Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Sep 15th 2021 10:11

*Fiji glances back down to Fry now. He sighs.*

Fiji: The stay out of my way rule doesn't make you exempt either. Misbehave and I'll stick you in a centrifuge.

Scout: wha... What's A Centrifuge?

Fiji: Somewhere I put children in when they don't do as I'm told.

Scout: I Don't Like That Idea...

Fiji: Good. Because I think I'd have to cut you up into several small pieces to get You in one.

*Scout pales considerably but nods shyly in a way to say he'll behave. At this, Fiji seems satisfied, walking away to complete his next task. At the moment the infirmary isn't too busy and to him it feels like a bit of a blessing.*

Fiji: I won't actually by the way. Just in case you believed me.

*Scout sighs in relief behind him, causing him to roll his eyes a little, but he gives a small, amused huff as he approaches B again.*

---

*Sheep nods, taking in this information quickly. He seems rather alert and ready.*

Sheep: If only I had my office, I would have the tools to help.

*He trails off slightly and his face contorts painfully, as if remembering something he tried hard to forget. He side-glances back at Captain before quickly looking away and shakily breathing out. It doesn't seem as if he is ready to talk about that, especially right now.*

Sheep: The infirmary is probably the safest place for them for now.

*He enters the infirmary with purpose but at seeing B, he immediately freezes up. What thought process he had in his mind, completely vanishes and he very quickly turns around and slips back out of the door, covering his mouth in panic. He looks conflicted. Although he wants to go back in and make sure Papyrus and Scout are okay, glimpsing B was enough to force him into flight-mode.*

---

*Sage sighs a little.*

Sage: This is my home but... I feel like I'm being watched and judged with every step. The forest has changed... It feels... like it's in pain. Like it's been hurt and doesn't know who to trust. But it doesn't make sense... why would someone want to hurt it.

*She holds the wolf's fur a little tighter.*

Sage: Coco? You'd never hurt anyone right? Especially someone who doesn't mean you any harm?

---

*Uhhhhhh, I have some mild concerns over what they're planning.

---

Rose: Thank you, love.

*Alesa waves quickly to Rose and Tuí, leaving as she does so.*

Alesa: See you later! Bye miss Rose!

Rose: See you soon, dear. Oh, and can you make sure Fell checks in on our kids? Just to make sure they're not breaking anything or themselves.

Alesa: Will do!!

*She shuts the door, quickly chasing after and catching up with Fell. Although her legs are still rather long, keeping up with his quick pace seems to be a challenge, especially after sprinting not too long ago.*

Alesa: Slow down a little, old man! It isn't a race!

---

*Nix quickly rights himself, tail swishing wildly and squeaking up a storm.*

Nix: Teddy awake!! I love Teddy! Teddy have sparkly eyes!

*He bounces from Teddy's palm, using his claws to scale the monster and sit on their shoulder.*

---

*Robin spooks a little at this. He'll definitely have to get used to the new disembodied voice as well as... everything here. Still he nods.*

Robin: Valid point. Perhaps I should have thought of that...

*After a moment of hesitance, he CHECKs SB.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Sep 18th 2021 16:42

*Fry's sockets narrow slightly at Fiji's threat, but he remains silent. The moment Scout starts to approach B, Fry disappears from Scout's hands, reappearing on top of Papyrus's chest. Seems the Bitty doesn't want to lose sight of Papyrus. This could be a problem...
---

*Captain stops when he realizes Sheep isn't behind him. He looks around for a moment before stepping out of the infirmary. He looks both confused and concerned when he sees Sheep's expression.

Capitan:....?

---

*It takes a few minutes for Coco to respond.

Coco:Sage.... I...

*Coco falls silent again, struggling to find the right words.

Coco:....

*Coco sighs. He looks tired suddenly, his voice conveying his exhaustion when he speaks.

Coco:Sage.... If... If I'm being honest with you... I have hurt people before. They hurt me, Cross, and a lot of others.... This person... They were a father figure to me at one point, and to Cross, too. Hurting them back... It was the only way to escape, to stay alive. If... You can call my current state living.

*Behind him, Cross and Book have fallen silent.

Coco:Innocent people were caught in the crossfire. /He/ used them as pawns. /He/ made them fight us and when they weren't useful anymore... /He/.... /He/ got rid of them.

