Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > [M4F] Remembering What We Were

New Reply

Started by JoyfulDemon01 , May 21st 2023 05:41

JoyfulDemon01 - May 21st 2023 05:41

I still remember getting that phone call 6 weeks back. I was just at work when I got the phone call no husband should receive. On my way to your hospital room the nurses told me that you were in an awful car accident. I didn't care about that though, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. It was a full week of sitting at the side of your bed, through several operations they tried to save your life, and I am so thankful that they did.
And it worked.. But not as I had hoped. You were hesitant at first to come back home to a man you didn't remember loving, to one you didn't remember marrying. But something inside you just felt like this was right. I always kept hope that one day your memories of our lives would return, but the doctors assured me that that was only a small chance.
Once we returned to my home.. Our home. I slept in the guest room, you didn't remember what we were like and I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable with a stranger in your bed. I felt awful for you, it must be so weird coming home to a house with pictures of a wedding you didn't attend... Our wedding.
The past few weeks have been hard, I've been trying to remain strong, cause I know that's what she... You would have wanted. But it's getting harder and harder trying to keep my feelings cooped up inside, and you can tell. You can tell that I miss the old you.
Little do I know.. You're Remembering What We Were.

Hey guys, Joy here.

I came up with this idea at the late hours trying to fall asleep and I'd love to give it a shot, but first a little bit about me! The name's Joy, I'm 19 years old. I've been writing on and off for around 8 years. I'm a big fan of general dorky stuff such as Gaming, Movies and Comics. I'm a frog dad with two very cute and very green children. I play guitar and Piano. I live in the Netherlands and I'm in my third year of a game design scholarship. (currently on my internship, keep that in mind)
For this prompt I'm looking for a female or feminine character to accompany mine (which will be discussed in pms). I'm looking for someone who can do at least one paragraph. I can do around 3 per post but I'll try to keep up with whatever you bring to the table.
If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to send a PM or chat my way!

Heart this
4 likes

Livininadaydream - May 26th 2023 04:49

This sounds incredible! I’m definitely interested!

Heart this
0 likes

geminiii - Jun 4th 2023 16:31

very interested in this!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.