Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > A couple fandom searches

New Reply

Started by SargeLovesFandoms , May 11th 2023 23:03

SargeLovesFandoms - May 11th 2023 23:03

Hey all, I'm Sarge and I'm 32 years old, so my partner needs to be at least 1*8+. I mainly roleplay MxM, but will do MxF or FxF if needed. I'm not a fan of doubling, but I can do that if you really want it. As for my post length, I just really try to match my partner. I can do one-liners, up to 3-4, maybe more paragraphs. I am fairly active in the evenings after work and mostly all day during the weekends.

Invader Zim
Zim / Dib
Zim / OC
Dib / OC
Irken OC / Irken OC
Irken OC / Human OC

I'm flexible in which character I can play, I'm fairly good at playing Zim and I'm good with playing Dib, so if you have a preference, let me know! Now onto the plots!

- ZaDr - Zim left Earth years ago after realizing his mission was fake and decides to find another purpose to his life. A few years later he returns and tries his best to blend in better than he had the first time around. He hadn't intended to bump into Dib, it just happened that way...but maybe they could start things over.
- ZaDr or ZaDf - AU where Zim is a human and Dib is an Irken.
- Crossover with Lilo and Stitch - Dib's father has had enough of his Son's madness and decides it's time they move and have a change of scenery so he moves his family to Hawaii where he figures he could further his science. He just hopes that maybe his son will finally calm down. Dib isn't thrilled about this, considering he can't stop Zim's evil plans, but he can't exactly do anything so he decides to explore their new hometown.

Feel free to share your own plots with me if you are interested, I will update this as more plots are thought of.

AU Sans / AU Papyrus (I'm mainly looking for Swap Papyrus / Fell Sans, but if you have any other AU ships, let me know!)
Sans / OC
Papyrus / OC
Swap Papyrus / OC
Fell Papyrus / OC
Fell Sans / OC
Sans / Swap Papyrus
Sans / Fell Papyrus
Sans / Fell Sans
Swap Sans / Fell Papyrus
Swap Papyrus / Fell Papyrus
Swap Papyrus / Fell Sans

Who I can play for you if your wanting to play your OC
UnderSwap Papyrus
Underfell Sans
Underfell Papyrus
Undertale Sans

PLOTS
- Fell Sans somehow wakes up in some strange version of the Underground that's brighter and far less dangerous than his own and isn't sure what to make of things, especially when he runs into a not so angry version of his brother.
- Sans and everyone have been above ground for a while now, and they are still getting used to life up top. Sans most of all, still struggling with the fact that he remembers every reset he's gone through. We can build onto this while we plot together.

Feel free to share your own plots with me if you are interested, I will update this as more plots are thought of.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.