Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 4th 2017 19:43

*As they're about to hit the ground, Grell catches them and holds onto them protectively as he falls over himself from the impact. He goes still for some time before muttering a swear, placing them down and moving back.*

Grell: Pretty sure you're not supposed to die... yet... *He stares at them for a few moments then begins to laugh.* You're not real. B-But I can sense you properly. Not just see you. I could touch you. And why are you so... familiar...? This isn't real. You're not real. I'm seeing things again. I-I'm behind on SOULs. The substitute isn't working. I-I-I need to see Othello.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 4th 2017 20:02

Book: (*Blinks, processing that they're not dust.)..............!

*It takes a few moments for her to up. She lets out a loud sigh of relief, moments later muttering something about trajectory and the the Surface before realizing that Grell is there.. She looks at him slightly startled.

Book: Er....Hello, human? Um... (*She trails off noticing his panic)...

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:43

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 11:07

*Grell is horrified.*

Grell: I could touch them. This hasn't happened before! Does that mean they can touch me? But they spoke to me, not at me. They can sense me. H-Hah! Proof that they're not real! Only other reapers and shadows and demons can see me! Unless they're a shadow. Nononononono, no they're not. There are no skeletal ones. None. Wait. Yes there are. But not now! This is another illusion. Just my head. I can prove it even more. *He places a hand on her, shuddering at still being able to make contact, then teleports back to his room.* ... HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE?!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 11:43

Book:(*Slightly shaken by the suprise teleport.)....Well you grabbed me, and somehow teleported....Wait. WHERE AM I?!

*The Skeleton Monster begins to back away from Grell, Human Mages are not something she knows how to deal with!

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:44

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 12:22

*Grell also backs off.*

Grell: My home. WHY DID I BRING YOU HERE?! Oh my god, they're real. They're really real. They're really, really real. Nonono. Nononononono. Okay. Okaaay. Do you know anything about something called the "Shadow Society"?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 12:35

Book's thoughts:(*Panicking increases, she cannot think straight)OHSTARSI'MGONNADIE! STRANGER DANGER! I'M DEAD. I'M DUST! I'M DONE!

Book:(*Panic very evident in voice) I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY, OR YOU, ARE!

*Her eye-lights are flickering around the room, looking for an exit.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:48

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 13:04

*Grell's own panicking calms a little at this.*

Grell: Okay, that's good. I'm sorry! This is a big misunderstanding! I'm Grell, a Grim Reaper from the London dispatch, also the one who saved you before. I panicked and thought you were one of my illusions and were bad and I still don't know what or who you are! I'm sorry! Can we both just calm down enough that I can make us some tea or something?! Please?!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 13:17

*Book is silent, eyeing Grell warily, she is not sure what to think.

*The sound of rattling bones fill the room.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:48

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 5th 2017 13:30

*Grell waits for a reply but at not hearing one sighs.*

Grell: Come with me if you want but I suggest staying in the living room. I'll get some tea or something and maybe we can start over? You can look around if you want, even if my place is small, but I wouldn't advise leaving. The GRDA is basically a maze of a place and you can't really get out of this dimension without a reaper's aid.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 5th 2017 13:59

*Book gives a stiff nod.

Book:.....you go first.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:49

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.