Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 14:13

*Grell hates the idea of him walking with someone behind him but he pushes back his urges to flee in hopes that it will at least help the skeleton trust him a little more, even if he doesn't trust them himself. He walks out of his room, checking over his shoulder to make sure that they both aren't drawing a weapon or trying to escape, and into the living room.*

Grell: Uh, if you want you can sit in here or you can come into the kitchen with me. I don't mind. *He points to the main door.* That just leads to my office then to the hallway. Though I make sure to lock my office to hallway door whenever I go out. I uh don't like the idea of someone coming in...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 14:17

*The skeleton's eye-lights move to each area and door as Grell speaks.

Book:...okay.

*She takes a seat on the couch, posture rigid and head facing down slightly.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:57

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 14:24

Grell: ... Uh... It means we won't have any unexpected visitors I guess! *He laughs nervously.* Uh... I'll be back in a few minutes... *He edges into the kitchen.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 14:47

*Book's hands fidget nervously. She's terrified and doesn’t know what to do. She's afraid to use any magic because she doesn't know how strong this mage is, and what he could do. He's wearing a lot of red....perhaps a sign of power around here? Her hands begin rubbing the edge of her gray t-shirt. She looks around quickly, checking if Grell is watching, and summons SB.

*SB is a sentient stoat skull, that is about the size of a small toaster, and is linked to Book's Magic.

*SB appears with a small "Pop!" and squeaks at her owner happily. The Skeleton Monster immediately grabs her and pulls her close, causing SB to go silent. This...isn't right. Why is her owner acting so strangely? Something is wrong.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:59

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 15:03

*Grell looks up at the squeak, peering around nervously at the noise. Guessing it's not an actual sound, he goes slowly back to making tea. At the same time he goes through a couple of shelves in search for something, feeling lucky that at least he has electricity at the GRDA so making things isn't too hard when there's an electric kettle and several other appliances with the same electric, rather than Victorian, needs. When he finds what he was looking for, he lights up a little. A small vial containing a clear liquid. He places it down nearby carefully and goes back to the kettle, adding some of the vial to one of the cups and placing the vial next to it so he remembers which one he added to. He peers round the kitchen archway.*

Grell: Uh... Do you take sugar or anything?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 15:09

*SB immediately turns to Grell, at feeling her owner's posture freeze, she lets out a hiss at Grell.

*Book quickly quiets SB and looks at Grell fearfully, eye-lights going out.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:02

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 15:21

Grell: UHM... OKAY THEN. *He backs off again, looking slightly pale.* I'll take the creepy no-eye thing as a no. And uh, hello to you to disembodied skull. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything!

*He returns to his place in the kitchen and looks back at the vial. After a few moments, he picks the vial back up and adds some more to the cup from before. He then finishes making the tea, all the while reminding himself which cup is the one with the added mixture. He takes a moment to recollect his thoughts before he goes out again, giving her a cup and trying not to make eye/socket contact.*

Grell: I uh hope this is okay.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 15:33

*She slowly takes the cup. SB looks between the two warily, settling down by her owner.

*Book glances from the cup in her hands to Grell.

Book:(*Quietly).....What type of tea is this?

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:03

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 15:45

Grell: Earl Grey I think. Though it doesn't look very grey... *He sits down nearby but not too close.* I've got the wide range of earl grey, earl grey or earl grey... Then again I might have some peppermint somewhere. *He drinks some of his own then twitches and goes still.* Oh wow... Now I understand why Othello said to only add a few drops of that stuff. Bitter. Reminds me of... *His features darken.* Never mind. *He smiles over to her, being careful of the stoat skull.* Don't worry, yours shouldn't be as bad as mine, I've only added something to mine, that's all.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 17:05

*Book looks at her cup again.

Book:...Excuse me for asking, but was this made with Magic?

*SB is staring at Grell.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:03

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.