Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > ••❦ "BRIDGERTON" RP (MxF)

New Reply

Started by REINE , Dec 29th 2020 01:36

REINE - Dec 29th 2020 01:36

Hello all! After a long disappearance, I am back, although I won't dwell on that too much. After being convinced to watch the Netflix series Bridgerton, I immediately became attached; I am currently on the fourth episode, for context– so no spoilers, please!

I immediately fell in love with the plot, and I would love to roleplay something similiar. Preferably with original characters, not with those from the show. I am requiring someone willing to play a male character for this plot, so if this seems like something you would be interested in, let me know!

The plot would be as such:

Muse A is a young lady from an influential, upper-class family. It is her first season being debuted to society; although desirable, after a number of near-scandals and misunderstandings, her chances of finding a suitable suitor have begun to dwindle dangerously. Muse B is a duke, returning to his estate after a long absence; he is determined to never marry, but at every social gathering, he is swarmed by eligible young women and their chaperones, desperate to win over his affections. After an unlikely and brutally honest encounter, Muse A and Muse B make a deal: they will pretend as though they are deeply in love, so that Muse A's position as the most desirable debutante is established once more, while Muse B is no longer considered available. However, it is possible that their arrangement may lead to something more...

Heart this
4 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.