Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > [M4F] Let's be the devil [Long-Term]

New Reply

Started by alexcraze , Mar 3rd 2021 08:16

alexcraze - Mar 3rd 2021 08:16

Hello there ~ Male 1*8+. Please be 1*8+. I have been back after a break and looking to develop interesting stories with a compatible partner. Before we discuss the potential plots, please, do take a look at the below list to see if we are compatible. A dumb plot can be made interesting with the right partner and communication.

1. Communication is two-way - Many misunderstandings can be avoided with proper communication. Please do tell me if you don't like my ideas or any of my particular interests. We all have different tastes, tell me what you like and I do the same. We match the ones that we both like and roll. Plus. I am friendly but not gonna pester you with everyday messages.

2. Writing Style - Third-person past tense/Multipara, 2-3 is ideal. If you seek a writing sample, I can provide one.

3. Long Term - I am not interested in short-term scenes that burn out in a few days. I am aware that it is impossible to keep it interesting all the time but let's try. It had worked out in the past and hope it will happen in the future. I am not passive, I prefer actively adding to the story and expect the same. It's a major turn-off when the effort is not reciprocated all the time.

4. Current Interest - A good romance as always but I lean more towards the evil type. Currently, More interested in anything about Game of Thrones and Harry Potter (Fandom). I prefer medieval setups and political drama. At the moment, I prefer playing an evil villain-type character with an equal villainess. Like the Bonnie and Clyde tropes. I plan on playing a dominant, overtly possessive, and easily jealous male character and I don't seek a fragile barbie girl. I wish to go on an evil romantic ride with the girl. It is the general character type that I am currently interested but I am open.

5. N*FW - Plots will contain excessive violence, sex, drugs, blood...

Potential Plots - Consider the below plots but I am open to more

Game of Thrones (My favorite at the moment) - Cersei x Jaime - The life story of Cersei and Jaime from the very beginning. The transition of both their characters from innocent to evil. I would definitely play all the side characters that are needed. I am also open to other characters.

Harry Potter - The evil Harry Potter x Cruel Hermoine. A twist in the Harry Potter series where the two characters belong to Slytherin and go on a killing spree. Open to all other characters.

I am open to other plots and love to brainstorm. Discord is preferred.

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.