Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Jul 3rd 2021 20:46

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 28th 2021 18:57

Michael chuckled softly as he soon stood up. "Well you tell that to the doom and gloom merc over here. He's been paid to kill me, so I don't think he would give up his pay day that easily." Michael said earnestly as he eyed Solus' next moves. "Besides, I doubt he has qualms about whom he kills. Whether he did so intentionally or not, he is out for blood tonight." He said to Oreo the man he remembered from the sandwich shop robbery earlier in the day.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 29th 2021 07:15

Michael wasn't exactly one able to pose a threat word play wise. "Well excuse me Mr. Roboto, but most people don't kill for money. It is rather illegal, so pretty much given the fact I think your going to have a problem with this so called symbiote."

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 29th 2021 11:59

Michael then looked at Levi with confusion. "Even if the quip was okay I doubt he'd even give a sh*t. Besides, we're not even in Harlem. I am just making sure this guy doesn't kill me. I pissed a lot of people off apparently they had to pay a f***ing lackey to do their dirty work for them." Michael then began to speak firmly. "Either we kick this mercenary's ass or we're going to have a f***ing free for all. I prefer kicking the mercenary's ass. Guy kills for money who knows how many people he murdered in cold blood. Guy like him off the street does Harlem and Hell's Kitchen good in the end. Hell all of New York city needs him in prison."

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 29th 2021 12:10

Michael then began to shrug. "I don't know, I can count pretty high." He then began to draw his Escrima sticks. "Well sorry to tell you. But you are not going to kill me. So you are going to fail." Michael then looked at Solus' face and scoffed. "I was half expecting Scarface to be under that mask."

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 29th 2021 12:50

Michael then began to soon sigh. "Who the f*** even is Thanos? Besides, I am pretty sure collateral damage is inevitable with Vigilantes." Michael then watched as Levi's form grew and claws began to form. "Again not backing down enough of the back and forth. Let's dance motherf***er!"

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 30th 2021 16:06

Michael of course saw how Levi jumped in to attack with a brute force approach. So he ran in along side the crazed creature. He had a plan which was to attack on Solus' flank. If he was as good as he bragged then surely he would be able to fight two foes at once from his field of vision. So Michael went to attack from the flank.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 31st 2021 17:42

Michael ran to build up speed. He then leapt upwards into a flying kick. He was focused on attacking Solus at the same time as Levi. Surely Solus couldn't dodge both attacks. But Michael did not know the extent of Solus' skills.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Aug 2nd 2021 14:43

(Woah hold up Intangible? I don't care if Solus is really good combat wise. But Intangible is way too much. How would anyone fight Solus?)

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Aug 2nd 2021 18:08

(Well as an defensive ability it is even rather powerful. No one would really be able to land a hit at any point. Hell how is it even a fight if one has an ability at any point they can just become intangible then become tangible to deliver a hit.)

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Aug 2nd 2021 18:27

(I say we have Albert weigh in on this subject. He should have the final say. He even already said something on the matter of Solus' intangible ability. So I say let it be up to him.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.