Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Jun 11th 2022 08:32

*Solar follows after Dizzy, side eyeing Stripes as the zebra huffs quietly to himself about what happened not even a few minutes ago.*

*Heart glances over at Dizzy, already placing handing Wit some bits. She seems to think for a moment, and shakes her head.*

Heart:...'s from all of us. Don't worry about the bits.

*Wit offers Heart a small bag with the book and card, nodding at the small group as they exit the shop.*

Wit:Stop by again sometime! Just... be careful out there. Alright?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jun 11th 2022 18:46

*Dizzy nods to Heart in an "If you're sure" sort of fashion before grinning to Wit and holding the door open to go.*

Dizzy: We'll live! The power of friendship helps! And possibly a weapon. *She changes her tone quickly.* Stripey will look back on it and laugh I'm sure! See you around!

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jun 11th 2022 19:45

*Stripes only grumbles to himself as he exits the shop. Wit stares at the spot where he was before looking back at Dizzy with a raised brow.*

Wit:If you say so.... See ya.

*Heart follows after Stripes, muttering a quiet, "Thank you" to Dizzy as she passes. Solar glances back at the numerous shelves of books before following after Heart and Stripes.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jun 20th 2022 22:01

*Dizzy pauses for a moment outside to let the others catch up, her phone along with others' in the group ping at relatively the same time as a text notification.*

Dizzy: So where are me going next? Back to the apartment?

*She takes her eyes from the path to her own phone for a moment, opening the apartment group chat.*

[Lady Flame: Hey, wru guys? I thought some of u were home today?]

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jun 22nd 2022 19:32

*Solar pulls out his phone and stares at the message on his screen.*

Solar:...I think that would be a good idea.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jun 22nd 2022 21:25

*Dizzy nods, holding up her tail as she would a hoof and placing her phone away again before starting forwards.*

Dizzy: I vote we don't take the alley short-cut again. Rats are disgusting and should be for labs only.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jun 25th 2022 21:15

*Heart mumbles something that suspiciously sounds like, "No promises." Meanwhile, Stripes looks up at Dizzy, quirking a brow. He seems amused.*

Stripes:Disgusting? Rats aren't that bad. Maybe the ones on the streets, sure, but even those can be made into good pets. I should know! I had one that I trained when I was a colt.

*Stripes looks proud of this fact. Solar stares at Stripes, uncertain of how to feel about this information.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jun 25th 2022 21:31

*Dizzy huffs, continuing forwards with little acknowledgement.*

Dizzy: Well you know what they say about pets taking after their owners. "Rat" seems appropriate for you...

*Thinking on this, she hurries her pace.*

Dizzy: Ah. Uh, we should definitely get back. Fluffy has separation anxiety and a habit of trying to escape his habitat when left alone for too long. And with Dancer back, I don't want to risk him getting hurt.

*The group chat livens up again.*

[Dancer: DIZZY WHY IS THERE A SNAKE OUT?!]

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jun 25th 2022 21:40

*Stripes rolls his eyes at Dizzy. He's been called worse. Heart checks her phone, frowning in concern.*

Heart:....take the next right at the corner of this street. It's faster.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jun 26th 2022 21:12

*Dizzy huffs and follows the directions but not without mumbling "please don't have rodents" to herself the entire time"

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.