Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Jul 10th 2022 19:04

*Solar nods, though he's silent for a moment, thinking back.*

Solar:Er... Nothing really? Not that I've noticed.

*Solar takes a seat across from Dancer.*

Solar:You... think Lime will be back soon?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jul 10th 2022 20:33

Dancer: Probably. He's not the type to be gone for long. He can get past this, it's unusual he's reacted like this to begin with, unless there's something else he's hiding. Speaking of.

*She glances to the door, listening, someone has been shuffling up the hall in the past moments and now the door cracks open. Lime peeks in, looking for others though their face drops for a split second at the sight of Dancer and Solar. Quickly though, they put their charismatic smile back on again, moving inside. They don't speak, struggling to think of something to say.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jul 10th 2022 20:48

*Solar offers Lime a weak smile.*

Solar:....hi?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jul 17th 2022 19:28

Lime: Hey.

*He moves into the apartment, avoiding eye-contact.*

Dancer: Hey dude, what's up?

Lime: Nothing- Nothing's up! Everything's fine! Is something up?

Dancer: Errrm... No? I suppose? All good here. You seem pretty shifty today? Selling contraband?

Lime: What?! No- What is- Why would you think I'm- *He huffs, hanging his head for a moment.* You look like death anyhow. How's Glory? You didn't come back after last night.

Dancer: She's... Doing okay. Could be better obviously but she's better than she was so there's that. Probably will get back in the next few days.

Lime: Okay, that's news at least. Make sure you look after yourself in the meantime too, Dancer.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jul 17th 2022 20:14

*Heart starts to walk back into the room, Stripes walking beside her with a small grin on his face. She almost makes it, at least, until she spots Lime. Heart freezes for a moment, two, three, before ducking back into the hall, avoiding Lime's gaze.*

HeartSorry, sorry, sorry, sorry....

*Heart continues to mutter apologies until she's out of sight completely.*

Solar:.....

*Stripes stares back, presumably at Heart, before turning to Lime. It's clear from his expression that he doesn't recognize Lime.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jul 18th 2022 19:58

*Lime gazes over to the direction Heart left in, confusion evident in his face.*

Lime: What's... up with her? And who are you?

Dancer: Heart's friend I think?

Lime: Oh, okay. That's cool. Is there anyone else here ooor?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jul 19th 2022 17:20

Solar:Dizzy is here, and I think it's from...earlier. The phone call disaster?

*Solar glances at Stripes, who has started to disappear down the hall after Heart.*

Solar:....

*Solar turns back to Lime.*

Solar:So.... How was your....er, walk?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jul 20th 2022 19:42

Lime: Phone call... "disaster"?

*Lime seems a little confused and guilty at this but chooses not to press further.*

Lime: It was alright. Helps to clear the head I suppose. I think we should all maybe forget about that whole thing. I'm... really sorry for the traction has caused.

Dancer: Lime...

Lime: No, it's erm... You guys are my friends and I want to be able to go out with you all and do stuff together! I just, in my excitement to do stuff with you all, I forgot about the issues me being there would cause and now it's affected you guys. I'm really sorry about all of this, I shouldn't have tagged along.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jul 27th 2022 12:55

Solar:What? Wait, no. You couldn't have known this would happen. It just means... we have to figure out stuff that we can do? Er...

*Solar fumbles, struggling to properly voice his thoughts.*

Solar:Events that won't end like earlier?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jul 31st 2022 19:05

Lime: I... suppose so. Yeah... Sorry about all that...

*Lime glances aside.*

Lime: I should talk to Heart. She shouldn't feel bad about... whatever she feels bad about. I'm still sort of confused. I'm assuming the snake problem's been taken care of?

Dancer: Snake? *She's very clearly confused for a moment before the realisation hits her.* Yeah. Dizzy's. She took it away. Probably put it back with the rest of the zoo she's got in there.

Lime: I see...

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.