Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Out of Character > Pc vs Np views etc

New Reply

Started by Sacreddragon , Dec 18th 2020 00:09

Sacreddragon - Dec 18th 2020 00:09

Maybe it's my age and this could affect my option on this, as humans, we've gone from male to female and trans to this really particular weird and messed up none binary. One normally born with one set or the other and the rest is in your mind and one goes from there such as wanting to change sex or love the same sex etc it's up to you regardless of what others say etc however like so many things so many choices made in the heat of the moment have consequences later on in life which many live to regret.

There's already so much pigeon-holing now none binary because it's being pushed by some celebrities with this weird mindset and people wanting to stand out even more. I'm not claiming to be a saint and some of the things i say and do get me chewed out and after I've cooled off i realize i shouldn't have said or done that. I realize that sometimes i need think a lot more than i do and that's a bad trait i have which is hard to kick.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.