*Coco's hand phases through Sage's.

Coco:.....

*Coco disappears. Cross winces when a wave of emotion hits his shared SOUL. Regret, self-hatred, and fear are just a few that can be named. Seems that Coco has retreated for now.

Cross:....

---

*Mike places a hand on his chest, gasping in mock-hurt.*

Mike:(*Gasp!*) Doll...! You think I'm plotting something? Me?

*Mike turns away, raising arm against what could technically be considered his forehead. His other hand still over where his heart should be located.*

Mike:You wound me, doll! I'm hurt! Heartbroken!

*Mike wilts slightly, folding his arms with one hand resting against the side of his head.*

Mike:Really now... I was just planning on bringing in a new guest for my show, doll. I could always wait if it makes you feel better...

---

*Fell glances back at Alesa and gives a gives a quick shake of his head.

Fell:It is when she's mad, kid!

*Despite not being a skeleton at the moment, Fell is certainly rattled.

*Is Bambi still outside the house?

---

Teddy:....Nix...? Wha...

*Teddy freezes, suddenly looking around.

Teddy:P.... Papyrus?

*Teddy looks around, but 'Papyrus' is no where to be seen.

Teddy:....

*Teddy shakes his head, slowly standing up.

Teddy:...Must've...just been.... seein'.....things...

---
*It takes a second for a text box to pop up.

[*CHECK*]->[*SB]

[*(HP:?)
(ATK:10 DEF:?)
(LV:?)]

[*Squeaking is all they know.*]

[*SB stands for "Stoat Blaster"! .....Whoever named them isn't very good at picking names...*]

*SB speaks at Robin, surprised by the CHECK.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Sep 18th 2021 19:44

*Scout, not knowing what else he can do at the moment, sit down near to Papyrus. He places his head in his hands sombrely. The skeleton looks exhausted and rather heartbroken at everything that has occurred.*

*Fiji meanwhile very briefly looks over B's records.*

Fiji: I'm not finding any trace amounts of what was there, you should be good to g-AH-

*B seems to have grabbed Fiji by the collar, pulling them close. The meerkat now teeters over B, struggling to keep his balance.*

B: Hmmmm~ Now, you were not very kind to them, were you.

Fiji: Th-That's none of your business.

*Fiji quickly wriggles out of B's grip, fixing his clothes in frustration.*

B: Well I suppose it is not my place to judge, of course I am not very nice to anyone myself. However, I am fairly certain that your negativity is tied into your well-being and I might not have been here long but I have not seen you stop once yet.

*Fiji clears his throat, ignoring B.*

Fiji: As I was saying, there are no trace amounts of Void left so you should be safe to go. Make sure you-

B: You should look after yourself too, you know?

Fiji: I am far too busy to bother with menial things right now, could you let me finish?

B: Awwwwh, does that mean you would like someone to look after you for you?

*Fiji sputters, swiftly pulling up his shirt collar to hide his embarrassed face.*

Fiji: Wh-What?! No! And especially not by someone who can't even look after himself!

B: A little hypocritical do you not think?

*At this, Fiji moves back a little, clearly flustered. He points to the door urgently.*

Fiji: GO. GET. NO MORE. DON'T COME BACK UNLESS YOU'RE DYING.

*B snickers in amusement but holds his hands up in defence and skitters off.*

---

*Sheep, for once, manages to control himself enough to look at Captain and stop himself from breaking down. He shivers but holds his arms in an attempt to hold himself together.*

Sheep: Ah... There is... There appears to be someone that I... hurt... a lot... inside at the moment. I'm nervous that if they see or um, rather hear me, something like Scout's dad will happen again... I am not a pleasant memory to them.

---

*Sage feels her heart drop when Coco admits to this, instantly regretting her choice of words. When their hand phases through her own though, panic fills her senses.*

Sage: co...co?

*Her heart sinks even further, suddenly her throat feels heavy as if she can't breathe and she can hear her SOUL beating in her head. The wolf besides her sighs in annoyance*

[Aaaand they're gone. I thought the plan was stay together. I refuse to go any further while one of you is not here, I do not trust all of you. Either we will wait until they get back or-]

*Sage releases her hold on the wolf's fur, looking around wildly with tearful eyes, despite not being able to see anything. She heads towards the direction she last felt and heard Coco, her arms out in front of her in the hopes they find them.*

Sage: Coco I'm sorry, please- I didn't mean to- Please don't leave me- Please-

*She hiccups, stumbling over loose tree roots in search of Coco yet only finding tree trunks.*

---

*Noo... I suppose you can do it if you really must... But don't hurt him. And don't be surprised if your actions have consequences...

