Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Jun 24th 2021 19:20

(*True. Though on the other hand a fast way that doesn't require years of practice. Speed-learning. Might cause some migraines sure, but would certainly be fast... I imagine Tom would likely prefer it over difficult learning too. Then again...)

*I can only imagine Bambi seeing your cloak like that, what would she say... What would she do.

*Eeeh well he's about to.

---

*Eventually a small exchange breaks out between Sage and several of the crows. She begins to grow more and more wary and confused as the conversation goes on until eventually the murder begins to depart away one-by-one, leaving Sage alone with only a few of the birds. As one of the crows hops closer to inspect Cross with its teeth bared, she turns her head and hisses in warning. In sharp understanding, it bows its head and hops back behind the others. Starting to feel desperate, Sage growls again, pleading to the first crow she met, and this time it seems to crack away from its aggressive appearance. It lets out what can only be described as a long sigh, rolling its eyes before it caws softly, looking between the others before hopping back up into flight. Sage beams at this momentarily, though still worried-looking, before chasing after it from the ground. Despite knowing she came with Cross, Coco and Book, during this whole time she's been rather distant. She's very obviously frightened, upset and confused but there's more under the surface that's going on. Her lack of acknowledging her friends only seems to be a symptom of this deeper, inner conflict.*

---

*Scout looks around at their surroundings, thanking the fact they have daylight so it's easier to identify, though he doesn't seem enthusiastic to see the environment they're in. Eventually he hums and nods though his attention seems to be on Night.*

Scout: It's... This Is The Park That Papyrus... he... Never Mind. It Doesn't Matter. It's Really Close To Home. Just Up The Road. I'm More Focussed On Night. Are You Okay?

*Eeeh Dream stuff. The normal things like snacks, drinks, a first aid kit (though he doesn't really know how to use it), but due to the fact he is an atrocious hoarder, he also has lots of completely random things he doesn't need in there too. Plush toys, out-of-date candy, several outfits and capes, even more blankets... Hence how now he'd going through it and realising how much he needs to at least take out of his inventory... It's actually rather cumbersome to have as much as he is carrying.*

---

*Tuí seems to be on the verge of tears, her signing becoming looser and much less structured. She looks away to the ground, seeming to be having a hard time focussing on Fell. Alesa sees this exchange and sighs slightly, returning to the kitchen.*

Alesa: I don't really understand but I'm going to see if I can find any drinks. It might help.

*Tuí nods ever so slightly as they walk away before raising her hands slightly again.*

Tuí: [I can't help but hurt... It's what I know... Feels safe instead of accepting... accepting love... hurting familiar... being cared for not... heart ache for long time but... deserve it for being bad monster...]

*She sniffs, slumping forwards and leaning into her knees.*

Tuí: [can't even talk or hear normal... failure...]

---

*Raptor thinks about this for a while before slowly shaking her head.*

Raptor: It's uh... hard to say. Technically he's said so before and said why too but technically he was under orders to say as much so...

---

*Nix nods excitedly, pawing curiously at Teddy's cheekbones under their eye-sockets. He's gentle enough not to touch Teddy's sockets at all though, worried that he might hurt them. *

Nix: Shiny eyes! Shiny eyes!

*Unlike Teddy, Nix does spot the hand phasing through the door eventually. It looks unfamiliar to him and scary, if his fear isn't as evident from his fur standing on end. He quietly slips back into the safety of the hood, ears down.*

---

*Robin hums thoughtfully, taking another sip from his mug.*

Robin: And where do you wish to be at the moment then? Here with me or somewhere else? With your creator?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jun 27th 2021 14:39

(*Magic induced migraines or homework induced migraines.... Hm.)

Potato:She doesn't really remember me anymore, now does she. There's also the fact that you still haven't confirmed to me whether or not she's still alive.

*Potato fills up a new jar with another potion. She picks it up, squinting at it slightly. The potion is a milky white color with gray flecks in it. Tearing another piece from her cloak, the chaotic being tips the jar and spills a drop of the potion onto the fabric, watching as it twists and reshapes itself into a teacup.*

Potato:....Just gonna call this one a porcelain potion... Write that down.

*The pen quickly writes on the pad of sticky notes. Potato takes the note and sticks it on the jar once the pen is finished writing, setting the now labelled jar down and reaching for a new jar from a pile beside her.*

*Yep.
---

*Cross and Coco hurry after Sage, leaving Book to scramble after the three. The trio chasing after Sage wear varying expressions of concern and confusion, Cross and Coco being more concerned than anything since they have a bit more insight on what's going on.

---

*Night freezes and opens his sockets, looking over at Scout with a strange expression, almost as if Scout has just spoke to him in another language. He's never heard anyone beside Dream ask that. (Nightmare never has had to, for rather obvious reasons.)

Night:...I... I'm fine.

*After a few seconds, Night gives Scout a familiar smile. One that is eerily familiar. Scout has seen that smile before. Dream's worn that same smile when things aren't actually okay.

*Behind Scout, Captain raises a bonebrow at Night, looking at skeleton skeptically.

Captain:. . . . .

*Huh. Speaking of capes... What is Catcher doing with the one he took from Dream?

---

*When Fell frowns slightly, shaking his head.

Fell:[You are not a bad monster. You are not a failure. I've known bad monsters. A bad monster is a king who feels no remorse for hurting his subjects. A bad monster is one who feels no regret after dusting someone. A bad monster can be defined as many things, Tuí, but you aren't one of them.]

*Fell pauses a moment before continuing.

Fell[Plenty of monsters and humans can't or don't talk or hear in a way that many see as normal. I've known monsters who lost half their hearing in the war. Some lost more than that, and others lost something else. It didn't make than any less of a monster than those who didn't lose anything. The lady who is stuck in my body? She's having to get used to having holes in her palms and only half the sight she normally has. When this is fixed, I'll be stuck with it. That doesn't mean I'm a failure. There are ways to adopt to whatever life throws at you.]

*Fell takes a small step toward Tuí, his expression has softened.

Fell:[...I know it can be hard, kid. Opening up after being hurt so many times in the past. While I can't promise that everyone here is going to be immediately... buddy-buddy with you, or anyone new here, they won't hurt you. It might take time, though there's more than enough in the VOID, you'll find that just about everyone here will accept you for who you are. No matter what's happened in the past. You are safe, Tuí.]

---

*May I ask what the reasons he gave you were? I should also bring up the point that there's nothing stopping you from leaving whenever you want.

