Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > [MMF] Long Term Threesome Romance

New Reply

Started by alexcraze , Feb 27th 2022 12:33

alexcraze - Feb 27th 2022 12:33

This thread is created for a specific prompt or idea that involves a poly romance among three people involved in the relationship. That said, it could either be two males and a female or two females and a male. I very much prefer for this to happen in a medieval period and can also be in any fandom but avoid being played in a modern setting. Please, look at the above rules and guidelines to see if we are compatible before approaching. I enjoy playing obsessive, possessive and easily jealous character who often prefer monogamy but are being forced to marry because of the circumstances. The plot would involve the emotions, dyanmics and the drama between the characters which would be the major focus but alongside several other external factors to keep the story interesting. Some of the plots that I have in mind for this particular idea is listed below, you can also come with your own plot if there is any.

1. Shared Bride - This is the simplest of the prompts. There are two kingdoms bordering each other. One of the kingdom will be ruled by two brothers, who are often barbaric and violent in comparison to the other. The female characters could be the queen/princess of other kingdom agreeing to marry both men as per their customs to form an alliance between the two nations.

2. Game of Thrones - Any pairing is welcome from this fandom. I enjoy Margaery x Renly X OC, Cersei x Lancel X Jaime, Dany X Darrio X OC. Obviously, the relationship is forbidden and it adds to the spice.

3. Harry Potter - A different version of Harry x Hermoine x Ron

4. Husband x Wife X Surrogate

The focus will be the relationship among the characters, romance and adventure. This will not involve non-con, abuse, violence or rape of any sort.

Edited Feb 27th 2022 12:34

Heart this
9 likes

alexcraze - Nov 18th 2023 12:00

Xhhx

Heart this
0 likes

Crazybitch0895 - Nov 18th 2023 13:40

I like the shared bide idea

Heart this
0 likes

alexcraze - Jan 17th 2024 21:54

Bzh

Heart this
1 like

alexcraze - Feb 24th 2024 02:19

asdf

Heart this
0 likes

GreenEyedGayle - Apr 23rd 2024 12:08

Are you still looking?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.