---

*Alesa rolls her eyes.*

Alesa: Sounds like some kind of old married couple problem. I don't think Tuí would ever get mad at me like that, even if I did mess up real bad.

*She goes quiet for a moment in thought before her entire face deepens in colour.*

Alesa: Not that we're married- Not that I like her- We're just friends- Acquaintances- I don't like her! You like her- Wait no that's weird- she said she likes you- Not in a weird way I mean- As a dad figure- SH*T.

*She bites her fist to avoid speaking any further, face burning in embarrassment. She now silently trudges after Fell, avoiding eye-contact.*

*Bambi is around but not too close. She has a feeling that this isn't her time and that getting too close might do more harm than good. She feels a little awkward here.*

---

*Nix also looks around now.*

Nix: That meanie hurt you... They'll pay... They hurt Teddy...

---

*Robin seems a little bashful.*

Robin: Sorry if that was intrusive. So you're SB, right? I'm Robin. Can you understand me? Nod or squeak once for yes, shake or squeak twice for no.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Sep 19th 2021 10:46

*Poor Scout. ;~;

(*PFFFF-!)

(*Sneaky B-)

*Maybe you should take a break Fiji.
---

*Captain nods, a look of understanding replacing his previous expression.

Captain:I.... See.

*Captain glances into the infirmary, studying B silently.

Captain:....I Could Attempt To Distract Them, Perhaps. That way you could slip in.

---

Cross:Book. Stay here with the wolf.

Book:Cross-

*Cross walks away, approaching Sage. His SOUL pangs at seeing the child's panic. He silently curses Coco for disappearing like this.

Cross:Sage? Sage, wait a minute-

*Cross moves in front of Sage, gently placing his hands on the small skeleton's shoulders.

Cross:Sage. Just... Just stop for a minute. I need you to breathe, okay? Leaving won't help anyone in this situation.

*Book stares at the she-wolf in silence while Cross goes after Sage, taking a few careful steps back.

---

*Mike hums, unfolding his arms and stepping back over to the monitor. He takes a seat.*

Mike:I'd certainly be shocked if they didn't, doll~

*Mike clicks on a strange looking icon labeled "Synchronize".*

Mike:Time to get cracking!

---

*Fell, meanwhile, stumble at the sudden revelation, neatly falling flat on his face. He stares at Alesa with wide eyes.

Fell:W... What?

*It should be noted that there's no hint of anger or disgust in his tone or on his expression.

*Got it. What's she planning to do now?

---

*Astara shakes her head, frowning slightly.

Astara:Little one. Do not seek revenge. It will not end well.

*Teddy stares at Astara, just now noticing the new Shadow.

Teddy:.....!

*Astara chuckles quietly at the large skeleton's surprised expression.

---
*SB stares at Robin for a moment before squeaking once, nodding at the water deer monster.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Sep 19th 2021 18:37

Fiji: Maybe you should try leaving me alone. Everyone keeps saying what they think is best for me but you know what? The sooner I can actually finish what I'm doing, the sooner I can take a god-forsaken break. I can't actually do anything with others yammering over my shoulders all the time!

*He crosses his arms and huffs in frustration. Swiftly, he picks up his gear and heads towards Potato's room.*

Fiji: Everyone thinking they know best. I'm the doctor here. I'm the professional. I can't see /your/ PhDs anywhere now can I, mister know-it-all. Just because you've been in a war, doesn't make you any smarter than me.

