Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Family RP

New Reply

Started by Squiregirl20 , Apr 11th 2016 15:08

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 20:51

Mitchell drove back into the driveway and the tires screached again, he ran in the door, and up the stairs, he came back down the stairs with his LSAT light machine gun and headed for the door. "bye" he said while walking for the door.

Heart this
0 likes

Squiregirl20 - Mar 26th 2017 21:03

Scarlett came back from her room hearing the sound of my little pony playing. "Oh I like this show" She said softly moving close to watch not caring about her siblings.

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 21:25

"are you guys not going to say your good byes? you know i could never be seen again after this, alive... well if your going to say goodbye id do it now."Mitchell said in a serious voice.

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 21:38

" young ones!? he yelled to the kids, "if you want to say goodbye come now!" he yelled

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 21:40

Mitchell goes outside to stop this "HEY STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" he yells to them, "COME OVER HERE! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" he yelled over to them

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 21:49

"im going into battle im leaving for the dropship soon, i wont be back for a month or so... if i come back, so if you want to say goodbye you better do it now." he said in a very serious tone

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 21:52

"well you guys need to take this seriously." he sad before heading inside and slaming the door a little. Mitchell went and paced around the living room. "kiddos want to say good bye?" he said to the younger kids.

Edited Mar 26th 2017 21:53

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:01

Mitchell changed into jogging cloths and went out the door, he ran past his brothers, and over to the girls. "im sorry." he continues his run.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:08

Mitchell soon returns. Will arives as soon as Mtchell returns. "hey Will, ill be out in a second, i have to change." he told Will. "ok..." Will said with a grin on his face. (Will is in the Army with Mitchell) soon Mitchell came out of the house. "you ready to get your but whipped Mitchell?" Will said with a big grin on is face. "im ready are you?" Mitchell asked Will. "i sure am!" Will said in a loud voice. Mitchell and Will aproched each other, Will made the first move, he backed up and tryed to tackle Mitchell but Mitchell jumped out of the way. Mitchell got on top of Will and wraped his leg around his neck.(Mitchell is bigger then Will)

Edited Mar 26th 2017 22:08

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Mar 26th 2017 22:14

(hey u guys have never met Will, you should react to what Mitchell is doing. he is also doing it quite violent and serious. u cant tell there training.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.