Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Fallout RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 3rd 2017 22:23

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 3rd 2017 22:23

The year is 2387, 300 years after the events of the bombs, still 300 years later the world is still recovering from the damages of a nuclear war
Rules:
-You could play as your fallout OC

-You cannot create your own faction

-Characters that are non fallout related, pls get out

-You can play as fallout characters despite the fact that it's been 100 year's since Preston gave quest

--You can become stronger as you progress through this RP

-No godmodding, it ruins the RP

-Killing people randomly is not allowed still, some people want's to survive, some don't
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Hometown (Optional)

Orientation:

Bio:

Species

Companion (Optional):

Weapon's:

Faction's (Optional):

Appearance:

Vault (Optional):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Character

Name:Connor

Hometown (Optional):Goodspring (New Vegas)

Orientation:Straight

Bio:He was borned in Goodspring, despite him not being a cowboy like person, he rather likes to travel the wasteland's

Species:Human

Companion (Optional):A Husky

Weapon's:10MM Submachine gun, and a knife

Faction's (Optional):New California Republic (He join's it soon)

Appearance:He has dark short hair, brown eyes, combat gunner shoes, shades, combat clothes (Gunners) and a leather strap thing that goes on his chest or whatever it is

Vault (Optional):None

Edited Mar 3rd 2017 22:23

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 5th 2017 17:37

(Accepted, but you don't have to do the hometown, bio, and appearance, thing, I already know what's a deathclaw I am about lvl 155 in fallout 4, but since your a deathclaw, your kinda free to kill)

Edited Mar 5th 2017 17:37

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 5th 2017 18:58

(I'll probably wait for more rpers though, people barely come here, or I might just move this forum to the RPG section)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 6th 2017 23:02

(Both Accepted, gonna wait for one more RPer, hopefully it's a female so we don't have to end up with Yaoi stuff or something like that)

Heart this
1 like

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 7th 2017 20:14

(Accepted, I will not start though, I am terrible)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 11th 2017 18:05

(For me I honestly don't care. it could be in an random wasteland)

Connor travels the wasteland with his trusty 10mm and husky named Sam, going to random towns and towns

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 14th 2017 23:51

While Kano was roaming the wasteland, he saw some raider corpse's, so he decided to scavenge them, finding a knife, a broken shotgun and some 10mm, as he walks away from the raider massacre thing

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Sep 15th 2018 01:16

(Tf, this roleplay is dead, but I might continue it, sense.you guys wanna join)

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Oct 31st 2018 07:17

Name: Maximus Tullius

Hometown (Optional):Rivet City

Orientation:straight

Bio: Joined the Caesar's Legion at very young age when he was adopted as an orphan by one of the Legion's Legates. As a child he learned lots about the Roman Empire from the prewar material survived the Great War, and learnt what really makes Roman Empire great at its time: agriculture, infrastructure, advanced tech, law, order and civilisation. He grows up in the Legion, through training and tactical thinking established himself as a capable warrior and leader, and from his position he tries to turn the Legion into a truly great empire like the SPQR once was.

Species: human

Weapon's: .44 magnum

Faction's (Optional): Caesar's Legion (tho I suspect Caesar could still be alive at this point. maybe something like Novum Imperium Romanum would be the succession name)

Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Oct 31st 2018 07:18

(oh wait. 2017? lol i didnt noticed

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.