Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > A Fantasy RP To Rule Them All!

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Jun 13th 2021 19:24

Spartan203 - Oct 7th 2022 03:12

"Well, when I said powerful beings, I meant myself. So just maybe I can read your thoughts, I won't give away your secret " Julian speaks with a sly smile spreading across his face, allowing his fangs to show ever so slightly. "Oh, just old human habits! Curious creatures by nature we humans are."

Mortulous studies Merildor for a short time. "I come from a place that is faraway lands as well as far away in time. I have lost track of the years over time; I Don't believe it still exists." He speaks as though in thought, a slight sign of sadness in his ancient eyes.

"You never were one for magic brother, or from what I can recall. But here I am standing before you" Luagi spoke but his voice didn't seem to come from his mouth but just from his general direction. He jumps from the rock he was sitting on and as his feet touches the ground his body seems to flicker, but then he becomes completley solid as if he is alive. "I rather not explane, nor do I completley remember."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 1st 2022 22:06

(I thought that was posted last week

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.