---

*Teddy frowns slightly, glancing around the room. When he doesn't see anything out of the ordinary, he looks down at Nix.

Teddy:......What's....wrong...?

---
*The Guide hums quietly, looking down into their mug.

Guide:I'̷m w͟her͡e ͝I a̡m ̷me̶ant̀ to ͜be ͟at ̧t͘his ͜very ́m̢o̢me͜nt.͏ If ̛I̵ ̶wa͡s̛ mea͟nt͘ ͜to b̀e͡ ̨w̨íth̀ m̸y͢ c͜re̷a̶t́o͘r͢, I ̸w̛ou͡l̨d̡ b̢e͘ ͡w̢ith ͝th͠e͜m͘, ye̛t I ͢a̵m ͠not. I̸ ͜a̶m̵ ̕h͞eŗe. ͏W̧ith̀ ͢y͢o͏u.

*The Guide looks back at Robin suddenly, they seem tense.

Guide:Ţ̛o҉͟͞ ͏k̵n͞ow̶̛ ̸͞͞m̧͞҉y ͜c͏̸r̨̀́e̵͠a̧͠t̵҉o͘r ͢҉i͡͠s҉͡ ͝to ̵͡ķ̸͜n͘͘o҉͟w̷͏ ͢͟p̢̛a̕͡ń͝d̶̷͝e͟m̕͟on̵͝i̢u͡m͠͠.̸ ́͏͏R̶em̧em̵͞b͝er̷̢͡ ͏t͏̴h̢́i̷͢s i͟͠f̵̕ ͏y͞ò̷u̶̧͞ ̛́ȩ͞v͠e̵r ̛́͢m̛͜e̛e̶̢͟t̴̢͜.͝

*While you cannot decipher what you guest has just said, you feel as though you have just been given a warning.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jun 27th 2021 18:05

(*Eeexactly...)

*I don't think there's much point in me confirming if she's alive or not. You don't seem to care whether she's dead or not. You act as if her losing her memories alone makes her a dead shell of a being. That it doesn't matter whether she lives now because she isn't of any use to you. You don't care anymore, do you.

---

*Sage continues to run until she reaches a tail chain-link fence, topped with barbed wire. Despite being undead, she's certainly full of energy to be able to go so long and so far without getting out of breath. Still, as the crow she follows soars over the 7ft fence with ease, landing in the branches of a blackened tree on the other side, cawing, she shudders, looking down the length of the great barrier between her and fields of dirt and dead trees.*

*The brunt of her AU looks startlingly different from what she remembers but one thing remains the same, the thing she was worried about. The reason her AU has its name. SwapFell Silver.*

*For at the other side of the fence on long, sharp, metal spikes driven into the earth are bodies and few aren't monsters. Yet even more sickening than the unsettlingly preserved corpses, turned to carrion by the beastly crows that roam the dark of the city, are the fields that lay ahead of the chain-link fence. Fields that reflect the moon's light in a glowing sea of silvery-light. A silvery light caused by nothing other than dust.*

*Sage has to pause a moment, feeling sick to her stomach. Despite never truly meeting a monster until she happened to end up in the VOID, she can't help but feel ill that they too were once like her friends. She glances up at the large warning signs on the fence but her mind can't comprehend them. The words don't match the ones she's seen before. Eventually she looks back to her friends, looking afraid.*

Sage: I...I'm sorry... for all that my people did to yours... I didn't... I didn't want you to see this... this is why... this is why I was scared of you coming...

*Before they can reply, she looks away, not wanting to face them, and slips through a hole in the fence. She avoids the spikes and the dust that falls like snow from them, following the crow as it takes off again.*

---

*Scout obviously isn't convinced by this but he's also conflicted in worrying for his brother. Glancing between the locked entrance of the park and Night, he quickly goes over his options in his head.*

Scout: I... Captain? Do You Think You Can Stay Here With Night? To Make Sure That They Stay Okay? They're Doing A Dream Thing. When Dream Lies After A Big Fight And Says He Doesn't Hurt At All But Actually He Does And I End Up Nursing Him Back To Health.

*Scout quickly waves his hands.*

Scout: Which Is Fine! Which Is Fine! But I wish he would tell me when he's hurting...

*He clears his throat.*

Scout: Ahem! I Meanwhile Am Going To Run Home And Make Sure My Brother Is Okay And That They've Eaten And Everything And Are Out Of Bed And Being Productive! I'll Be Back As Soon As I Can!!

*He looks like he wants to hug Captain and Night goodbye for a moment but instead gives a quick, awkward wave through his baggy sleeves.*

Scout: Um! I'll Be Right Back!!

*With this he runs off.*

*Currently nothing. He's put it aside. It's no longer useful to him but he also doesn't intend on giving it back. Nor does he actually want to wear it. It's far too bright and light-hearted for his tastes.*

---

*Tuí watches Fell sign in silence, blinking in a failed attempt to stop her tears. She sniffs eventually, looking back down to her own hands, his words repeating in her head.*

Tuí: ...[safe]...

*She hiccups, quickly pulling her hands up to her face and rubbing at her cheeks, hiding her tears shamefully. Despite the simplicity of the word, its simple meaning even, she can't help but break down and have to hold back sobbing at its mention. When was the last time "safe" crossed her mind? When was the last time she felt safe? With Osmium? No, the busyness of the lab and the constant worry he would send her away always put her on edge. Then back at her childhood home? Not after everything kicked off for certain. The last time she remembers that word crossing her mind with a sense of comfort was before she knew the weight of the world, back when she would run around trying to catch the glowing moths of the evening. When her mother held her in their lap and sang softly with love, not held her by her wrist and screamed bloody murder with burning hatred in their eyes. Before school became daunting, before life became a burden and when love was pure and unconditional. Now such raw emotion surfaces despite struggling to keep it all concealed for years on end. Why now? Why here? Isn't it all embarrassing enough? It's selfish to cry in front of others. Fell probably just feels uncomfortable, keep it together.*

*She swallows back her tears as much as she can muster, closing her sockets tightly to avoid bursting out again. Her body shivers violently and she feels deathly exhausted but she manages to pick her paws up and sit up somewhat straight to sign again.*

Tuí: [I'm sorry]... [I'm so sorry]... [Thank you]...

---

*Raptor shrugs.*

Raptor: Uuuuh, I mean it was kind of a given even from when I hatched. Only medical and superior staff are allowed their magic there. I wasn't really superior, I was more of a... a tool so to say? Part of a research team. Iiin the way they were researching me. I wasn't designed for magic, I was designed for physical capabilities. You know like having a heightened immune system and all. Also I can't leave whenever I want! I don't have any mumbo-jumbo teleporting abilities that everyone else here has! Not that I can control at least.

