Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 24th 2017 01:54

Just any old ordinary Crossover RP

Rule's

1.If you want to be an op character you have to nerf them...well besides San's and One punch man

2.You can be a OC, all you want to

3.No meta gaming or Power roleplaying

4.No godmodding, even if your San's or One punch man

5.Lmao romance is still allowed, though their's a 99% chance where no one will kiss
As long there's no Yaoi and Yuri fanfiction stuff I am fine with it

6.Do not make something like an Army to destroy us all

Name:

Series:

Bio:

Weapon:

Other:

Edited Mar 30th 2017 00:01

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 25th 2017 07:57

I'll join.

Name: Saya Kisaragi
Series: Blood-C
Bio: Saya is often portrayed as a very kind, clumsy and helpful person often clueless to her surroundings, however, her true personality is cold and serious. She lives to protect her friends and family from the attacks of the Elder Bairn, monsters hellbent on destroying and eating humans (in very creative ways too, who knew giant man-eating bunnies could make a human blender). Saya is shown to have increased strength and speed especially when enraged. In this state of anger, her eyes will turn red, rather than her normal eye colour of grey.
Weapon: a Katana, given to her by her father, Tadayoshi Kisaragi.
Other: ((appearance is down below))

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 25th 2017 13:44

(Both accepted thinking of my character, also I may go do a fundraiser for my Church)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 28th 2017 01:02

do are characters have to have fighting skills or know a skill that would help in battle?

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 28th 2017 19:30

(Krystal no they don't have too, and all are accepted, I am making my char)

Name:Robin

Series:Fire emblem

Bio:Robin is tactician, who woke up and saw Chrom and Lissa, but when he woke up, he also didn't know who he was and had amnesia (The rest are spoilers) he is also the main protagonist of fire emblem awakenings

Weapon:Levin Sword, Thunder, Fire and wind

Other:Yes I have been playing a lot of fire emblem lately, as well as skyrim

Edited Mar 29th 2017 23:27

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 29th 2017 23:25

(It doesn't work for me too, changing)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 29th 2017 23:49

(K Will be starting this RP)

Robin walk's around the town, he is in, seeing rather character's that were in book's he read, as he tells himself saying "I never thought the day I would see character's in book's come to life" As he kept walking, he found a book store and walked inside

Edited Mar 30th 2017 00:08

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 30th 2017 00:03

((Sure, let's start.))

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 30th 2017 00:33

((Oh, I forgot to ask, is it alright if I introduce more characters as the roleplay progresses?))

Saya strolled through the town singing a song about the nice weather. Despite her happy apperence she couldn't help but feel that something was wrong with the town in some way. In a forest near the town, a pack of Elder Bairn were slowly approaching.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 00:35

i'll be zelda

name:zelda

from:the legend of zelda series(im gonna be the hyrule warriors version though)

powers: a secret power given to her by her gaurdian (gaurdian not in rp) the power to summon up a giant arrow (but it needs to charge) can teleport short distances (has a 5 minutes charge time) has a satchell full of rubees worth billions of dollars in the real world cause she is a princess
and is skilled in sword combat

appearance: are kidding me if you don't know what she looks like google it but you most likley already know what she looks

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.