Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Family RP

New Reply

Started by Squiregirl20 , Apr 11th 2016 15:08

Squiregirl20 - Mar 24th 2017 14:41

(I'll start it again)

It was a warm Saturday morning as Scarlett woke up. She moved herself some to get from her bed to her chair before heading to the bathroom and then to the living room to see if anyone else was awake or if she could watch cartoons.

Heart this
0 likes

Squiregirl20 - Mar 24th 2017 14:58

Hearing the sound of the door bell she looked around seeing if anyone else was going to get it. When a minute or so seemed to pass and none of her family came to get it she went over to the door unlocking it before pulling the door open. "Hi there" She then smiled.

Heart this
0 likes

Squiregirl20 - Mar 24th 2017 15:22

"You can come in if you want...I think everyone is sleeping still but there's cartoons" Scarlett said back before moving out of the way and back to the living room.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2017 18:20

Mitchell decides to take a quick shower after his fast push up workout, after he is out of the shower he heads to the kitchen and starts preparing eggs. ( Mitchell isn't very talkative he is more on the quiet side) he don't realize some of the family is up so he don't ask if they want any. (dur) he sits down and eats his eggs.

Edited Mar 24th 2017 18:21

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2017 18:36

he cleans up his food and heads for his matte black 1969/1970 dodge charger, " oh hey guys ill be back in a bit" he told Shelby and Scarlett, oh yeah cant forget my duffle bag!" he ran upstairs and into his room and grabed his duffle bag and went downstairs and out the door and to his car. he started his car and the engine roared, he drove off to the training base.

Edited Mar 24th 2017 18:42

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2017 21:58

an hour or two later Mitchell drove in with his car's roaring engine. that sound was very pleasing to him, he loved the sound of a roaring car engines. he drove into his garage. he put its cover over his car and headed inside."hello, Shelby, Bryon, and Scarlett. so how have your day been?"

Edited Mar 24th 2017 21:58

Heart this
0 likes

Squiregirl20 - Mar 24th 2017 22:02

Scarlett hadn't taken much note to anything going on as being the youngest in the family meant she would get overlooked at times when it came to tv or anything that everyone else wanted to do yet she did look over hearing her name. "Hi Mitchell Hi Bryon" She called before turning pushing herself over to them to see what was going on.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2017 22:16

Mitchell takes off his military cap, he takes his stuff to his room. when he comes back down stairs he has his LSAT light machine gun on his back, 7.6mm in his pocket(bullets) and he has targets in his hand. "I'm going out back to shoot my gun. be careful if u come out." he told the others on headed out the back door. once he was out back he set up the shooting cover and strait ahead was trees so he put the target on the tree and went to the cover ( human mummy target) and shot great.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2017 22:23

soon he replaces the bullets, gun to a EDM Arms Windrunner and replaced the target.
he shoots almost all bulls eyes. soon he comes in.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2017 22:28

"ill be back in soon, I'll be in the garage if you need me." he told the others before going into the garage like he said

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.