Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > || Looking for Role-play Partners||

New Reply

Started by likeaholy , Jan 12th 2023 22:59

likeaholy - Jan 12th 2023 22:59

Joey || He/They || 24 || Looking for Multi-Para to Novella Length Role-play Partners || lgbtq+ Friendly

Hey,
Gonna try to keep this short with some links to more detailed rules and the fandoms I role-play at the moment....

☆ I have been role-playing for quite some time, probably 10+ years, perhaps a few more.

☆ IMPORTANT ---- I only do OC x Canon Characters + double up: MY OC x canon and YOUR OC x canon. If I do originals then it must be the same, MY OC x YOUR OC and MY OTHER OC x YOUR OTHER OC. I don't do only one pairing!! Sorry but no exceptions.

☆ Multi-paragraphs to Novella length responses is what I type and those are the type of role-plays I am currently looking for. Minimum accepted is 2 Paragraphs.

☆ Lgbtq+ friendly account, all my characters are male with male love interests.

☆ Must have storyline/plots for the role-play I don't 'free-play'. Romance is what I most role-play if I'm being honest.

☆ Fandoms are highly encouraged and are one of the things that I most role-play. Very few original role-plays with animated face claims only.

☆ Since I am an adult I prefer my role-plays to be m*tu*e + realistic. Take that as however you'd like...

☆ I don't mind role-play on here or on Discord, just ask!

Detailed rules
www.roleplay.me/blog/273627

Fandoms
www.roleplay.me/blog/273628

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.