---

*Sheep winces.*

Sheep: I don't know if that would be a good-

*Before he can finish, B walks out snickering to himself. He passes by fairly nonchalantly and seeming unfazed by Sheep being nearby, that is if they can even tell they are there. Sheep meanwhile feels his SOUL twist in terrified knots. It's only when B has moved a good distance away does Sheep seem to collapse in a relieved mess against the door to the infirmary, finally allowing himself to breathe. He moves inside without a word after this, quickly heading over to Papyrus and Scout.*

---

*Sage hiccups again, hiding her face in her hands before she falls into Cross, huddling against them in seeking comfort.*

Sage: C-coco's gone- Coco's gone and it's all my fault- I hurt them and they ran away a-and I think they don't wanna be friends anymore-

*Her voice breaks and she closes her jaws tightly, trying to hold back sobbing. She hides her face in Cross' shirt, avoiding the rest of the world.*

*The she-wolf seems to give Book a sideways glance, narrowing their eyes in distrust.*

---

*Oh dear...

---

*Alesa slowly removes her fist, looking away. Her tone lowers.*

Alesa: She um... ugh... it's not really for me to say but I'm really bad at keeping secrets and I suppose it's out now... So... She had sh*tty parents before. Malachi just feels like some kind of weird guardian to her and to Osmium she feels like a replacement. You and Rose make her feel safe, like parents should do. Which is why I don't want you to do something dumb and hurt her because she really does look up to you... And now she's also trying to distance herself from you because she's scared she's being a burden to you and getting in the way of your family. She doesn't want to screw up and say something her real parents would f*** her up for but she's also scared to get attached in case you get angry about her seeing you as a dad-guy...

*She's quiet for a moment, thinking carefully over her words.*

Alesa: She... refuses to believe that others care about her, nevermind that she's loved... And... Dude, I'm trying to help her believe that she is because she is. I think part of her is still hopeful but if that hope just goes I don't know what she's going to do. I don't even know if that... if that thing with the pills was really an accident. So please... Even if you think it's weird, even if you are angry about it all, please just don't tell her anything about this if you are. I'm scared for her...

*Bambi's plan? Waiting it out. Waiting for everything to pass. Theeeen leaving probably.*

---

*Nix huffs in disappointment, nibbling at the edge of Teddy's collar.*

Nix: Starara helped fight the bad guy. I like her. Nearly like Teddy...

---

*Robin claps his hands.*

Robin: Ah! That will make this so much easier! Where are you leading me? Sorry, yes or no questions... Are you taking me home? To others here? To the strange cloaked figure again?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Sep 25th 2021 16:40

*It's miss, thank you very much. Can't say I've been in a war either...? I think..?

*Make sure to knock before entering, Fiji....
---

Captain:....

*Captain watches B for a moment before following after Sheep. He's rather confused. Sheep said something bad would happen....but it didn't. Unless the monster is planning something later? Best be careful for now.

---

*Cross gently hugs Sage, sockets softening.

Cross:Sage, Sage, no- Shh- It's okay. Coco is still here. He didn't leave because he didn't want to be your friend. I think it's the opposite. I think he's afraid that you don't want be friends anymore after hear what... What we did. You didn't hurt him, Sage. It's just... Old memories can hurt. Especially bad ones.

*Book only takes a few more steps back in response. She really wishes that she could conjure up an illusion and disappear right now, but recalling the magic ban that Sage mentioned earlier, she doesn't. Instead, Book tries to look anywhere and and anything that isn't the she-wolf.

Book:....

---

*Mike hums to himself, hitting a few buttons and watching as what looks like two sound wave visualizers appear on the monitor. Bring up the tab showing Dream, Mike drags the tab over one of the visualizers. After a moment, the visualizer changes, recording something's audio.

Mike:There we go... That's it, just a bit more...

*The first visualizer stops recording. Mike eagerly clicks the option on screen that's labeled [SYNCHRONIZE]. The second visualizer starts to copy the audio showing on the first. Both visualizers turn green after a minute.

Mike:Here's where the magic starts~

*Standing up, Mike moves away from the monitor and over to a large looking object covered by an even larger cloth.

Mike:Ready, doll~?

---

Fell:. . . . .

*It's hard to read Fell's expression at the moment, and it takes a while for his to respond.

Fell:She....thinks of me and Rose as...parental figures?

*Fell's voice wavers slightly. This... Almost never happens.

Fell:...

*Fell shakes his head, quicky looking away. He ignores the uncomfortable feeling of what he assumes to be his eyes watering, as well as how red his face has probably gotten. Snap out of it, Fell. Snap out of it... You can get emotional later.

*It's a few minutes until Fell is able to face Alesa. His face still has a slightly reddish tint when turns back to her.