---

*Nix lets out a quiver of a growl, one that's more frightened than frightening.*

Nix: Spooky paw... paw through door...

---

*Robin's ears flick back for a moment in wariness. He swallows thickly, moving along with the conversation.*

Robin: I see... So we've discussed who you are in vague terms and why you have come here but that leaves one thing for certain. I understand you think I am... special in a way but what are you planning to do now? What were you planning to do... before I spoke to you even?

Edited Jun 27th 2021 18:12

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jul 3rd 2021 15:47

(*Maybe we should ask Tom? That way he isn't bombarded with textbooks and homework or magical migraines out of nowhere.)

[*Slight gore warning up ahead!*]

*Potato goes rigid at these words, her expression darkening drastically. The area around her begins to distort once again.*

Potato:You think that.... I don't care?

*Her hand tightens around the jar she's holding, cracks beginning to spread through the glass. The floor beneath her begins to twist and turn upon itself, causing the potions around her to shake.*

Potato:If I didn't care, I wouldn't be trying to fix this mess I've made.

*The furniture begins to break apart, groaning as if something heavy is crushing each and every individual piece.*

Potato:/If I didn't care/, I wouldn't bother to attempt to keep her creating every single moment. Nor would I have spent so long trying, and continuing to try, to find a way to fix this.

*The chaotic deity's form seems to warp, flickering with every passing second. For a moment, you catch a glimpse of bronze red manacles and chains wrapped to her wrists and ankles, the chains fading off into somewhere you can't see.*

Potato:/If I didn't care.... IF I DIDN'T CARE, I WOULDN'T STILL BE HERE NOW!/

*The walls begin to bubble and melt, holes showing into the next room in some areas. Cracks spread further through the glass jar she's holding.*

Potato:/IF I DIDN'T CARE-/ (*CRASH*)

*The sound of shattering glass, along with a sharp pain racing through her hand, cause Potato to fall silent.*

Potato:.....ah-

*Looking down reveals the remains of the jar Potato was holding, ichor already beginning to spill from where glass meets a pale imitation of skin.*

Potato:...

*Pulling her gaze away from her injured hand, the chaotic deity seems to finally notice the mess she's caused around her. Placing her uninjured hand on the floor, Potato once again recalls the chaotic energy affecting the room, watching as it slowly returns to its former, normal state. Only when this task is finished does she turn to the task of cleaning up her injured hand, using another one of the spare jars to put the broken glass in.*

Potato:....Don't assume that I don't care just because I didn't immediately try and tell her who she was. She wouldn't understand. If anything, it would confuse her more.

*There's a beat of silence before she adds,

Potato:...You aren't who you were yesterday, and have yet to become who you will be tomorrow. Just know who you are today.

*Potato stares at the jar partially filled with ichor covered glass. She seems....out of it.*

Potato:....I'm tired. Can you leave me alone for a while? Go mess with Grell or someone else for a while...

---

*Cross and Coco come to a halt at the gate, a chill enveloping both as they take in the sight before them. Their pause allows Book to catch up, though the moment she catches sight of the bodies pinned like insects among the sea of dust, she looks ill. The illusions she's maintaining flickers.

Book:...

*Coco suddenly shakes his head, phasing through the fence and continuing after Sage. At this point, he figures that even if anyone sees them, what can they do? This world.... It's practically dead.

*It's rather noticeable how Coco keeps as far away from the spikes and preserved bodies as he moves.

*Book watches Coco before looking over at Cross. She looks like she wants to say something, but instead shakes her head, making her way over to the hole Sage slipped through. If anything, she might be able to make it larger, if only to slip through without the risk of being snagged by the fence

*Cross is currently reading the signs on the fence. He knows he'll have to move soon, but he's trying to piece together what happen here. What could be the cause of this massacre.

---

*Captain looks like he wants to object, but hasn't the chance when Scout suddenly runs off. Right before Scout is completely out of sight, he calls out to them.

Captain:WE'LL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK!

*Captain turns his gaze to Night, the purple-clad skeleton flinching at the sudden attention. Night isn't too certain about Captain, despite Nightmare's silent promises that he won't harm him. The negativity rolling off the scarred skeleton puts Night on edge. It doesn't help that the negativity from that other place- the VOID, was it?- is already hard to try and get used to. Most, if not all, of the residents there certainly seem to generate negative energy... Even so, the negativity Night could sense there is nothing compared to the negativity in a fully functioning AU. There's so much of it, and all from different beings... Humans, Monsters, Flowers, Tems.... It's nauseating for him, almost like if one were to find themselves in the middle of a room filled with rotten produce. It doesn't help to learn that Dream has also hid when he's hurt in the past...

Night:....

*Captain frowns slightly at the smaller skeleton- Someone else smaller than him! He can't believe it, but after coming closer - staring blankly at him. He's said this strange monster's name several times with no response. It's....starting to concern him.

*....A part of him worries that this skeleton will also turn out to still need to be in stripes. If so.... Nightmare will have a lot to explain. If he ever makes himself known. It's rather easy to guess that Nightmare is connected to Night, if the names are a no-brainer, along with their connection to Dream.

Captain:....Perhaps It Would Help If You Sat Down.

Night:...Wh-What?

Captain:You Look Ill. Making Yourself Stand Cannot Be Helping.

Night:...

*Captain silently sighs when Night doesn't move. Scout at least had a bit more luck with this one.

*......Hopefully Scout is safe.

*He won't give it back? Despite saying that he would? ....Is he planning on using it against Dream at some point?

---

*Fell's expression softens just the tiniest bit. There's no judgement in his gaze as he raises his hands and signs,

Fell:[You don't have to apologize for having emotions, Tuí. You don't have to thank anyone either.]

*After a moment, he adds

Fell:[....It's okay to cry, kid. No one will think any less of you for it. Just let it out.]

---

*Not every can teleport on their own, to be fair. There's a machine that'll help with that now, fortunately. It should also be pointed out that you're no longer in that facility, and there's no one from the research team to tell Fiji to remove your magic.

---

*Teddy frowns slightly, looking over at the door. Through the door? The only ghost in the VOID is Chara. Are they playing a prank?

Teddy:....should I.... check it..... out...?

