Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > STEPHEN STRANGE DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

New Reply

Started by TheMeridianSea , Nov 28th 2016 11:39

TheMeridianSea - Nov 28th 2016 11:39

((please tell me on here if you're adding me so I know who to accept, OC WARNING!! If you want me to switch to third I can)) I had heard a lot about this place, and to be honest... while I didn't so much like people, I thought this place was exactly what I needed right now. Somewhere safe to recover, and hide, because Wisconsin wasn't exactly working out, not in the slightest. Which was why my body was covered in bruises (and some lacerations). At least here I should, theoretically, be mostly welcome. I shouldered the one small bag of stuff I had, and proceed to weakly knock on the door of a place called Kamartaj. However, I then have to sit down due to my injuries, only about half conscious. ((Set after the movie ends, I'd love it if you could please be Stephen Strange! If you'd like to roleplay elsewhere, my email is [email protected] and my Skype is poseidonsxdaughter I WOULD DEFINITELY MUCH PREFER NOT DOING THIS ON HERE BECAUSE MY WIFI SUCKS!)) ((Tana Harkness- her name literally means fire goddess. She's got pin straight reddish-auburn hair, down a little past her shoulders that, sometimes if the light hits right, looks like flames. She is 24. Her eyes are dark brownish gold, sometimes turning red, and for a good reason. If you piss her off her glare can be unsettling. When she was young she was pulled off the streets by Hydra, who was performing unethical biological gene splicing, combining human DNA with that of an animal. She was given sparrow DNA which caused her bones to become light and hollow, and wings to grow from her back. She only weighs about sixty to seventy pounds, but is perfectly healthy. She is the only known human to have survived these tests due to her pyrokinesis, which she was born with. It gives her the ability to create and have control over fire, ash/smoke, and heat. She is fairly untrusting of about ninety percent of people. She is very stubborn, and feisty. She tends to get into arguments easily, and quickly. They never seem to last long. She is also very protective of her artwork- she paints and sketches as a way to escape reality. She doesn't have any friends, because not many people are willing to overlook her abilities to get close enough to her.

Abilities- wings, which enable her to fly at superhuman speeds. Is, unfortunately, not as fast on the ground. Pyrokinesis.))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.