Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Advertisement

Forum > Out of Character > Anyone else sick of romance?

Reply Topic

Started by TheGuyNextDoor , Jul 17th 2020 07:56

TheGuyNextDoor - Jul 17th 2020 07:56

Okay, let me be super honest: I don't exactly love Romance. As a genre alone I honestly think it's boring and too predictable. Don't get me wrong, I suppose the same can be said about action or whatever... but I feel like for the amount of people that only seem to rp romance... They aren't... well... entertaining? I like suspense, I like weight. I want to be invested in the story! I haven't had a partner that makes romance fun or interesting in so long. Well. With an exception here or there of course.

Do you feel this way too? Or am I just an ass?

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Oct 9th 2020 21:18

I can't blame you for feeling that way because your right romance on it's on is meh, but at the same time just throwing stuff in an rp just because, i too sometimes have to be reminded of this and try my best to be as careful as possible with this.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Devil - Oct 15th 2020 20:01

I think Romance as a genre is boring in itself, it's better off as a subgenre, otherwise it becomes dull, especially if you only do Romance, you'll notice that it follows the same concept, two characters meet, something happens I suppose then they fall in love. Normally I'd say if you ever plan on having romance in your rp then don't bring it in too soon but not too late.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.