---
*The Guide seems strangely amused by Robin's sudden wariness. You notice that at some point they finished the rest of their tea.*

Guide:Wh̛a̡t Į ̧a̸l͜w̸a̧y̵s͏ dó. I ҉ask̶ a ͡şimp̕lè q͞úe̸ştiòn. S͟i̢nc͡e y͘ou ̡ha̷v̢e show̵ń ҉me ͏k̶i͢ndn͝eśs t͟h͏a͟t̷ ̧man͏y d͢o̸ nǫt̡,̴ I͠ w͟i̴ll say onĺy̧ ̀t̛hi̸s̨. ̵W̵i̸th ̴my͢ q̶u͞es̛t́ion̕ co̷m̸es̨ ͘a̸n ̷opṕoŗtu̡ni̸ty̶,̡ w͞he̡t͝h̕er͝ or ̀not ҉y͝o̡u̷ ta͏k̷e͞ ͝i͜t͡ de͠p͝e̢nds͞ ҉o̸n̷ ͘yǫu͜r̕ a͜n͏s̀we͞r. ͘Wh͏a̡t͢ y̕o̢u ҉m̀ak̕e of̡ it dépe͡n͝d̸s͟ ̡e̡nt̶ir͡el̶y͘ ͜u͜p̶on͡ ̡you͡r̶ a̢cti̷o̕ns̛ aft͢eŗẃa̴rd̵.̧

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jul 3rd 2021 17:38

(*Maaaybe. Though bombarding him with questions from sentient voices can't be much better either.)

*Fine... Fine. I will go. I'll leave like everyone else. In the least, maybe it'll give you time to actually think...

---

*Sage keeps going, now afraid to look at her friends after what they saw. How can they forgive her or even trust her after seeing that. She can't even trust herself. Yet in the distance, something familiar emerges that reminds her of her goal. A large timber wolf lurks in the safety of the treeline. At first it growls in warning to her but the crow flies ahead and lands nearby to it. She can hear its grating yet smooth voice, sly almost, speak to the beast in a language old and familiar to her.*

"Make way mutt. Her majesty has returned. I'm taking her and her disciples to the mountain so we can win this thousand-year war once and for all."

*She slows down in confusion slightly. No, that's... not what she is. Not what she is nor has ever been. Her friends aren't disciples, they are her friends. Yet more horrifying, what do they mean by 'war'? The wolf seems angry. She only came to make peace.*

Sage: {I AM NOT HERE FOR WAR OR VENGEANCE! I NEED TO SEE MY FRIEND, THE DRAGON IN THE MOUNTAIN!}

*The lurking canine glances over to her with its furrowed yellow eyes before it lets out a sharp growl and lunges at the crow, the winged terror quickly flapping to another branch. It releases its own guttural growl of a voice now, snapping furiously.*

{FOOLISH BIRD. STUPID CARRION. YOU BRING BACK OUR QUEEN THROUGH THE VOLCANIC PLAINS!}

*It turns back to her now, barking its order.*

{THE DRAGON IN THE MOUNTAIN IS LONG DEAD BUT HER DAUGHTER IS NOT LOST YET. RUN HERE CUB. RUN HERE AND DO NOT STOP.}

*She freezes, stopping in her tracks. Its ears pin back and eyes widen. They are familiar but yet these creatures aren't the ones that she remembers of her home. Can she trust them? Is the mountain dragon really dead?*

*But she doesn't have the time to think about her reply. Her hearing is suddenly shot and vision lost as the ground in front of her jerks out in a blinding, painful flash of white. She falls backwards, hitting the ground hard but the thud as she lands is the least of her worries. Everything feels like it's on fire. She cannot hear nor see yet everything is loud and blinding. She lays on the ground for a moment longer, afraid to move, too pained and shocked to. Then her weight is lifted from the ground and she feels its teeth gently wrapped in the collar of her dress. Mere moments after, she's set down again, underneath the safety of the trees. At least she thinks she is.*

*Back at the fences, several metal signs are clipped. Of which reads various things such as "DO NOT PASS" and "DO NOT CLIMB" and "DANGEROUS HELLBEASTS AHEAD" and "TRESPASSERS WILL NOT BE RESCUED" but the most stand out one of all is "WARNING- MINEFIELD" which sports a skull and cross-bones. It isn't long after these signs are read that the sound of an explosion cuts through the deathly silence of the valley.*

---

*Scout practically vaults the fence to the park, even despite it being taller than him. Still, he's over it in moments and sprinting back home. It's a very short journey as he said and when he's made it to his familiar front door, he's relieved. The door is unlocked. That surprises him slightly but it must just mean someone is home. That's okay though, that'll make this much easier and save him fumbling over keys.*

Scout: PAPYRUS! DAD! I'M H- ome?

*As he pushes open the door, he doesn't seem to notice Papyrus on the floor straight away but when he does he's filled with slight panic, even though he keeps his grin, pushing it aside as normal Papyrus behaviour. He walks over and nudges Papyrus with his foot gently.*

Scouts: PAPS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL ASLEEP ON THE FLOOR AGAIN! COME ON! GET UP!

*He waits for a moment, nudging Papyrus at their silence before biting his tongue nervously.*

Scout: Pap... Papyrus? Come On- Get Up- Is This Another Prank? Are You Pretending To Be Asleep So I'll Leave You Alone? This Isn't Funny...

*He waits some more in silence before his walls crumble. He gets down on his knees and shakes them now. Still no response. He glances around, spotting the phone but shakes his head. He can't call for help. He can't. If Papyrus goes to hospital again- If anyone finds out- If this is because of dad again- He'll... They'll...*

Scout: H... Hold On Brother! We're Going To... I'm Going To Get Help! Somewhere! Because This Is All A Prank I Think. I Hope. Please Be Another Dumb Joke.

*Maybe. Who knows. It more seems like he simply doesn't care anymore.

---

*Tuí nods quickly, hiccupping again. Her throat feels choked up, she's afraid to talk in case too much comes out but instead of signing, this time she whispers.*

Tuí: I-I'm sorry...

*And she slumps forwards, falling from her seat.*

*At this noise, Alesa quickly peaks out of the kitchen again, waving her hands.*

Alesa: DUDE. /DUDE/. YOU HAD- I LEFT YOU FOR- YOU- YOU BROKE MY- /DUDE/.

*She stops hovering in the doorframe now, rushing over.*

Alesa: ohmyf*ckinggodshe'sdeadwhatdoIdo-

---

*Raptor takes this in with a deep inhale pressing her hands together and against her lips before she squints in confusion, lowering her hands slightly.*

Raptor: Oooookay. So that I'm now made aware of... cool...

