Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > A Pact is Made (Occult Group Horror RP)

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Feb 16th 2019 17:23

ImNotCrazy - Feb 16th 2019 17:23

(THIS ROLEPLAY IS AT COMPASITY, NO OTHERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME)

(1*8+, m*tu*e, gore, disturbing/dark themes, harsh language)

Floral Cove, was a nice quiet small town; the people seemed to know each other, and aside from the occasional misfits causing trouble everyone was polite and kind. Except, a strange anomaly popped up every fifty or so years. People would start being slaughtered on a weekly basis. No one knew why, or at least they claimed not to know. A dark shadow casts itself over the small town, and the residents are hiding something...

(Our characters): One night a group of kids are hanging out in the forest drinking and having a good time. One of them says they found a weird book at Mr.Ferguson’s book shop. There was a sign saying not for sale on it, so the kid stole it. They all gathered around the book’s dried skin-like cover, after the kid reads it he mysteriously goes into a heart attack. Then the book reads an odd list of directions. The group has to kill someone in town whenever t he book demands it or someone in their group dies. For fear of death, they comply to the demands. Sometimes the book is satisfied with any killing, but sometimes it gives specific demands, like who to kill or even sometimes it wants them to kill someone in a specific way. Of coarse the Sheriff Department is going crazy, on this case. Unfortunately for Reese, his dad is the Chief of the department. These childhood friends are also trying their best to find out the secrets behind the mysterious book, their friend’s death and the horror that lives within Floral Cove....

youtu.be/TV5m7KvWUj0

Edited Mar 6th 2019 05:49

Heart this
2 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 17th 2019 16:05

Name:

Height:

Label(s) (Jock, Music Kid, Teachers Pet, ect.):

Job (if any):

Parent’s(s) Occupation (this might play into story):

Short Bio of your character (background/appearance):

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Feb 17th 2019 16:05

Name: Reese Wallace

Height: 5’11

Label(s) (Jock, Music Kid, Teachers Pet, ect.): Weird Kid, Flower Boy, Freak

Job (if any): Helps at his mother’s Floristry

Parent’s(s) Occupation (this might play into story): Father- Sheriff Department Chief, Mother-Florist and Shop owner

Short Bio of your character (background/appearance): Reese is a quiet sort who prefers the company of a good book, over a crowd of people. He often gets teased for being aloof and is called names like Flower Boy, or sometimes more derogatory term that pick fun of his sexuality. He doesn’t care so much about these things he’d rather wait and watch these people rip each other apart. His parents are divorced so he jumps between homes, both homes are in Floral Cove however. Reese has shoulder length hair that is dark brown and slightly wavy with the occasional curl that falls over his face. He likes long sleeve baggy sweaters that often drop over his hands and muted dark colors. His eyes are hazel and his complexion is rather pale.

He doesn’t show much affection towards his dad, as he was always busy when Reese was little, and he had an affair hence the divorce. Reese calls him by his name and doesn’t interact with him much other than the fact that he had to legally go there every other week. Now that he’s eighteen, he just goes to make his dad feel less alone. He won’t admit it, but he misses his family being together.

Edited Feb 17th 2019 23:24

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 17th 2019 20:48

@DrFeelgood (I love the name btw) I was hoping to have some more people to start, if you could share this around I’d appreciate it! If no one joins we’ll just get started and see if people join later. (^~^)

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Feb 17th 2019 21:05

IKR, thanks I’ve got some posts around but nobody seems to bite, haha!

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 17th 2019 21:37

Name: Olivia Brooke

Height: 5'6

Label(s) (Jock, Music Kid, Teachers Pet, ect.): Ghost Girl (Due to her ability to not be noticed in any large setting.)

Job (if any): Library assistant

Parent’s(s) Occupation (this might play into story): Father not in the picture while her mother is the owner of the library.

Short Bio of your character (background/appearance): Despite her appearance, she isn't shy or reserved to speak her mind. She solely chooses not to speak to anyone or get friendly to just anyone . From her perspective, most people are either full of sh*t or want something that benefits themselves. Her small circle of friends are the only people who know that she has a sarcastic and playful side.
Not afraid to be honest and upfront about any given situation, Via tends to get herself in sticky situations that ends up with her having a few bruises and one hell of a story to tell.

Edited Feb 18th 2019 14:55

Heart this
2 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 17th 2019 22:29

Awesome! We have enough people to get started! I’m excited to see how we do with this plot, and I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Anyways... I’m thinking we’ll start the story a couple days before the book shows up and before “sh*t hits the fan” so to speak. The name of the kid who dies is Billy Smith, for sake of memory and the fact that we just needed a throwaway character to set the story in motion (God rest your stupid; curious soul Billy)

Edited Feb 17th 2019 22:31

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Feb 17th 2019 22:33

If you have anything you’d like to add or any questions, ask away! If not, respond “All Good” or something. (^~^)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 17th 2019 22:37

All good. I agree with starting before the book appears so we can create a “childhood friend” dynamic first before things get crazy.

Heart this
3 likes

ImNotCrazy - Feb 17th 2019 22:43

Yeah, I think a something else that we should add is, that they’ve all kind of been doing there own thing for the most part. So they see each other at school or in passing, but over time they all grew apart a bit. School and work or even the cliquey nature of the school has set them apart as well as home life in my character’s case.

Heart this
2 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.