Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > ~Pyscaitric children's hospital!~

New Reply

Started by TheFoolCard , Jun 27th 2016 14:28
Previous12Next

TheFoolCard - Jun 27th 2016 14:28

Pyscaitric unit role play!
~IMPORTANT~
-Remember that a pyscaitric hospital is NOT an asylum, this takes place in modern day.
-If you're a patient, be well educated on your character's illness(es)
-NO SM*T

I would prefer everyone be at least semi literate, no script style. Do your best with grammar and post at least two sentences if you can.

It will be a children's hospital, so patients will be anywhere under eighteen and doctors and nurses will be anywhere over eighteen.

Patients should include in their bio their illness(es) and bios are required for everyone.

Romance is allowed, but keep it clean.
Doctor/nurse x patient is okay if you keep it reasonable and appropriate.

Password: Car radio
Say that to me so I know you read everything.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFoolCard - Jul 26th 2016 23:21

Hello! Wanna post a bio?

Heart this
0 likes

TheFoolCard - Jul 27th 2016 14:45

That's good, but this is a pyscaitric hospital, so they treat pyscaitric illnesses instead of physical ones.
It's still a good bio though!

Heart this
0 likes

TheFoolCard - Jul 28th 2016 09:14

All approved! C:
I'll post my bio now.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFoolCard - Jul 28th 2016 09:17

-Name: Jerrik Evans
-Species: Human
-Nationality: American.
-Appearance: He's tall, somewhat slender, but fit in body type with long legs and a slim waist. He might have small marks on his bottom lip from biting his lip without realizing it, causing a small self- inflected bite.
Shaggy black hair, just long enough for him to pull back into a small ponytail.
Completely dark eyes, black iris's, usually have dark circles. He's got a thin face, sharp features and fair skin.
Accent/Dialect: American.
-Voice: Deep, a bit rough and sometimes gravelly.
-Nicknames: Sour Patch kid, Jerry.

-General personality: Asocial, but not terribly shy. He isn't worried about what you think of him, he's not scared to talk to you, he'd just rather not. Socialization is usually a miserable experience is all. Unless he has a crush on you, THEN he cares what you think.
He can be be sarcastic and highly cynical.
He has a flirtatious side, if he's comfortable around you. However, that doesn't indicate wether or not he actually likes you.
He's quiet sometimes but when you get him talking about something he likes talking about (wether that means talking passionately and excitedly or ranting with fierce hatred) he can be loud and opinionated. He gets bored easily and he can be distracted.
How much he respects you depends completely on how much you respect him, he's not superficial.
Underneath his cold facade, he has a secret silly side and is actually nice.

Illnesses/conditions: Depression, insomnia and misophonia. Misophonia being a sound processing disorder if you've never heard of it.

-Hobbies: Drawing and painting, watercolor.

Dislikes: Bubble gum, cigarette smoke, people asking about his relationship status.

-Accessories: A long black trench coat, combat boots or knee high boots, aviator hat.
Dress Style/Wardrobe: Subtle inspiration from steampunk, dark and dreary colors, goth inspiration.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFoolCard - Jul 28th 2016 10:16

Yeah... I always go a little overboard with bios. XD

Should we start?

Heart this
0 likes

TheFoolCard - Jul 28th 2016 10:28

XD It's okay, I forgot that too. I just have that so people will read all the rules. :p ANYWAY, who starts? Should I?))

Heart this
0 likes

SilentNightmare2234 - Oct 11th 2016 00:59

I am interested in this rp. Is it still active?

Heart this
0 likes

SilentNightmare2234 - Oct 13th 2016 22:00

Ohhh, well I will keep checking back then. :)

Heart this
0 likes

TheFoolCard - Jan 4th 2017 15:29

I didn't realize people were still joining, I forgot all about this to be honest, haha. Alright, who's still here?

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.