Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Anime Slice of life RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Feb 27th 2017 05:39
Previous1234Next

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Feb 27th 2017 05:39

(After my other dead RP I just got bored and decided to make another one)
Note's:This one is not like a unlike my other anime high school rp, but just basically a slice of life one, instead of going to school all day, hell instead of that, you could be a business man, looking for a girlfriend, even looking for another job, or just some person in his house all day doing nothing at all

Rules:

-No beating the krebs out of people for no entire reason, unless if you have a good reason, as well as for killing

-Magic is certainly not allowed, it's a world where drag-I mean it's a ordinary slice of life anime world

-Romance is allowed, but er0t1c stuff is not allowed

-Make your own OC's

-"Are weapons allowed" Yes, but no swords and other stuff

-"Are mechs allowed" NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Name:

Job (Optional):

Personality:

Dere:

Items:

Family:

Bio:

Appearance:

Name:Kano

Job (Optional):None

Personality:He is a Loyal, nervous and clumsy person, whenever people see him using his laptop, he quickly shuts it...for reasons

Dere:I don't know

Items:His backpack as well as his yo-yo

Family:His parents and his older twin sister, and also his dog

Bio:He lives in a apartment alone, he is attempting to find a crush, basically, he is a coward alone so it's hard for him to accept the idea that he lives in apartment...ALONE, but he just enjoys life, theirs a 45% chance where he's just too lazy to go to school and stays home...Paranoid

Enjoys:Being a pervert (Usually it's mostly a accident), day dreaming, swimming and playing games

Appearance:Profile picture still

Edited Mar 1st 2017 01:56

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Feb 27th 2017 20:23

(Accepted and I should work on my Lazily worked on OC)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Feb 27th 2017 20:56

(both accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 1st 2017 01:31

(Gonna bump so more people could know)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 1st 2017 01:34

(I will probably just start with 2 or 4 more, if 1 more doesn't join within like at within 24 hours when we have 7, then I will just start the RP)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 1st 2017 18:51

(You could at least make them a less...wanting to kill)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 2nd 2017 10:12

(Both accepted, as long as NotAPhase does not kill, I am fine with it, beating up, it's okay)

Edited Mar 2nd 2017 10:12

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 2nd 2017 18:23

(I am gonna start, the 8th one could join anytime, I will probably add more rpers further in the RP, but right now the maximum is 8, I will probably increase it)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 2nd 2017 19:22

(And yes Inori your's is accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 2nd 2017 19:58

(I will just start, though I am terrible with intro's)

Kano is in his apartment playing games, since there is possibly a test coming up, he just stays put in home, playing games, though he is at the accurate grade, he still stays put

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.