Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Oct 2nd 2021 17:10

*That same strange expression from earlier appears on Heart's face when Dizzy asks if they're still friends. It quickly disappears when Sundew is mentioned, the Earth Pony growing pale as she recalls last night. It takes Heart a good minute to respond.*

Heart:....there aren't any more of those things back at the apartment, right? The thing that your, er... Your cat attacked? If there aren't....

*Heart hesitates.*

Heart:I....I can try meeting 'em.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 2nd 2021 17:37

Dizzy: I think I should make it clear that the thing Sunny attacked wasn't one of mine. They just happened to break into our apartment.

*She goes quiet for a small while in remembrance before humming.*

Dizzy: There isn't any more of them that come anywhere near to the apartment for a while now. We're safe at home. Even if something does come close, Sunny will protect us. She'd never hurt an innocent pony. She is here to protect us, I promise.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 2nd 2021 18:06

Heart:....

*Heart stares at Dizzy, searching the Unicorn's expression for any hint of deceit. After a moment, she averts her gaze, giving a small nod.*

Heart:....alright.

Solar:...

*Solar pulls out his phone and begins looking through his e-mails. He hopes to have been approved to research an artifact he's had his eye on for a while....*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 2nd 2021 19:17

*Lime, finding the mares' conversation to be slightly private, looks down at his own phone too. He scrolls through it quietly before seeming to grow considerably nervous. After a moment, he swallows and puts the phone away, moving out from the stall.*

Lime: I'm uh, I forgot I have rehearsal for tonight, tell them to tab it to our apartment and I'll pay for food and stuff later. See you.

*He cracks an awkward smile before turning away. Pulling his hat down and covering his face, looking embarrassed, he quickly leaves without any further word.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 2nd 2021 19:50

*Solar watches Lime, confused by Lime's actions. His expression was...off.*

Solar:...?

*Heart watches Lime leave with a small frown, worried by the suddenness of his departure.*

Heart:....should we pick up somethin' for him to eat later? Dinner is a ways off.... And it isn't any good to run on an empty stomach.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 11th 2021 19:17

*Dizzy gives a slight shrug.*

Dizzy: Perhaps... But he'll be out until later tonight probably. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up something for Dancer though, she hasn't eaten since yesterday and probably won't unless something is offered. She'll get home later on.

Edited Oct 11th 2021 19:17

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 16th 2021 14:00

*Solar nods, looking back down at his menu before looking over at Heart.

Solar:Hey, Heart. Does this place do takeout?

*Before Heart can answer, a new pony trots up to the booth.*

???:Heya, folks! How's everything going? Need a refill or anything?

*The new pony is an Earth Pony, a rather petite looking stallion with a piebald coat. Like Pumpkin, he's also wearing a Cream & Bean apron. A flower crown made up of coffee flowers rests on his head. He's smiling.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 16th 2021 20:59

*Dizzy blinks at Solar before looking over to the newcomer. She smiles, seeming to have her spirits lifted at the new pony's energy.*

Dizzy: I'm alright. I think the others maybe want to get food though. I like your flower crown.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 19th 2021 16:07

*The new pony's smile grows at Dizzy's compliment.*

???:Thank you! Well aren't you sweet.

*The unnamed pony looks between Heart and Solar before nodding.*

???:I'll go grab Pumpkin in just a sec. This place has been absolutely packed today, so you have my personal apology. My name's Sweet Cream, just give me a call if you need anything else!

*Heart nods, smiling slightly at Cream. Seems that his positivity is infectious.*

Solar:Wait, as in one of the owners?

*Cream just flashes Solar a grin before disappearing into the back.*

Solar:....

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 19th 2021 18:03

*Dizzy smiles to herself, looking down to the table. After a moment or two however, her smile fades and she seems rather sombre again. She quickly picks up the bread roll she had started on, continuing to nibble at the edges.*

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.