Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Discord server RP (Posting this everywhere its rel

New Reply

Started by alakazamlover4 , May 31st 2021 06:43

alakazamlover4 - May 31st 2021 06:43

discord.gg/4WG7jJhr
i made a RP server based on a storyline i made :D Join if interested!

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - Jun 4th 2021 15:29

here's the complete lore i have pre-written and on file;
In this town, everyone is blessed with one power they were given at birth, with that power,they fight or support. When you beat a person, you get there power, and raise up a "rank". The higher your rank, the more powerful weapons you can buy. This city is in a post-apocalyptic world, so housing is rare, if you find one, defend it, along with any bedding or any other supplies you can find. In this town, friends dont exist....
In the town itself, there is no law, every man and women fights for themselves. The only thing protecting those who can not defend themselves is a silent respect some people share.Lurking in the shadows however, are people who spit on this respect.
Every person, once born into the world, has a power inside of them, they may not recongize the power, however, until they are older, but there are no people born "powerless". your power may not always be "Thunderstorm", it may be something like "liar dector", but every person has some sort of power
The city itself is surroudned by 4 walls as high as the eye can see, made of a metal no one can idetify, and there are 4 gates that are made of the same metal. What is beyond those walls, no one knows. A lot of mysteries remain about the town.
Due to unknown circumstances, the town is also mostly in ruins, so stable housing is something to fight for. With no law system in place, robbery is as common as those who walk.
A town where Chaos is the king, and Law holds no grip.....
The ranking system was, at first, a ranking board, but eventually over the generations "evovled" once the leader board broke down, into a E-A system with letters to rank individual powers
Someday, however, the leaderboard may just power itself up again...

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - Jun 7th 2021 01:35

go ahead, sorry i didn't accept your FR right away

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.