---

*Nix nods. He carefully peaks over the edge of the hood to get a better view, his large, fur-tuffed pointed ears flicking gently about in hesitant attention. Its fluffy tips gently tickle Teddy's chin.*

---

*Robin gives a considerate nod, thinking carefully about this before just as cautiously he speaks.*

Robin: Okay... And I presume that this "opportunity" is a secret so I can't really ask what it is... All... Alright. What would the question be?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jul 5th 2021 19:38

(*I mean... It's better than not having a warning or choice in the matter, isn't it?)

*Potato doesn't respond, instead focusing on the task of removing the rest of the glass from her hand. She'll have to get the sponge she used earlier to remove any ichor that's spilled, give or take what's staining the shards in the jar she's steadily filling. That will have to be disposed of....properly. Best not think about that just yet...*

Potato:.....

*So... How is Grell doing anyway? And Venator for that matter?
---

*The moment Sage was caught in an explosion, Coco let out a horrified scream.

Coco:SAGE! NO-!

*Coco races after the wolf that's dragging Sage deeper into the treeline. This wasn't supposed to happen. Sage wasn't supposed to get hurt!

*Cross grows deathly pale with each sign he reads, jumping at the sound of an explosion and Coco's scream. The disguised skeleton wastes no time summoning a blaster and jumping on it, riding on it over the minefield in the direction of where the explosion came from. On the way he turns Book's SOUL blue, dragging her through the air behind him.

Book:!?!

---

*Fry makes himself known at that moment, quietly keening at Scout. The bitty's eye-lights flicker like a candle's flame as tears once again start to spill from his sockets.

Fry:(S-Sans? Pl.... Please.... D.... Don't leave... H-Help him!.... He won't... He w-won't wake u-up!)

*The bitty is trembling, tiny hands clinging to the fabric of Papyrus's hoodie.

---

*The moment Tuí began to fall forward, Fell sent a coil of red magic to catch her, if only to keep her from further injury.

*Fell looks over at Alesa, panic and concern evident on his expression.

Fell:Stop panicking and help me move her to the couch first! You take one side and I'll take the other. We'll go on from there.

---

*There's a vague feeling that someone is shrugging at you.*

*In the end, it's your choice whether you go or not.

---

*Teddy pauses for a moment when the tips of Nix's ears brush against his chin. It isn't a widely known fact, but Teddy has a sensitive neck- or at least the cervical vertebra that make up the neck- which means he's quite ticklish in that area. This is also the reason why he wears a collar, as scarfs remind him of his brother and it can be painful if any thread gets caught between the bone.

Teddy:.......

*After taking a few seconds to make sure his neck is properly covered, adjusting his collar as needed, the large skeleton begins toward the door. He pauses when he begins to reach towards the handle, the sound of knocking cutting through the increasingly tense atmosphere. Teddy looks down at Nix for a moment.

Teddy:....It'll.....be....okay... Nothin' will....happen....to you...

---
*The Guide straightens slightly, surprised by the waterdeer's question. Surprise quickly turns to glee as the Guide carefully sets down their empty mug. Never have they been asked what their question is, at least, not in a tone that isn't filled with hate or anger or complete fear... Their host, this "Robin", is turning out to be more and more interesting.

Guide:Y̸ou c͡ont͡i͜nųe͞ ̕to ̸a͜maze me,͜ ̸e͡s̛t͟e̵e͡med̶ ho͡s̢t͠.̵ N͟ow̕ ͝te͢ll ͠m̨e͝..͜.͏

*The flame in the Guide's lantern grows darker in color, almost as if it knows what's coming. When the Guide speaks, it's thousands of voices coming from every inch of the apartment, some are eerily familiar.

Guide:D̴͚̜̞̰̝̘̺̺ͯ̈͝o̝̘̿͗ͨ̔͗ͭ ͥͨ̄̔̿҉̢͕̤͖̯̮̲̹̘̝y̮͖̅̍ͯͫò̡̬͖̓̃̾̕ư̠̥̱̤̳̥̾́ͬ͒ͣͪ̀͠ ̵̴̰̱̰͔ͬ̈́͗̌͞s̢̹̫͖̜͛̌̽ͫ́̕t̺̦̤͎͇͙̎ͣ͐ͣ͢͡ͅi͍̗̱̗̦̮ͧ͒͜͟l̴̞ͣ̅̾ͣ͘lͭͤͩ͏͇͎̥͈̟͎̦͘ ̑̔҉̨̞̗̼̖̱̼̦̜͖e̥̜̤̬̞̗ͩͩͤ͠͝x̛̙̼͒̒̄͆̎ͦͯ͝iͨ̏͏̢̮̕ͅͅs̤̦̞̺̼͊͗ͥ͆̾͑̿̀͘ͅt̨͚̠ͫ̌ͬ͒?̵̻̭̜̙̖̿ͣ̈́̊̒̊̚͜͢

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jul 5th 2021 21:54

*Venator could be better, though understandably he's quite timid. He's also rather worried for Grell. Of which has now woken up and panicked at being in an unfamiliar, medical environment, left by themselves. In their panic and crippling fear of the foreign surroundings, they've torn out both their IV and the tube Fiji inserted to help decompress their lungs. Along with this they've also detached themselves from a heart-rate monitor which seems to only scare them more from the shrill noise it makes at detecting no heart-rate.*

*Currently they're pressed up against the opposite wall, bleeding from the places they pulled things out and possibly also nauseous and hallucinating from the drugs Fiji has had to give them.*

---

*In the safety of the treeline, Sage struggles for breath. She isn't sure where she is, though even when she manages to open her eyes, she still can't see anything. As she begins to panic, she begins to feel something though the pain of it makes her flinch away and whine.*

*A wet tongue gently touches her cheek for a moment, though at her whine, stops. Her hearing is beginning to return to her, she's grateful for that at least.*

[My own cubs taken by the monsters in the concrete den. Now another cub falls victim to their weapons... One of the monsters approach.]

*She tenses up as she hears Coco then the wolf's defensive growl, warning them not to come any closer. Quickly, she places a hand on the wolf's fur, holding onto a handful of it. The she-wolf settles slightly, though confused.*

Sage: [Please don't hurt him. Coco isn't one of the ones that made the traps. He's with me, one of us.]

*The wolf eyes Coco carefully but quickly stops growling, turning back to look at Sage.*

[Cub. You can hear me?]

*Sage nods and the wolf huffs in relief. She can hear as the wolf paces in worry before sitting nearby.*

[You might not be lost yet... Those who can hear after a plains eruption more often survive.]

