Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > [MxMasc] ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : JUST ONE MORE KISS

New Reply

Started by NotTooSweet , May 28th 2023 14:32

NotTooSweet - May 28th 2023 14:32

[rough concept] MC is generally reclusive; agoraphobic. He is a 'dere and will use technological means to isolate YC, who he is obsessing over. Either he can /abduct/ YC or arrange for YC to move in with him—room for rent that happens to be exactly what YC is looking for, and so affordable. :D
Additionally we could go with a more corporate setting where MC is forced to go into the office rather than work from home as he always has done...
▹Details need to be fleshed out.
▹▹Species/race, world setting.
▹▹▹MC favours /manly men/ with a kind disposition and good manners...no obsessive interest in "bad boy" types; he would sooner "unalive" them. MC is originally a "vampire" but can be human, it changes nothing about him. [FtM and Masc non-binary are valid options for YC]
▹Twists are welcome. [Love a good "tables have turned" scenario.]
▹You need to be clear about anything that is off limits; I will do the same.
▹▹There WILL be gore. I have run this as only alluding to it, but I hate doing that... MC has atypical arousal; gore /is/ his "sm*t".
▹▹▹If you want there to be "traditional l*wdness" YC will have to initiate and even force it on MC.

Edited May 28th 2023 14:33

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.