Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Jan 3rd 2017 04:28

((Howdy))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 7th 2017 04:10

She looked to Kugo than to her other companions shaking her head and felt very confuse and startled and felt the urge to run as she took a step back but the frost follows since she was panicked. "Nnnnn...."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 7th 2017 04:14

"Why can I suddenly fra freeze things?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2017 10:51

((ummmmm.......))

She shrugged rubbing her head and tried to focus on not freezing anything but it got worst as it started to spread and she panicked taking a step back they heard yelling somewhere in the distance and if you had really sharp hear. A lot of different footsteps where coming. "Sa some people are coming! "

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2017 10:52

((I approve ship XD))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2017 11:04

"Ga go! Go you guys alright Ill be behind you!" She said to Kugo, Clo and her alpha. Shoving him forward ahead of them as they got closer and sniffed the air not wanting them to be led back to the base even if Armon or whats his name had already told. She retracted her hands when ice appeared on Kugo's sleeve when she touched him and stepped back. "Just go" She said running in the opposite of them to lead their pursuers away from her friends.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2017 11:05

((Sorry I got stumped on this one I wonder what happened to our alpha XD))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2017 11:19

He growled as he grabbed her arm tightly leaving Dalia to make her escape and she sees a few guards from the facility run along the edge of the hill above their heads. "Hey I don't think so your freak of friends nearly killed me" He snapped tightening his hold on her.
While meanwhile Dalia ducked beneath some trees down a slip of the ground and although some of them followed her some of them stray to go after the others ((Well Shaded might come back so he can rejoin whenever and like I said before a second pack outside of Dalia's or other wolves fromher pack are open to join))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2017 11:56

He grunts grimancing and clenching his teeth together as he sat up yelling a few foriegn obscenities. A few of the soldiers had gone after the fire wolf and Kiba while the other team was hot on Dalia's trail and made a shot. Hitting her square at the base of her back and she fell to the dirt her legs already going numb as she struggled to stand and her running pace slowed

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2017 12:28

She nods grasping her arm tightly but drew back grabbing a tree for support as the ice spread up clo's arm. "I Im sorry I wish I could direct this thing to them" She said gesturing to the guards and an ice pick formed with a wave of her hand hitting one of them in the shoulder and she yelped in surprise as they closed in more.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.