---

*Scout watches the bitty in slight confusion. He doesn't understand Wingdings as much as his brother and father do. However, he did catch onto "help". Quickly he nods, picking Scout up and placing them on his shoulder before picking up Papyrus too. With this, he turns to the door.*

Scout: I... I Don't Understand But I Think I Do. I Won't Leave You Or Papyrus, You're Coming With Me, I Know Others That Can Help Papyrus. Please... Just Try To Stay Quiet? Nobody Else In The Town Can Hear About This Otherwise We'll Get In Trouble. But I Promise Where We're Going Will Help Papyrus.

*He pauses, looking at Fry for a few moments, even if they gave an answer, he isn't sure he'd be able to understand anyway. Biting his tongue and wincing, he readies himself before leaving their home. Though he closes the door, he doesn't lock it. He doesn't have time. Quickly he checks to see if anyone is around, then, at seeing the coast is clear, he holds on tighter to Papyrus and begins to head down the street back to the park with his head down.*

---

*Alesa takes a deep breath before nodding quickly. She moves closer and gently holds onto Tuí, surprised at how light skeletons are- much lighter than the large sacks of flour she's so used to carrying. Part of her just wants to pick Tuí up alone and carry her over to the sofa, she's sure she should be able to, but in caution, she waits for Fell's help. He seems more knowledgeable...*

Alesa: Okay- Okay. I got it. I think. But I don't get it. *She studies Fell's expression for a moment, helping to carry Tuí over to the sofa.* She was fine a minute ago! Kind of?? Okay, maybe she was a little more off than normal. And now-!! I don't even know. Why did this happen?

*She carefully places Tuí down on the couch. Fidgeting nervously with her bangles and the thick fur at the end of her tail.*

Alesa: Is this what happens when monsters don't look after themselves? Is it something else? This isn't a lycanthropy thing right?! Is it because I'm around!? Should I leave? I can leave if it makes her better again!

---

*Raptor shifts awkwardly, considering her options. She eventually shrugs.*

Raptor: Right... I'll... I'll think about it. Thanks.

---

*Nix nods, gazing back up at Teddy with hopeful eyes and briefly giving their chin a small lick in gratitude. Feels like being licked by an ice cube.*

Nix: I knows... Am always safe with Teddy... Teddy big and scary to mean ones...

---

*Robin swallows at this, taking a moment to regain his composure after the question. He places his own mug down carefully on the counter.*

Robin: In a metaphorical sense or a literal sense?

*He hums to himself quietly, mulling over his answer.*

Robin: It's difficult to give a straight-forward yes or no to that... Existence is a manmade construct. An idea that we are... present. It's a state of being alive. Living. Real. Though it is very one dimensional, don't you think? The idea we are almost simply objects. Really we are very much three dimensional beings. And at what point does existence end? After death? But then you could argue that we still exist in the minds of others. So then there's the theory that existence ends once we are forgotten, yes? But then, when do you know you've been forgotten? That your existence has come to an end?

*He frowns slightly, staring at the floor in concentration. He ignores his reflection in the metal of the kitchen sink tap. Though he swears he can hear it scream in warning.*

Robin: Nobody truly exists. It's a theory, a concept to help us better cope with the reality that death is inevitable. We hope that these made up realities and concepts will help us remain after we have passed, to give us immortality. Though even our achievements are forgotten eventually.

*He looks back up to the Guide again.*

Robin: So what do you mean to ask me? Am I still alive? Yes. The last time I checked my SOUL was still beating. Am I memorable? Remembered? No. There are those who remember me for their convenience but very few who remember me for me as a person. Do I want to be remembered? Not particularly. I don't strive for remembrance or sentiments, I live in the moment. I don't mind if others forget me, it doesn't matter.

*He chuckles softly.*

Robin: As someone I know might put it, "YOLO". It's better to enjoy yourself, cause havoc and live in the moment than worry about leaving good impressions. Then again, he also believes that my fashion sense is atrocious so I'm not sure how good his advice is.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jul 18th 2021 22:42

*.....This isn't going to end well. If Fiji has any device to notify him about the heart rate monitor, hopefully he'll have Tom tag along with him, if only to have him wait outside the door. Or perhaps not, considering Tom's relation with the patient.

*I'm almost afraid to ask what Grell is hallucinating...
---

*Coco freezes when the wolf growls at him. He- She?- They have Sage, and while they don't seem like they plan to hurt her, Coco doesn't know what they want with her.

Coco:...

*The moment the wolf's attention is drawn back to Sage, the specter takes his chance to get close, freezing when the wolf looks back. From what Coco can see of Sage from where he is, it doesn't look good. As much as he wants to rush over and help, if he can even do anything, he doesn't want to risk the wolf hurting Sage if he does. He can't tell the total extent of the damage Sage has taken, but from the look of her scorched clothes, it can't be good. Wait.... Does Cross know about the landmines!?!

*The moment Cross reaches the treeline, he dismisses the blaster he was riding on and releases Book. Landing rather gracefully, Cross takes off, running further into the treeline. He's not certain where Coco and Sage are, but they couldn't have gone far.

*One moment, she's being dragged through the air like some kind of cheap kite, and the next, she's dropped into a dead bush. Definitely not the best experience...(/Thanks for that, Cross.../) Standing up, Book takes a moment to brush herself off and pull out and small branches that have gotten caught between her bones. Looking back to where she saw Cross land, Book pauses before catching sight of Cross moving further ahead. Sighing quietly, Book starts after Cross.

Book:....because nothing ever bad happens when a group separates....

---

*Fry clings to Scout, eye-lights trained on Papyrus, though occasionally glancing back to see if anyone is following.

*Back with Captain....*

*Captain stares up at one of the larger trees in the park, his expression of of disbelief. Narrowed purple eye-lights gaze down on him from one of the higher branches. He had just turned his back for one minute, just to walk a few steps away to give Night some space, and somehow, in that span of time, Night has managed to scale a tree.

Captain:....I Would Be Impressed If This Was Literally Any Other Time But Now. What Are You Going To Do When Scout Return? Stay Up There? Weren't You Feeling Ill Just A Few Minutes Ago?!

*Whatever Night says in response is lost to the wind. Captain deadpans, taking a deep breath before shouting.

Captain:What? I Didn't Hear You!

Night:I-I like it up here! I... I'll c-come down when S-Scout comes back!

*Nightmare, meanwhile, is cackling at Captain's dismay. Night tries not to smile at the sound only he can hear. Captain slides his hands over his face.