Fell:...I won't let her know you told me this. I'm not angry, kid. I just... Didn't expect it.

*Fell sighs.

Fell:If I ever hurt Tuí.... It wouldn't be on purpose. I'd rather be dusted than hurt her. As for the pills... We'll just have to be careful so something like that doesn't happen again. Double check if we were given the right dose. Triple check it, even.

*Ah. So... What's her plan to do while waiting? Where will she go?

---

*Teddy grows tense, reaching up and carefully pulling Nix away from his collar.

Teddy:...don't....chew...

*Astara, the serpent's hood now closed, looks around for 'Papyrus'. The specter is nowhere in sight. Frowning to herself, Astara looks back at Teddy and Nix and asks,

Astara:Will you two be okay if I go? I would like to look for our peculiar.... visitor.

*Teddy looks back at Astara.

Teddy:....I'll....go....with you....

*Astara shakes her head, seeming hesitant.

Astara:I do not believe that would be a good idea.

---
*SB nods at the question, "Are you taking me home?"

*SB waits a moment before nodding at the question, "To others here?"

*The blaster doesn't nod at the question, "To the strange cloaked figure again?" Instead, SB looks confused by this question. SB squeaks three times at Robin.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Sep 25th 2021 17:38

*Fiji narrows his eyes but huffs and rolls back his shoulders nonchalantly.*

Fiji: Whatever...

*He knocks the door briefly before entering.*

---

*Once inside with the door shut, Sheep lets out a shuddering sigh.*

Sheep: I forgot to mention that they're blind, hence the nickname we gave them, Blindy, or B for short. As long as they can't hear me it should be okay...

*Brushing aside what happened with a shiver, he heads quickly towards Scout and Papyrus.*

---

*Sage sniffles, hiding her eyes.*

Sage: Is he gonna come back? I don't care what he's done, he's my friend now. Do they not trust me anymore? Did I hurt them? I didn't mean to hurt them. I just want everyone to get along...

*The she-wolf huffs in bored disappointment at Book's timidness. She slowly and laboriously sinks down to lie on her chest, bones creaking stiffly as she moves before crossing her paws and placing her head down. She sighs and licks her nose, tail occasionally flicking.

---

*Ready? Absolutely not, but I suppose go ahead. I assure you my name is still definitely not "Doll" either... Your guess-work is going to have to get better...

---

*Alesa looks away, she holds her arms and swallows uncomfortably.*

Alesa: I'm terrible at secrets...

*She sniffs before groaning in annoyance.*

Alesa: And emotions, argh-! Life was so much easier being stuck under a hive-mind, why'd some were-freak have to bite me. Not that I don't like all this.

*She huffs a small laugh.*

Alesa: It's so dumb and confusing and... a lot. But damn if it isn't so much better than what I thought I had going. Things are so much better here. The... the people are so much better too.

*She holds open the gateway for Fell.*

Alesa: What were we doing again? Oh, right. Um. After you, old man. *She smiles mischievously.* Unless you're tired already but I hope not 'cause we'll be heading back soon, right? *Her smile grows slightly strained.* And also I haven't exactly met everyone here yet and some of them look like they eat kids so... y'know, lead the way, dude!

*Uh... In all honestly she's kind of planning on just waiting around the area until she's needed.

---

*Nix whines at Teddy's comment then turns his head upside-down to look at Astara.*

Nix: I come! I come! Teach them lesson...

---

*Robin scratches the corners of his mouth quietly in confused contemplation. He hums.*

Robin: Three squeaks? Chances is that means "kind of" or "Not sure"... Alright lets try something else. You said you're taking me home right? How long will that take? I have an important meeting in the morning and I want to make sure I turn up to it in time, it might save my job.

*He looks anxious for a moment before swallowing.*

Robin: Sorry, yes or no questions. Are we close? To home I mean? It's all very dark here, I'm not sure how you navigate it...

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Sep 30th 2021 18:02

*The room is... Shockingly cleaner when we last saw it. Gone is the pile of empty jars, scraps from Potato's cloak, and items the Chaos deity pulled out before. Stacked by the bed are two boxes with potions of various colors and labels, except for two jars set to the side, both containing the same golden colored potion. These two jars have sticky notes attached. One reads, "For Grell" and the other reads, "For Bambi".*

*Potato's cloak is hang on a floating clothes hanger, slowly repairing itself. Looking closer, it seems that the torn fabric is actually regenerating?*

*Potato is nowhere to be seen... Wait. Nevermind. Seems that she's pacing on the ceiling. Her mask's symbol is currently "[-_-]". Seems like she's in deep thought.*
---

Captain:....I'll Keep That In Mind For Later.

