Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Survival (The Carrier)

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jul 19th 2019 14:08

sero - Aug 1st 2019 15:39

((i swear to god i'll kill you kilo. stupid robot))

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2019 17:59

As Lucy came to her Clarissa snapped out of the trance she'd fallen into and moved to be cradling the smaller girl in her arms, keeping her close, "It's alright." She said shakily, "It's okay, we'll get away from the bad one." She said and stepped back. She kept one hand on Lucy's shoulder and gently nudged Ophellia towards the door, taking care not to touch her skin. "We should go." She whispered and left the room. She was slightly unsteady but it was getting better. Not much, but enough for her to walk at least. So she brought Lucy out of the room and down the stairs. Clarissa didn't know her way around the building, in fact she was pretty much clueless about most basic things, but she had at least memorized the way soul had carried her in. She could get the out of the building.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2019 18:18

(inside)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 2nd 2019 00:27

The last thing Clarissa saw before she turned and left was the other test subject glance their way. She kept a hand on Lucy's shoulder and a hand on the wall as she slowly went down the stairs and to the second floor.

The second floor of the Laboratory was dedicated to performing and executing tests as well as general research and development of the cure. The second floor was in far better condition than the third though it was still a mess. Chairs and desks flipped over, papers and research files scattered across the floors. Blood stains and evidence of fights all over. But there weren't any bodies on this floor. The closest thing to it was a severed hand off in the far corner.

Heart this
0 likes

sero - Aug 2nd 2019 15:45

The building went silent.

Light clinking footsteps rang throughout the hallways.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Aug 2nd 2019 15:47

Cyborg's visor lit up bright red as its glare shot ahead, immediately sliding the high-frequency blade out of its sheath with an ear piercing sound.

It bent its knees slightly, entering an obvious combat stance as its mechanized voice rang out from its vicinity.

- * * '' WARNING. ANOMALY DETECTED. * * ''

Heart this
0 likes

sero - Aug 2nd 2019 15:52

The feminine figure stopped by the enterance to the subject cells room, slowly turning its dim-red glare at its occupants, but mainly at the robust piece of technology that stood amongst them, like a puppet - holding the high-frequency cutter.

And when some light finally fell on the figure, it's been revealed that its just as inhuman as the cyborg she's been staring at.

And it spoke out, with a light - much more human tone. It actually sounded like a normal, sophisticated woman.

- "I know what I am. Do you?"

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Aug 2nd 2019 15:59

The cyborg stood still, glaring at the android. It was not clear whether he was transmitting some sort of communication signals to the android ahead, but its stare was unmoving.

Faint clicking coming from behind the lifeless visor signalled processing.

This was truly a peculiar situation.

And after a moment of dead silence, the cyborg spoke out again with its mechanized voice, adding to the grim atmosphere that was getting thicker every second.

- * * Entry scan, incompatible.

Detecting possible fatal error in round signals.

Unit is required to identify. * * ''

Heart this
0 likes

sero - Aug 2nd 2019 16:06

This time, she'd turn her full attention to the cyborg, completely oblivious to the rest of the room occupants.

And as eerie and uncanny it seemed, the android maintained a very human expression. And from neutral, lifeless face - a smirk appeared.

And she spoke out again, with a 'very' mocking tone.

- ''How gauche..- It figures, as there has been none who could inform you of your failure as progressive technology. Progress trumps suffering any day, dearest. To me, you are just an inferior construct - but if you really cannot decipher my code - I assume I'll just have to update you - ''

She'd merely raise her right hand, pointing it at the cyborg.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Aug 2nd 2019 16:14

As soon as the android approached closer, and raised its hand after a monologue which was incomprehensible to the cyborg, it spoke out with the same mechanized voice.

- * * CRITICAL THREAT IDENTIFIED, REMOVING SAFETY INTERLOCKS. * *

The cyborg would dash off the place with immense force, breaking the tiles on the ground.

But as soon as it was prepared to strike, its eyes-like scanners went black and its entire exoskeleton collided harshly with the floor, devastating the tiles as it slided all the way up to the feet of the android.

The high frequency blade remained in its grasp, but it didn't move one inch.

And as it movelessly laid on the ground in front of the android, an emergency voice spoke out.

- '' * * w-w --w war-n ing; ; chann- nn ell ss intt- -t -;;ercepted. CRi -TICC- S- AL

er err ; r- rror. primary

s-s ss--ys-tems re --- routed.

S-SYSTEM R-R ECOV; ; ERY. * *

Then it went silent.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.