Captain:If This Is How It's Going To Be From Now On I'm going To Get A Child Leash...

---

*Fell places a hand on Alesa's shoulder.

Fell:Okay, stop. You don't have to leave, kid. That's.... Probably the last thing she needs right now.

*Fell removes his hand and steps away from the tiefling, moving toward Tuí.

Fell:....I don't think that she's Fallen Down. I can't tell you if this has anything to do with lycanthropy, but I really don't think this has anything to do with....whatever this is.

*He frowns slightly, brow furrowing the longer he stares at Tuí.

Fell:...I'm going to CHECK her. See if her STATs can tell us what the f*ck is going on. If this is serious.... We're taking her back to the infirmary.

*Fell mutters a quiet, "...'m sorry about this, kid." before bringing up Tuí's STATs.

---

*Uh... As a change of topic, there's a kitchen nearby that you're free to use. Good place to socialize if you want?

---

*A faint smile slides onto Teddy's expression, though it disappears the moment he opens the door.

*'Papyrus' stares at the rather.... large clone of his brother, one disembodied hand in a fist, posed to knock against the door.

'Papyrus':.....W-WOWIE... YOU'RE REALLY....TALL.

Teddy:. . . .

*Teddy has grown pale, almost as if he's seen a ghost. Though, to be fair.... He sort of is. 'Papyrus' doesn't seem to notice. Clearing his nonexistent throat, the spirit continues.

'Papyrus':HELLO, TALL CLONE OF MY BROTHER! I AM PAPYRUS! STILL AS GREAT AS I WAS IN LIFE AS I AM NOW IN DEATH.

*'Papyrus' offers his hand, staring at Teddy expectantly with a smile.

Teddy:....

*Teddy's grip on the doorknob has tightened. The larger skeleton is shaking slightly.

'Papyrus':.....

*'Papyrus' lowers his hand, his smile growing slightly strained as he looks away for a moment. All Teddy has been able to hear since he's opened the door is ringing.

'Papyrus':I....SEE. UH.... ARE YOU WELL? YOU LOOK.... ILL.

*The spirit floats closer towards Teddy, oblivious to the skeleton's discomfort.

'Papyrus':...HELLO? CAN YOU EVEN HEAR ME?

Teddy:....

*Teddy's eye-lights extinguishing is the only warning anyone gets before and the large skeleton monster falls back, fainting from shock. Fortunately for Nix, he lands on his back.

*'Papyrus' stares down at Teddy, the specter's sockets growing impossibly wide. After a moment, he frowns.

'Papyrus':.........WELL THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR.

---
*The world seems to fall silent the moment Robin finishes speaking. The Guide hasn't moved once since Robin began to reply to their question. Despite not having any visible eyes, you feel their piercing gaze on you.

Guide:.͞.̨̠.̩͍.͈̼͖͘.̸̫͓̬͈̠.̮

*The Guide stands up, raising their lantern high in the air. The dark flame inside seems to grow as the lantern swings side to side. They laugh suddenly, a quiet sound that reminds you of the striking of a match for some reason.

Guide:.̸̀͟.͏͘..͜͜ha͞hà̵̴h͢͠a̢̢h͠a͏̧h̕͝͠.̷.̀͘͏..̴̸. F̢̨͘i͜nąll̀y̨.̶̀.̧.̵

*.....You have a feeling that your guest is smiling at you. It's an unsettling feeling in this scenario.

*Seemingly out of nowhere, the Guide drops their lantern. Pitch black flames burst forth the moment it hits the ground, the fire spreading impossible fast throughout Robin's whole apartment. Even so, the only area untouched by the flames is the space beneath Robin.

(*Your mind registers, however brief, that the fire gives no sort of heat or chill. It seems to only cling to whatever it's touching, causing no real lasting damage.)

*Despite the flames that start licking at the ends of their robe, the Guide moves toward Robin and leans down so that they're face to face with the waterdeer.

Guide:..͟.͏Ỳ̷͝ơ̴u ̛t̨͏r̶u̧͞l̢͠y̸͘ ̧̕a̵r̶͏͜ȩ͢͠ ̕a ̢̕͝f͢à̵͠s͢҉c̛i̷͝ń̡̡a̶͡t̢́í͟ńg҉ ͡b̢͡e̴i͠҉͞n̡g̷̨. Nȩ̶̀v̶e̢̧r̛ ̷̛͏h̛a̵̡͜v̛e I͟͞͝ ͡r͘e͞c̛͝èi̧͟v̸̡ed ̷̧͘an͜ ̕͞á̧͟n̛s̨͝ẁè͟r̸̨ ͏s҉͜uc̀͢͡h̸̀͜ ͜a̕s͏ y̧o͢u̶̷r̷̶̵s.́͡

*The dark flames have began to consume the Guide's figure. They pay no mind to this, instead stepping back and straightening their posture.

Guide:D̢ò ̵nò̴͏t̴͞ ̴w͞a҉s̛te̸ ţh̢i͘s̸̸̕ ̡͞o̸͠p͏̢p̶̨òr͢t̴͜u͜͝͠n̶̵i̶tý҉̨,̶͘͟ ̸è͢͞s͏̶t͡͞e̡e͘m̵e̷d ́h̶͜o̶s͏t͢͠,̨ f̡͡o͏r͢͞͏ ͜i͏̵t͟ ͘͜t҉ŗ̧̀u̕l̸̴͝y̵ ͘i͜͠s̢ ̧͡à̕ ͝o͏̶n͢͡͡c̷e̶҉ i̧͞n͢͟ ̵̧̀a̕͜͠ ͢l̡i͞f̷͢͢e͘t̷̨i̴m͝è̕͞ ̢oṕ̸̀ṕ̧͜or̴̢͢t͏͢u̴ni̧͡t̨y̛͢͠.̷.̸̡.

*The flames have reached the Guide's upper torso, the ends of their sleeves also igniting. They glance down, but make no motion to stop what's happening.

Guide:Ş̡͜àf͠e ̵͢͝tr̨a̶v̷̡̛e̴̡͘l̸͡s͟͜.̸͢

*With these parting words, followed by a flourishing bow, the Guide is overtaken completely by the the inferno, leaving the waterdeer surrounded.

*....The fire quickly closes in.

