Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Survival (The Carrier)

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jul 19th 2019 14:08

Knight - Aug 4th 2019 22:20

((I just fangirled a little. God I love cyborgs and it's for moments like this))

Soul shivered a few times as chills ran down his spine. "Do you know if she's still in the building?" He asked before looking at the android. "I think the difference between you and him are not parts and models, but the way you do things. When you move or speak, I would expect nothing less from a sentient AI. But when a cyborg with set programs and directives takes a path of their own, that's something quite unexpected." He returned his gaze to the cyborg. "But until I'm infected, I'm putting my trust into him." He walked to the table, taking his blade. "Besides, you gave off a bad first impression." He began heading towards the stairway, only stopping briefly to look at Kilo. "Let's go find 001."

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Aug 5th 2019 16:39

The cyborg would divert its glare ahead, faint clicking coming from underneath the visor. It suddenly picked up pace, a mechanized tone speaking out.

- '' * * Thermal trace detected, proceed with caution. * * ''

On the way out of the room, the cyborg gave Ghost a plain cold look, though..- it somehow felt menacing.

And the group most certainly followed closely behind. Metal footsteps that carried force and power rang throughout the complex as the cyborg led the way through the corridors, towards where Clarissa and her newly made companions were.

Stopping on the very end of the entrance hallway, it stopped dead in its tracks, scanning the trio. Then, it spoke out again.

- '' * * Subject located. * *

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 6th 2019 21:49

Clarissa looked back as she heard footsteps. She turned, a hand on her chest and her feet turned inwards just slightly. The lab coat hung off her small frame and her hair fell down her back and over her shoulders in dark, tangled curls. She watched the cyborg with wide brown eyes and winced softly at the sight of it. And when the dead, monotone voice spoke she took half a step back, the hand at her chest clearly displaying the thick, black tattoo that marred her skin with the number 001.

"Mr. Soul?" She whimpered his name quietly as she looked up at the robot thing.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Jun 7th 2020 01:42

((Hey, if you guys are still around we should totally continue.))

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 7th 2020 02:01

(sure I'm up for it :3)

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Jun 16th 2020 00:50

((Ayeee. I'll start being more active on this site again.))

Heart this
1 like

Knight - Jun 25th 2020 02:10

((Yeah. That's why Soul has a little empathy for Kilo. He's tryin his best. I'll throw in a reply of sorts. Also rereading the interaction between the cyborg and the android gave me nipple-hardening chills.))

Soul stood beside the cyborg and lightly patted the shoulder plate. "I don't care what anyone else says. I think you're cool and I really appreciate what you do." He said softly, not caring whether the cyborg would compute his words or not. "I'm sorry you guys had to see what you did. But my life was on the line and the cyborg only reacted without thinking you guys wanted to see that stuff or not. I thought you guys might've been able to get into the stairwell in time, but I was wrong. That was on me." He opened his arms, offering a hug to her. Before she approached, he quickly scanned the gloves on his hands, making sure there were no holes. He had changed them after getting the infected's blood spattered onto them. "There was a large radius of which the blood's spatter met. It's hard to tell if I've become infected or not, so I'm gonna need you to keep me in check." Soul said softly and smiled, the dried specks of blood on his face flaking off. He hadn't wiped his face in fear of rubbing it in and making it worse, although letting his pores essentially soak it in wasn't much better.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2020 14:30

(flipping a coin works. Really up to each person how they determine if their character gets infected since it's a 50/50 chance.)

Clarissa flinched away slightly, not getting any closer to the robot thing or soul. She stayed where she was, visibly frightened of the cyborg as she took a few small, slow steps backwards "Mr. Soul . ." She said softly, "can we please leave?" Her voice shook slightly and she glanced down, softening when Lucy came closer and began to throw a fit at being restrained. Clarissa knelt down with her, continuously tossing glanced over her shoulder at the thing that stood there.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Jun 25th 2020 14:32

((Since it was such a small amount and not skin to skin, I was thinking that those who've gotten the virus become infected at a much slower rate, since the uninfected body is able to keep the infection at bay much easier with the indirect contact. This means heavy fevers, chills, body aches, and along with the common symptoms, some may feel irritable, lack of hunger, and insomnia. This way there's clear indication of both the body doing its job and the virus also doing its job.

Just an idea~))

"He--It kind of sliced open my door. And I figured it would be easier to focus on surviving when I had someone else doing the defending." He said, the guilt clear in his voice. "But I'll make sure nothing like that happens again, okay?" He lowered his arms before crossing them as he thought. "Let's just take the stairs, there's a fire exit at the bottom. This way we don't have to run into any more infected." Soul offered and stuffed his hand into his pocket. As he turned back to the stairs, he rubbed the handle of the blade and sighed softly.

((Also, I'm going to work. I'll be back around 10pm EST))

Edited Jun 25th 2020 14:37

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2020 14:41

(as for feely getting infected, so long as she washes her hair out with gloved hands she has a very low chance of getting infected.)

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.