Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Slice of life romance/consenting sugar baby/brat

New Reply

Started by OnelinerfantasyRP , May 31st 2021 18:56

OnelinerfantasyRP - May 31st 2021 18:56

Liner RPer, not great at keeping up long replies. Would prefer to message in discord if possible.
Welcoming males, females, etc.
Looking for a partner that can be sweet, but strict when needed.
Mistakes and typos happen, as long as I can understand what is being said, we are fine. If I have trouble figuring out part of it, I will ask.

At 18 years of age, Kimberly has grown up privileged, with little consequences for her behavior. Now fed up with her disrespect and zero work ethic, her father has cut her off and kicked her out. Needing to find somewhere to live, her 'friends' ignoring her messages, she looks online, finding an ad looking for a roommate. She responds and goes to meet with you to talk about if she can move in. You quickly find that she doesn't have money to pay rent each month and lacks the ability to get and hold a job. You decide to make a deal with her that she can stay if she is willing to be romantically exclusive with you. Sex included, but not forced when not in the mood.(Not all sex, there should be plenty of day to day activity) Kimmy likes to be called Princess and treated as such. She can get bratty, will need a firm hand to keep her in line. Must respect safeword. Am open to kinks, feel free to ask.

Discord is AvivaRose#1375
If you add me on Discord, tell me who you are here.

// might edit this later, distracted while writing this.

Edited Nov 18th 2022 11:03

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.