Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > {F x Any} Vying: a Werewolf Plot

New Reply

Started by rosie_boo , Aug 21st 2021 23:35

rosie_boo - Aug 21st 2021 23:35

(This is a very basic, simple version of the idea in my head. We can explore different options and really make this a story we both like to write. Any gender is welcome, but fair warning, you will be playing a more dominant character by far. Please only message if you are active at least twice a week. I've played a bit of this plot with someone in the past, but it was unactive and completely stopped.)

{Muse A will be my character and Muse B will be yours. I'll give a rough description of your general personality, but you have full reigns on the character.}

In a world where werepeople have existed for centuries, modern times are much easier for the tribes of werewolves. They live in mafia type groups with huge houses and lots of allies. The social hierarchies of these tribes, however, have not been modernized and are very much still in tact. Alphas, either male or female, were the head of the social group and frequently had meetings with other tribes to discuss allyship and threats on their power. Omegas were the lowest social group and most frequently were the housekeepers for the tribe. The hierarchy was very respected and enforced.

In order to find their proper mate, werewolves were given a special ability to smell their soulmate. Normally, they would smell what they were most attracted to. For example, some people would smell flowers, or sweets, or freshly cut grass. The smell was very prominent and instinctual, normally a clear sign to who their person was. Alphas would normally match with other highranking people, from either their tribe or another. Social classes stayed with their same class. It was how things had been done for as long as anyone alive could remember.

Muse A was born an Omega to an Omega father and a middle class mother. She was the sole housekeeper to her large tribe, since she was the lowest class member they had. Her job was to cook, clean, do laundry, and be a secretary for her Alpha leader. Because of this job of hers, she served the ally Alphas in their bimonthly meetings that her tribe held. They were mostly all older men who hit on her for her looks as a young woman. There were a few older women that kept the men in order, however. Muse B was the new Alpha to a longstanding, respectful tribe. It was a hereditary title that their father passed down to them. Muse B was already extremely respected as an Alpha and this was the first ally meeting that they would be present at. They came in late from traffic and sat down halfway through the meeting. Around the halfway mark, Muse A came out dressed in formal black to top off the Alphas drinks as she always did and as she passed the new young alpha, a strong smell of new books and old leather hit her like a train. She scurried quickly out of the room, a pale look on her face, as she was afraid Muse B might have noticed. An Omega hooked to an Alpha? Muse A was terrified.

However, you can't ignore your soulmate for long. Especially when they come stay with your tribe while their new house is built. And especially when an alpha keeps vying for your attention.

Heart this
0 likes

Mama_Bear18 - Jan 1st 2022 22:19

I’m interested

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.