*Captain follows silently after Sheep.

*Outside of the infirmary, Max watches B. The blaster doesn't know what to think of all of these new non-blasters. He's still trying to figure out the ones he's briefly seen whenever Summoner (Gaster) would call for him. This non-blaster does seem familiar though...

*Max rumbles in thought, momentarily forgetting that B can hear him.

---

*Cross frowns.

Cross:He'll come back, Sage. Just... Give him some time. I don't think he doesn't trust you. You didn't hurt him. It's the person from those old memories that did. That person was our AU's Gaster...

*Cross's voice darkens when he mentions X!Gaster.

*Cross shakes his head, pulling away from Sage to look her in the sockets.

Cross:You didn't do anything wrong, Sage, so don't blame yourself. You didn't know this would happen. I didn't know he would react like this either.

*Book watches the she-wolf for a few minutes and, at seeing no hint of the wolf getting up, Book takes a few steps closer and slowly sits down.

Book's thoughts:Don't run, don't run, don't run, don't run-

*....It's obvious that Book is nervous.

---

*Mike huffs, shaking his head dismissively.

Mike:Kinda hard to guess when I don't even have any clues to go off on, doll.

*The Object Head rolls up his sleeves and grabs an edge of the large cloth. With a flourish, Mike pulls the cloth away, revealing a rather strange looking door that has several large cables connected to the frame. A light placed above the door glows green. Mike begins to hum to himself, setting the cloth to the side and rolling his sleeves back down. Stepping toward the door, Mike double checks that the light is green before opening the door. On the other side is the Anti-VOID, and in the distance, there's Dream.

---

*Fell winces at the thought of being stuck as part of a hive-mind. He looks at Alesa and huffs.

Fell:I'm not that old, kid. We'll be quick. (*Mumbles*) ugh... You live a few hundred years and everyone thinks you're ancient...

*Fell choose not to mention that Teddy and Horror have ate humans... Not that they had a choice. In both of their AU's food was scarce to the point that most monsters were starving to death.

*Aah. That sounds....fun. At least she can spy on people.

---

*Astara shakes her head, frowning at Nix.

Astara:You will not! Fighting will do neither of you any good, little one.

*Astara gaze travels back to Teddy.

Astara:You did not seem to handle seeing them well the first time. How can you be certain that you will be fine this time?

Teddy:.....

*Teddy shrugs.

Teddy:....we.....won't...know....until...I....go.

*Astara stares at Teddy for a long minute before giving a defeated sigh.

Astara:...If this is what you wish.

---
*SB is silent for a moment, staring at Robin before letting out a single squeak.

*How is Geno? Having fun?

*....Has he attempted to get Horror to go further into the apartment?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 1st 2021 19:33

*Fiji lets out a very long sigh, looking away for a moment to fully clear his mind of any terrible ideas, before he glances up at Potato with a deadpanned expression.*

Fiji: Do you mind NOT doing any... paranormal activity in here. I would prefer that if someone walks in on you, you weren't going to freak them out. My infirmary, my rules. Please get down from the ceiling.

---

*Sheep is more-or-less quiet from this point up until he reaches Scout. The small skeleton seems to perk up at seeing the two.*

Scout: Hey!

Sheep: Good, you're here and alive. You and your brother, are you okay? I wish I would have gone with you now...

Scout: We... We're Alright! He's... Papyrus Is Okay Or Will Be At Least. That's What Fiji Said.

Sheep: Good. Unless you desperately need to get something, I refuse to let you return home until further notice.

Scout: You... you... But You Can't Do That!

Sheep: I can and I will. It isn't safe for you to go back there and I don't want to risk either of you being harmed any further. If you /Do/ wish to go back, I cannot stop you but I will say that someone trustworthy from here will need to go with you.

Scout: B...But What If I Don't Want To Stay Here.

Sheep: You won't be under constant watch here. I can try to negotiate with this "Error" to get you a room where you can have your own private space but I don't want you returning alone where you could be in danger.

