Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Resident Evil Village (Canon x oc)

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Jun 9th 2021 16:45

KalnaZatos - Jun 9th 2021 16:45

Ayo I dragged my filthy simp ass over here to try and find some writing partners since I haven't been on here in a HOT minute
But uh- I am knees deep in Resident Evil Village, and is the first RE game I've gotten myself into-- so my grasp on the overall lore is pretty low, so please be patient with me (I'm going through the games slowly to catch up on all lmao) but considering Village is kinda standalone lore-wise aside from RE7 I should mostly know what's going on!

I do got an OC I plan on using, and I am looking for a Heisenberg to write with! I'm fine with doubling up as well, in fact I muse a fair few of the characters including:
Dimitrescu
Her daughters (Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela)
Donna/Angie (kinda)
Moreau
Miranda (??? Also kinda)
Ethan
The Duke

I don't have much in mind for plot, we can go along the games story or I also have a few ideas stemming from the cult stuff my dear girl is associated with!! Overall we can discuss everything in messages if anyone happens to be interested-
Also, I write literate multi-para, but I can fluctuate depending on my partner, and I DO NOT mind your length of writing!! As long as it's longer than one-three sentences then I'm golden!
I do got a job so I might be inactive at points but overall I'm pretty active and quick to reply, I would prefer a partner who could be as active but, I'm not too worried about it. I'm patient as hell so really ill take anything on that front.
I prefer an 1*8+ partner, just for my own comfort and all that!!

Otherwise, I really don't got much more to add- uh, here's my ref sheet of my oc- I made this myself so please do not take for use.

Edited Jun 9th 2021 16:48

Heart this
0 likes

CameronMays - Jun 19th 2022 12:48

(Hello. I'm interested.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.