Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > *  ˚  .  G ˚ ⋆ H  *O ˚  S . ˚  ❀  T  .

New Reply

Started by Ecophobia , Oct 7th 2019 06:22

Ecophobia - Oct 7th 2019 06:22

Not remembering a single thing after she woke up, seemingly she fell asleep in her apartment, however her head hurt... It hurt severely. Being a cop wasn't always easy, but Easton almost never hit the bottle on a case. A case... That was what she was working on... Which one was it again? Why couldn't she remember, it's like she got hit with something a case of amnesia? Shaking her head, trying to ignore the ear shattering ringing in it, and throwing on her shoes. Easton decided to go to the hospital, maybe they could give her something for this damn migraine, and maybe she'll get some answers as to why she can't seem to remember anything. It freaked her out, as someone who depended on herself and sometimes her partner, Easton needed to be able to have her memory in good standings.

However, checking in, the front nurse seemed to ignore her completely, like she wasn't even there. Waving her hands, evening yelling Easton tried to get her attention, however not the nurse, not anyone around her seemed to notice her. It wasn't until she tried to grab a near-by stranger that her hand seemed to pass completely through. Screaming as she stepped through a person, completely and fell into a near-by chair. Easton was... Invisible? Transparent?

Picking up her phone in her pocket, Easton dialed the only person she knew could possibly help her. Her partner in crime, they had been friends for years and working as a cop her partner was her lifeline. She had grown to trust him, and as it went to voicemail, she couldn't help but panic. Running out into the street, Easton was about to be hit by a car however it went straight through her. Time slowed as the interior of the car was soon surrounding her, she could see the driver completely unfazed and soon enough looking to the rear view mirror, she couldn't see her reflection.

Quickly making her way to the precinct, to try and find some information, she finds Y/C sitting on the ground a bottle of whiskey in hand. A picture of you lain on the floor beside him as well as the case file which was marked in red, usually meaning a death. Tearfully opening up the door, Easton made her way inside, and Y/C looks up expecting to see the Chief, and instead see's Easton standing alive in the flesh in front of him. Gasping desperately as he scrambled to try and reach her, to hold her. His arms wrap tightly around her and hold her so tightly she can barely breathe. "Easton, God's t-they said you were dead that there was a bullet in your head! T-That you committed suicide... Why in the hell are you here? How are you here? Wh-What's on your head." Stepping back and looking at his hand, blood seemed to appear, there was a wound on Easton's head... A bullet wound going through her head a little bit above her ears with no exit wound yet there she was standing in front of him.

Stumbling backward.... Y/C looked at her terrified, for her.... "Easton... W-What the hell?"

Easton tried to come up with the words... However it came out suddenly and with no sugar coating needed. "I-I think I'm dead..."

___

If you're interested in continuing this plot, please add me or message me, or even comment down below. Looking for a partner to fill up the empty Y/C spot, no sm*t and good literacy.... Looking forward to it :)

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.