Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Introductions > A Wild Newbie Appears

New Reply

Started by Ephemera , Apr 22nd 2023 20:51

Ephemera - Apr 22nd 2023 20:51

Hiyo!~ My name is Lucy, I've recently stumbled across this website and I was wondering how it works and if most people here are semi lit to lit in terms of roleplay posts?

Heart this
2 likes

Reapersilthos - Apr 22nd 2023 21:07

Well its a site where you can add others both by sending requests and accepting requests, If you look at the layout of my page you can see on the left side it has characters listed, generally put Original characters or canon there as a short listing, Or in my case since I create new ones for most rps, I do that, as well as post length, Verses aka settings and such some prefer rping specific settings, Genre is the kind of rps most are looking for, The main section of the page is usually for a short or so introduction, the blogs is where a fair few write Bios for their characters and page rules, Not every user does this as its all down to prefer there is not a rule book or so per say, You can also edit various other settings from the settings section on ya page via the Cog at the top right, As for how literate or so individuals are that really varies from person to person.

Edited Apr 22nd 2023 21:09

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.