Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25
Previous123456789...2930Next

Legendary_Spook - Oct 28th 2017 09:25

@Lizziejo Just where we left off.

Ivan took Amu's hand and smiled down at her, using his other hand to adjust his police cap. "So is this party close?" he asked as they walked, allowing his gaze to wander over her figure again, personally loving how her costume hugged her body perfectly. While to others it would look like he was just being a pervert, which he was in a way, he was purely admiring her. He had only known her for being that cute girl with an attitude that usually kept to herself so to see her in a different light was simply alluring.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 27th 2017 03:13

(I’m going to reply buuuut feel free to punish me for disappearing if you wish by not replying xD)

Amu nodded, allowing herself to pace her steps. She dreaded the idea of the party atmosphere that was fast approaching. The smell of alcohol and the heat of so many bodies packed into one building was enough to make her stomach cramp. Letting her eyes flicker briefly over Ivan, she couldn’t stop the small smirk at how hilariously unaccuarte his costume was. Amu did appreciate the appeal of a man in uniform, though that was something she wouldn’t admit in public. Embarrassed, Amu forced her gaze back to the floor as she led him to Toka’s dorm.

“Here we are...” Amu paused, hearing already the loud music from within. However to her surprise, she was eager to have Ivan’s attention unlike the last party scenario.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 27th 2017 03:51

((I'm a nice person so I'll reply XD Btw, if you wanna do plot #1 with me we can either replace this rp or do that one in PM))

Ivan grinned at the sound of the party inside and opened the door to let her inside, seeing as there was no real point in knocking. "Ladies first," he said, straightening the police cap he was wearing. The smell of alcohol was almost welcoming to the ex criminal, and had it not been for the fact that he could also smell drugs as well, he would be dying to get inside and party with everyone. Once inside, he wrapped an arm around her waist and lead her around to where they could get themselves a drink.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 27th 2017 04:05

(PM would be preferred. I'm quite fond of this one)

Amu made a sour expression as Ivan directed them to the kitchen where a variety of c*cktails, beers, and coolers sat in ice chests. "If you're going to get wasted tonight, warn me now so I can down a beer before you give me a headache trying to control you like last time." She was joking for the most part, Amu knew that Ivan was pretty harmless while under the influence. On the other hand, actually getting drunk and letting loose sounded like a pretty sound plan for this party. She wasn't sure how she'd survive the social anxiety without it.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 27th 2017 04:21

((Alright well if you PM me your character, we can discuss it some more there))

"Either way I'd make you drink at least one," he laughed, grabbing himself a beer. "But yes I plan on drinking until I can't walk straight," he answered this time, grinning at her. "Now what would you like to drink my dear?" he asked, ready to grab her whatever she wanted to drink. He looked forward to getting her drinking seeing as last time, she seemed too unsure to drink much if at all. It would be fun to drink with her and have some fun before heading off.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 27th 2017 11:21

(You got it)

"A beer," she said a little reluctantly though Amu wasn't against drinking tonight. She let her eyes wander over the other party goers, observing the other variety of costume choices. As she expected many seemed to understand that costume parties in older years were more revealing. The insecurity she felt was brief as she couldn't help comparing other girl's to herself. Not that she had any doubt as to why Ivan liked her, just the uncertainty of herself in a party atmosphere. "Though if you do get wasted, I might be tempted to leave you here. No promises," Amu reminded him with a grin.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 27th 2017 12:41

"I'd follow you, so no worries there," he claimed with a laugh as he grabbed another beer and handed it over to her. He too had looked around the apartment and despite having a girlfriend now, he couldn't help but check out a few girls that left nothing to the imagination. Now, had he not been with Amu, he would probably go around hitting on anyone he wanted but being a loyal man, despite what others thought of him, he reminded himself that if he wanted to ogle at someone, he had a stunning, and currently sexy as hell, girlfriend by his side. "Wanna dance?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 27th 2017 12:49

Giving Ivan a pointed look, she opened her beer and took a long drink. Clear on the intended message behind the gesture. “I’d love to,” Amu said with as much enthusiasm as she could manage. She hoped this beer would calm her nerves and allow her to enjoy this moment. With Ivan, there wasn’t anything to worry about. People could judge her all they wanted, just the knowledge that he was looking at her with no ulterior motive was enough for her. Amu would never believe she’d even be dating at her age, imagining herself as a lonesome nobody for most of her college experience.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Dec 27th 2017 12:59

Ivan opened his beer before taking her hand and bringing her out to where everyone was currently dancing before beginning to dance himself. He stayed nice and close to her, making sure she knew it was okay to dance around all these people, especially since he was there. Plus, it’s not like many people were actually dancing since 90% of the people in the dorm were just grinding on each other in their drunk or semi drunk states.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Dec 27th 2017 13:15

Amu ignored the others which wasn’t very hard with the accompanying alcohol starting to fill her belly. She let herself dance freely, feeling sheltered and a little flustered at the close proximity of their bodies. “Did you think that I was lying when I said that it was a costume party?” Amu said, having to lean into his ear so he could hear her over the music. Random the question may be but it was on her mind and she wanted to know.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...2930Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.