Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 3rd 2017 19:14

(Snrk, edgy squid.)

*Ink stares for a while longer before disappearing to Outertale to see if the stars will lift his mood. Dream tries cheering her up again. He walks over and sits down.*

Dream: I know it's a weird question but... do you feel like something's changed? Something that maybe would go unnoticed?

*The female shrugs and looks away.*

---

*Grell has set off again to get to his next job. Like the one before, it shouldn't be far.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 3rd 2017 19:58

(X3)

*Outer shakes his head and goes into the kitchen. Most likely to break SwapFell and Fell apart.

*Nightmare watches him, then turns and walks over to Error. Error is....well, let's just say you'd definitely be able to pick him out of a crowd. His bones are mostly black, his legs' tibia and fibula are red, as well as his proximal and middle phalanges while his distal phalanges are yellow. His right eye-light is a small yellow dot, and his left eye-light is blue with a ring of yellow on the outside. There are blue streaks running down from his sockets and his smile is yellow. He's wearing a black hoodie with yellow drawstrings attached, a red sweater, black shorts with a blue stripe running down each side, and black slippers. His most prominent features are the white 'ERROR' sighs that pop up around him.

*Error responds to whatever Nightmare said to him, and I wince at the sound of his voice. Error's voice is just as glitchy as he is. I stand up, and go to find some baby aspirin and a drink in the kitchen.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 3rd 2017 20:05

(Aaaalso, this website is so good ^w^ If you open the link, you may want to select open in new tab as it opens in this one.)
( charahub.com/character/1199032/Tu/public/ )

*Venator follows Grell closely behind. Grell is swinging his chainsaw without a care in the world. Just one more. One more death and then he can rush to Bassy while he waits for the next one! And with that, he starts fantasising again.*

*Venator in the meantime is wandering, stuck in his own thoughts. He swears to himself that he'd already lived this day. Perhaps he was going insane, perhaps everyday was the same. Was reaper life that uneventful? He could've sworn that he'd walked these very steps a time before now. Yet, he could not think of what was to come. Either it was just deja-vu or, like Grell had mentioned, something was up. He just couldn't put his hoof on it. Whatever it was, it was slightly creeping him out. Maybe he was going insane?*

Edited Dec 3rd 2017 21:01

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Dec 3rd 2017 21:57

(:3)

*Passing Outer, who is currently pulling Fell and SwapFell from the stove, I reach up into a cabinet and pull out a small glass. I pause to watch Outer pull the two out of the kitchen, snickering when the three are out of hearing range, and head towards the fridge with glass in hand. Pulling out a pitcher of sweet Golden Flower Iced Tea, I fill the glass and set the pitcher back. I take a swig of the drink in hand, enjoying the flavor, and tune up the voices leaking in through the kitchen entrance.

Book:..... (*sighs)

*...Maybe I'll feel better once I take some aspirin. Speaking of which, there was probably some with the glasses....Yep.

*Pulling down the small bottle, I pop the lid and pull out one of the small pills, quickly swallowing it with the rest of my drink. Almost instantly, some of the pain fades. Setting the medicine back in place, I head back out towards the table.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:33

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Dec 4th 2017 02:46

*Grell is just arriving to the third death that day when Venator speaks up.*

Venator: Do you remember what happened yesterday?

Grell: Uhh... The same as today, right?

Venator: No, really think.

Grell: Oh yeah, we followed Bassy round for an entire day... Right?

Venator: I think. I remember you going off and I gave up and went home.

Grell: Weird. Both you leaving and it feeling so...

Venator: Far away? That's what I thought. It feels like forever has passed since then. What's the date?

Grell: Fifteenth... Geez, feels like it should be next month already. Maybe more.

Venator: I wish it was. Maybe something exciting would happen.

Grell: Maybe Bassy would finally open up to me!

Venator: Hah! You keep wishing.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 4th 2017 18:41

*Stepping out of the kitchen, I immediately freeze when a bone attack flys past my skull mere inches from hitting me. Slowly looking from where the attack went, I blink, then look to the scene before me.

*Fell and SwapFell are fighting each other, fists and magic flying, while everyone else is ethier watching or taking cover. Nightmare has pulled out a bucket of popcorn from somewhere, eating it while watching the fight like a show, while Error occasionally reaches over and steals a handful of Nightmare's snack. Outer is taking cover with Gaster, Cross, Chara, and Fresh. He is calling for the two to stop. Murderer, Teddy, Dust, and Horror are making bets on who will call it quits first.

Book:....I'm going out.

*Fresh looks over and gives a grin and a thumbs up, over the uproar he calls out a quick, "Got it, my radical broski!".

*Quickly, I head back into the kitchen before another attack whizzes by, and set the glass in the sink. Focusing my magic, I teleport, not caring where I end up as long as it's quiet.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:34

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 4th 2017 19:00

*Grell finishes with that death and begins to sign it off in his book.*

Grell: Sebby?

Venator: Do you have to?

Grell: Of course I do.

Venator: Ugh. Then I'm going to screw off thank you very much. Call me when you're done with things. I need to check on a few rascals in any case. They're doing Ignis' head in lately.

Grell: Got it~ Now. The next death is... around midday. Will you come back then? After I've done a little demon hunting~?

Venator: Sure. See you around.

Grell: See you later~!

*The qilin walks into and blends into the shadows, Grell sighs and places his book away. Today he decides to walk to the manor. He could do with taking the scenic route anyway.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 4th 2017 19:17

*The harsh pull of gravity is the first thing I feel when popping into this world's reality. Air is rushing around me as fear grips my SOUL when I realize how how high I am, and how quickly the ground is approaching.

Book:(*High pitched) ...aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:34

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 4th 2017 19:24

*Grell takes a moment to focus on this but when he does, he frowns.*

Grell: What the hell?!

*He glances around until he spots this, then glares. When focussing on where they'll land he goes into slight panic. Surely they'd die from such a height? Quickly he rushed over.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 4th 2017 19:32

Book's thoughts:F***F***F***F***F***!MAGIC!WHY CAN'T I USE MY MAGIC?!?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!FUUUUU-I'M DUST! I AM DUST!NONONONONONONO!

Book: AAAAAAA-(*Loses voice from screaming)

*The Skeleton Monster curls into herself, hoping that this will help cushion the impact...or at least make it not as painful when she dusts upon hitting the ground.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 15:41

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.