Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Female seeking male roleplay~

New Reply

Started by AriaRoselynn , Apr 20th 2021 15:32

AriaRoselynn - Apr 20th 2021 15:32

Hello^^ I am new to this website and I would love to start out small and work my way up to larger setting roleplays with more people. A few things to know about me before I get started, I am a switch but more of a "hunted/pet". I love feeling protected and I would love to find someone who would be willing to roleplay with me not only here but also in a bigger setting. I am in college so I may not contact back as soon as possible but I promise to contact as I am available. I love reading and getting surprises as well. I can be shy at some points and I do not like feeling pressured. I am into a lot of things including furries! Roleplays I enjoy is Horror, romance, action, fantasy, and even furry style roleplays. You can give me any nickname you would prefer with my permission, for now you may call me Aria! I have many Original Characters who are in need of ANY type of other characters! I prefer people who write in paragraph or multi. Thank you~

Edited Apr 20th 2021 15:35

Heart this
7 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.