Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Althera Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Dec 9th 2017 21:51
Previous1234Next

Alcatraz - Dec 9th 2017 21:51

Dear (insert name here),

We're happy to announce that Althera Academy is now open and accepting students from all over the Moonlit World for the 1941 to 1942 school year. As you should know, this private academy is designed for monsters and magical beings alike so that they can learn how to coexist with humans in the mundane world. We are only one of four schools that were created for the newest generation of monsters that languish in the shadows of men. Our kind once reigned supreme over the Earth, but as time passed and humanity's technological advances outstripped our natural abilities, we were forced into hiding while humanity gained its place in the sun.

Now just because we're a remote school it doesn't mean you're getting a cut rate education; we have some of the greatest teachers you could ever find from the Moonlit World. All of our academy's facilities are the best we can offer you in your time here as you learn.

However, we must address a specific issue that concerns the integrity and stability of our academy: if a human is able to sneak into school grounds, it is standard operating procedure to kill the offender. We cannot risk our worlds coming into contact with each other. If a student is caught sneaking a human into the school, the student will risk expulsion for doing so and the human will, of course, be killed.

The school itself is actually more of a miniature city, with shops, cafes, residences and so on to enforce a 'human' environment for the students to acclimatize themselves to to make the transition between their homes and to the modern, mundane world much smoother.

Classes do not start until the second of September, but everything else will be available on August 27th.

We hope you'll join us this year,
Headmaster Akuma.

Rules

If I catch anyone being a Mary/Gary i'm gonna shove a M32 rotary grenade launcher up your arse and pull the trigger.

Respect other people's characters and admin(s),if I find out you're being a cuck to someone in the rp then the rotary grenade launcher is going up your arse.

This is not Fifty Shades of Grey so if you and someone else decide that's where you're gonna go then take it to PM's or fade to black that sheit.

You wish to join? Then leave your character in the thread and if it's not deleted...your in.

Anymore questions please ask and I have Discord for OOC chat. Ask for the link and i'll send it to you.

Character Skeleton:

Name:
Nickname:
Biography:
Appearance (Human):
Appearance (Monster):
Personality:
Sexuality:

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 08:29

Name:Shido Matroska

Nickname: Stryker

Bio : Shido was born to a French man and a American woman in the city of Scranton,Pennsylvania. But at a very early age his parents got a divorce and his father claim full custody of Shido. Then the two moved back to his father home country. In the city of Limoges,Shido's father remarried to another french woman who treated Shido as one of his own.

Afterwards,Shido lived a normal life until he got into year 11 of school and his class went on a trip to northern france to Bar-de-lue. Where he went off and did some exploring of the countryside.

He found an old mining establishment covered in vegetation,upon uncovering a sign it read "Excavation site 64". So being curious;Shido went deeper into the site and underneath the shell of the site was something a lot more scientific. There were wires and machines all around,but the ominous thing about the site was the mass amount of skeletal remains laying around. At the bottom there was a large area covered with a trap,and under the tarp poked four different staff like items.

Shido removed the tarp and revealed four staffs with each controlling a different power/element. He looked down at her watch and noticed he had to get back to the city soon or be punished. So he grabbed the staffs up and got out of the site. Upon completing year 11 of school,Shido received a random letter from someplace called Kaon Academy and was invited to join them for the next school year.

Appearance (Human):Below

Personality: Shido appears to be a quiet person when he is focusing on her work or when he's reading. But other times he's an outgoing woman who loves to explore area of interest and try to find cool and unusual items and places.

Dislikes:Cunts and wankers

Sexuality: Hetrosexual

Other: He has a sister...Who can be a brat at time when it comes to Shido's relationship.

Edited Dec 10th 2017 20:22

Heart this
1 like

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 13:59

(It's fine.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 15:18

(Don't make me break out the Gustav against those two in the rp.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 15:31

(I hope so...Because I don't know how a giant rail gun is gonna get into the moonlit world.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 15:42

(So many xD's...)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 15:46

(Stap)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 15:49

(Four)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 16:12

(Try and keep the monster form sizes reasonable.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 10th 2017 20:15

(Male-Female imbalance detected...I will change my character to male.)

Edited Dec 10th 2017 20:16

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.