experimental Procedure will begin shortly. Thank you." A male voice spoke to the awaiting creatures.

~(Forum)~

Name:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

**Rules**
• No god modding
• If you are to talk out of the roleplay, use parenthesis (like this)
• If you are to talk out of the roleplay, no fighting
• Creatures may not kill anyone's characters without asking permission
• Only three characters at a time. You may use three, have one die, then add another character.
• No one liners
• Please try to use correct grammar and spelling!

I'll probably let some of the rules slip XD

Edited Sep 25th 2016 21:41

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Aug 20th 2016 21:12

((Welcome to the club XD I should probably make my own character, shouldn't I?))

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Aug 20th 2016 22:54

((I just finished my character, but when I went to post it, it logged me out =_=; I'll try again tomorrow... Right now, I need to rage quit.))

Heart this
1 like

Knight - Sep 17th 2016 23:14

((This is open to everyone and anyone :3))

Name: Moore Roy

Personality: When left alone, he is often absent minded and childish. He's always open minded and says whatever he thinks. Moore can be short tempered and hard to calm down when he manages to snap. When he snaps, he doesn't get angry, he loses all of his senses and gives into insanity.

Strengths: His body has adapted to all the tests from the scientists, making him immune to certain chemicals. When he goes insane, his mind doesn't grasp the fact that he's been hurt in any way, making him basically numb if he goes insane. When he gets close to someone, they become his first priority.

Weaknesses: When his insanity dulls down, the pain that's been inflicted on him deals him a great amount of pain, sometimes immobilizing him or making him more vulnerable. He often loses his memory, making him afraid or intrigued about the person he's created alliances with.

Reason: He is a simple lab rat, destined to die since day one.

Edited Sep 24th 2016 22:11

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Sep 25th 2016 21:38

((It is, don't worry :3 For now, ignore my character. I'm gonna make some creatures so that the "death maze" can actually be deadly~
Just gimme a minute))

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Sep 25th 2016 21:40

((Ah, alright. :3 Take your time~))

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Sep 28th 2016 16:01

((We can start, if you guys would like ^^))

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 1st 2016 14:04

((Of course ^^))

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 12th 2016 13:17

((Yep ^^))

Moore sat in the corner with a blank look. He had been given his daily dose of medication, and it would be the last he'd ever get until the end of the maze... If he makes it, that is. "Any minute now.." He murmured softly and looked up at the timer. It was counting down from ten. Once it reached zero, a female voice could be heard. "Welcome to The Evolutionary Procedure." Two large doors opened to reveal a long hallway with two separate hallways. "Keep your hand on the right wall, even if it brings you to a dead end..." The male whispered to himself as he stood up. "Then you'll always find the way out."

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Oct 18th 2016 18:39

((Well, they take the weapons your character has brought with them, and hide them within the maze. On the weapon is a tag with the owner's name. If they find their own weapon, they get a safety hour. And that's basically an hour of well, safety XD))

A shrill howl could be heard echoing throughout the maze. "They won't let us off easy, eh?" He mumbled and looked up at the "sky". "Don't go on the left side." He pointed to the left side of the "sky" where a dark cloud was gathering. "Hell hounds and their masters. Well, there should only be one... But..." His voice faded as he began mumbling to himself with an odd, unsettling grin.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.