*Blue looks like he wants to argue further but eventually, he goes silent and looks to the floor.*

*B peers around at the noise, looking a little confused.*

B: Hm..?

---

*Sage sniffs but shifts herself to huddle against Cross.*

Sage: I-I don't know who Gaster is but I'm not gonna let them hurt my friend... As long as me and Coco are friends, I won't ever let them get hurt again. I wanna protect them...

*The she-wolf slowly shifts her gaze from watching Sage and Cross over to Book. They look bored.*

[You are too finicky for your own good, undead one. I can smell your fear. It is irritating.]

*It's unsure what they're saying, nevermind who they're saying it to.*

---

*Take some guesses from your SOUL and I'll just say yes or, more likely, no.

*Dream is sat by himself cross-legged. The little guardian seems rather forlorn and crestfallen. He isn't doing anything, just sat with his head cradled in his hands.*

---

*Alesa gives a wry smile but continues following Fell.*

Alesa: You're just cranky 'cause you're an old codger. Brittle bones and all, isn't it.

*She pokes her tongue out at him though it's obvious it's all in jest. Her mood has definitely improved since the earlier panic, she seems to have come much more out of her shell.*

Alesa: You could do with a spa-day really, old man. You into that kind of thing?

*That is if she would like to. She isn't too interested in that kind of thing.

---

*Nix's tail swishes in excitement, they chirp and move to Teddy's shoulder again, tapping their paws and unable to keep still.*

Nix: Fite fite fite!!

---

*Robin looks a little nervous at SB's slow response.*

Robin: ... what?

*Geno is having plenty of fun. He's having to hold back his instincts of picking up and stealing things.

*He definitely has gone further in but it's hard to tell if he's making Horror follow suit.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 2nd 2021 17:59

*Potato stumbles, nearly falling off the ceiling when Fiji speaks. Several eyes on Potato's arms, each a different color, blink at Fiji, staring at the meerkat for a minute. The chaotic deity shrugs after a moment's silence.*

Potato:....fine.

*Potato floats down from the ceiling, flipping midway so that she's upright. Her mask somehow manages to stay on despite the change of gravity.*

Potato:...

*Potato floats silently in front of Fiji, sitting with her legs crossed beneath her. Her mask is completely blank. You can't tell what she's thinking...*
---

*Behind Sheep, Captain frowns at the taller skeleton.

Captain:...They Should Have A Choice. At Least Wait For His Brother To Wake Up. Let Them Talk It Out. Forcing This Will Make It Seem As Though They're Prisoners Here. It Shouldn't Be Like That.

* He glances at Scout and decides to change the topic.

Captain:....Scout? Who Is The.... Small Gaster Clone?

*Fry looks up and hisses at Captain, rather offended at being called a clone.

Fry:(I am not a clone of anyone!)

*Max pauses, staring at B in silence before rumbling again.

---

*Cross gently pats Sage's head.

Cross:We haven't seen our world's Gaster in a long time, Sage. We shouldn't have anything to worry about. If we're lucky.... Whatever he is, he won't be able to hurt anyone ever again. If he does ever come back...

*Cross shudders.

Cross:Don't try fighting him, Sage. Just run. We had other friends who tried. They... They didn't survive.

*Book stares blankly at the she-wolf. Not understanding a word of what was just said.

Book:....?

---

*Mike takes a moment to think before starting his walk over to Dream. He leaves the door open.

Mike:Hmmm~ There's far to many names that could belong to a lovely lady such as yourself. There's Mim, Alice, Christine, Paige, Luna, Sofia, Ivy, Valentina... Though I suppose there's no harm in a bit of mystery, hm?

---

*Fell deadpans. He's not a skeleton at the moment, unfortunately for him...

Fell:My bones are far from brittle....and what the hell is a spa day?

---

*Astara only shakes her head and starts slithering off in search of 'Papyrus'.

*Teddy reaches up a hand and gently pats Nix's head.

---

*SB speaks at Robin, moving a little faster.

*...There's something in the distance....

*Horror has taken to sitting in front of the door, occasionally glancing back into the apartment.

Horror:....

*Horror grabs a bag of chisps from his INVENTORY and begins to snack on them.

Edited Jun 12th 2022 15:03

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.