*The moment the first spark makes contact, an overwhelming wave of calm flows over Robin. There's no sort of pain from the flames that wash over the waterdeer monster, if anything, it's like stepping into a heavy fog. Even so, the feeling passes as quickly as it came. The flames disappear, leaving the room as it was before. The only difference is that it's incredibly....dark outside. Is it night already?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Jul 19th 2021 20:49

*At this point, Fiji has indeed started linking remote devices to those he has attached to others. Simply for the fact that although at first he thought the infirmary, being a fairly small place, would make it easier to hear others, he now has the experience to know that the people in it have a nasty habit of sneaking off undetected. Where there's only one of him, and in the same sense only one "staff member" as such, it doesn't make raising the alarm easy.

*As soon as he senses the alarm go off in his pocket, only small and not very loud- others may not hear it as easily but he has incredibly sharp hearing, he's already halfway back to the room he left Grell in. Quickly, he moves through the door yet only to find that... this... is a different room? Not one he's seen before certainly. A new office, the same as the one he claimed yet somewhat cozier-looking. Confused jealously passes through him for a moment but then he shakes his head.*

Fiji: There's nobody else here. I'll just take over this one later perhaps... Or not...

*He backs out of the room again, shutting the door behind him, and heads over to what he's certain is Grell's room. At spotting Tom talking to B, he calls over.*

Fiji: Oi! Want to help out again? I've got a new job for you.

*Tom looks up now and B sort of turns to attention when Tom pauses mid sentence.*

Tom: u-um- Yes-! Yes sir! I can help!

Fiji: We'll see about that. Come on then. Quickly.

*Tom scrambles to their feet, quickly saying goodbye to B who responds with similar kind farewells. He then hurries after Fiji who's already entering the room.*

---

*Sage eventually manages to find the words to speak. She doesn't see Coco, though she attempts to look for them with little success, listening however seems most effective with it gradually returning.*

Sage: coco...? Coco are you here? I'm... I'm scared.

---

*When Scout reaches the fence keeping him separated from the park, he winces. At first, he rattles the gate a little, hoping it'll give but it has no effect. The entrance to the park is securely closed with chains and padlocks. Taking in a shaky breath, already out-of breath from carrying Papyrus down to the park at a run, he stomps his feet, hyping himself up before he grips onto Papyrus with one hand and raises the other to the chainlink. It takes him a moment to gather his strength but eventually he's climbing up and over.*

*It's a tough climb with the extra weight and small gaps in the fence that don't provide very good footing but eventually he makes it to the top where he perches for a moment to gather his bearings. He considers climbing down to make sure he doesn't land in a bad position but he feels tired from the strain so far. Instead he steadies himself before dropping down to the grass.*

*As he drops, the fence which had bent beneath him at the top, releases quickly and snags his bandana. He gasps. Luckily it releases him quickly and doesn't break his neck in the process but he seems upset at the tear his bandana now has. Maybe he should have grabbed some spare clothes while at home. He quickly ties the torn fabric around his neck again with one hand, hiding within it, before picking up his pace again and continuing to run back to the others.*

*At the tree, Dream has now appeared, though several feet above the ground and not the right way up. After they manage to get up from their faceplant, the normally very joyful guardian looks rather worried.*

Dream: I felt the energy shift. Is everyone okay?

---

*Alesa lets out a small, worried whine in the background, seeming unable to stay still for more than a few moments.*

[TUÍ
HP: 35/40
ATK: 5(+0)
DEF: 4(+0)
LV: 1
EXP:0
"Overdose"]

---

*Nix seems frightened when Teddy goes down. He doesn't understand why it happened or what happened but he does know it feels bad. After a moment, he manages to gather the courage to emerge from the hood. Though frightened, with his tail tucked between his legs, his fur puffs up and he growls in warning to Papyrus. It's rather like hearing a kitten growl but he's trying his best to seem intimidating and scare the attacker away.*

---

*Robin has to muster up all his therapist tips and tricks not to outright panic. His heart beats a mile a minute in terror and he feels as if he's going to panic but after some silence and talking himself down, he's able to prevent his terror from surfacing. Seeing as there's nothing familiar to him around, he swallows thickly before hesitantly deciding to just walk forwards. Hopefully it'll lead him somewhere where he can find a way back to his apartment. That is... if it isn't on fire still... He should have called the police...*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jul 25th 2021 17:12

*This will end well...

*Also noted that Fiji has first dibs on any new offices that appear.
---

Coco:I... I'm here, Sage.

*Coco slowly floats closer, occasionally glancing at the wolf as he approaches Sage.

Coco:Cross will be here soon. He... He'll be able to help. We'll get Book to drop her illusions. We.... We'll get you fixed up. Okay?

*For once in a very, very long time.... Coco is scared. He isn't in control, and while he's hasn't been in a long time, it's during moments like these he wishes he was. He can't RESET here. He can't OVERWRITE. There's no telling how it would affect Sage, this AU, or himself, Cross, and Book.

*Coco shakes his head. He has to pull himself together. For Sage.

Coco:Sage? I... I'm going to preform a CHECK on you, okay? It won't hurt you, I promise.

---

*Captain stares at Dream. In disbelief.

Captain:I Feel Like I Should Be Asking You, Seeing That You Faceplanted Just No-

*A purple blur cuts Captain off, nearly causing him to stumble when it rushes past him.

Night:D-Dream!

*Night carefully grabs Dream by the shoulders, checking him over for any injuries. Occasionally Night pulls off any small foliage and brushes off any dirt clinging to Dream.

Night:What w-were you thinking?!? You... You c-c-could've broke your neck!

*Captain frowns slightly, but says nothing about Night's behavior.

Captain:While I Hate To Interrupt This Very....Moving Moment, You Said You Felt An Energy Shift?

---

*Fell pales before swearing loudly. He turns to Alesa, expression panicked.

Fell:Have you seen her take any pills lately? Wait- F*ck. We need to take her to the infirmary. No- Is it safe to even move her now!? Sh*t-

*Fell has no clue how to fix this. He isn't a healer. Green magic has never worked when he's tried to use it. While he's heard of monsters overdosing before, he's never been in a situation where he has to help one.

---

*'Papyrus' stares at Nix, seemingly stunned by the small Shadow's appearance. After a moment, he frowns. It.... Doesn't look right on him.

'Papyrus':.....GREETINGS, STRANGE SMALL MONSTER. WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THE CLOTHES OF THIS SANS CLONE? ...YOU'RE ALSO BEING EXTREMELY RUDE RIGHT NOW, GROWLING AT ME.

---
*Elsewhere in the VOID, Horror stares at the new door that's appeared in the distance. He isn't sure how to feel about its appearance.

Horror:....

*Horror looks over at Geno.

Horror:Uh.... That door look familiar to you? At all?

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.