Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > ♡The Plot Gala♡ |MxM - MxF|

New Reply

Started by edensaloi , Jan 25th 2022 00:59

edensaloi - Jan 25th 2022 00:59

Hello to the lovely people who have tapped on my wee little forum topic <3

For the first time in a second, I have a few interesting little plots in mind and wouldn’t be against having some more good roleplayers in my life!

So if you have any questions, you’re more than welcome to send me a message and ask away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡Yet Another Arranged Marriage♡
Muse A is the child of a wealthy noble couple. When you’re rich and powerful, what else could you ask for in life? A’s parents would say more money! Muse B is the child of your average everyday farm couple, a pair always looking for a way to move up in the world.

So when it’s discovered that Muse B is next in line to inherit a wealthy area of land with no way to build it up, Muse A’s family swoops in and makes a deal with B’s parents. Muse A and B will be married and ship off to govern and grow the lands together! Two polar opposites shipped off to try and build a city, what could possibly go wrong?

♡Can i Refund A Spirit?♡
The year is 2030 in a world of modern fantasy and Spirits are all the rage! Spirits tend to me magical yet humanoid companions who form from magical crests, generally family heirlooms that helps shape the spirits appearance, personality, and abilities.

Muse A is someone who has no family crest but has applied to Spirit School anyway. After scouring online for days they find a Spirit Crest for sale at a dirt cheap price and doesn’t hesitate to buy it. Before long they receive it and summon Muse B, the most unorthodox headache including Spirit possible. It’s probably too late for a refund.

♡Why is my bully a popstar?♡
Muse A and Muse B absolutely hated each other through their younger years with Muse A usually being the aggressor in the turmoil between the two. But as life happens, people move different places and lose touch, whether it’s for the better or for the worse. Fast forward years later and the once delinquent Muse A has created the persona of a cutesy popstar and has gone international!

One day Muse B forgets to buy tickets to see a show at a theater that’s hosting one of their favorite artists. Desperate times calls for desperate measures so B decides to sneak into through the ball. They climb in through one of the windows to fall right in on Muse A while they’re changing, what a reunion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you’re interested in any of these plots, don’t be shy, heart the topic or just simply shoot me a friend request and we can get to roleplaying!

- Aloi <3

Edited Jan 26th 2022 00:21

Heart this
5 likes

TheFoolCard - Jan 28th 2022 12:18

These sound fun, hmu if this is still available!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.