Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > Rodeo Circuit/Ranch Help

New Reply

Started by Spontaneous , Mar 3rd 2023 03:52

Spontaneous - Mar 3rd 2023 03:52

~ Hello, thank you for your interest in this idea of mine. It is a story I have been wanting to do. Historical Western Romances happen to one of my favorite's but it is hard finding people with similar interest so please enjoy the small idea/description below. Hope to speak with you! ~ Spontaneous

Aspen 'Junebug' Jones grew up around animals her entire life. From milking cows to branding them she learned everything she could from her grandfather, Henry Jones. While most girls preferred to have their nails done, hair colored and nice clothing, Aspen would shop in thrift shops and use box dyes for her hair. She was in every way a 'Tom Boy', or as she liked to be called 'Ranch Hand'. After her Henry passed she took the money from the inheritance, going onto the rodeo circuit with her four best horses. That was a dream to her.

---> So we can start the roleplay with the two characters meeting on the circuit or Aspen returning back to the ranch she left behind, hiring ranch hands for help since it became so run down after four years of neglect.

Edited Mar 3rd 2023 03:54

Heart this
1 like

Somethingofaromantic - Oct 31st 2023 00:14

Is this still open lets talk I am very interested in trying something new

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.